Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #46  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinneranne2 View Post
sliced apple and 2tbsp of peanut butter...I have it almost every day.
Oh gosh this is one of my favorites and I think it is about time to re-introduce it. Mmm.

skittles it sounds like this challenge is coming at the perfect time for you!

I just got an invite for a Halloween party! I usually don't end up doing much for Halloween because I can never find a cheap costume that fits (and I'm really not creative or crafty enough to make my own), or something always comes up. So this year it would be awesome to actually be able to buy and fit into a normal Halloween costume! Woo!

Last edited by nonameslob; 08-19-2014 at 10:43 AM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Alright, you've hooked me, I'm in!

Hi everyone! I see people were doing some small intros, so here's mine: This is my third attempt at weight loss and so far my most successful attempt by a mile. At the beginning I was thinking drop pounds drop pounds drop pounds but over the months of work my mindset has evolved naturally, and now more than ever I am striving to eat clean and think fit. Since February 17 2014, my start date, I have lost 42.8 pounds and 11.2% body fat. I'm excited to enter the next chapter of this journey: the Holidays! (yikes ) Good luck to everybody!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 PM   #48  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

I crave plain Greek yogurt almost as much as water. I out honey in it or granola and its the perfect snack or dessert. I don't eat a lot of meat so the protein and calcium from the yogurt is a bonus!
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:58 AM   #49  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

This week has been a total wash. Massive amounts of over eating and zero exercise...so no progress was made. At least I didn't gain anything either. lol. Minor fluctuations are probably happening, but as you know my scale only measures 1kg increments. Still at 69. I was hoping to be 68 by the end of August, but I don't know if that is still a reasonable goal.

I'm excited to get this thing started on Monday!!
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #50  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

I am really excited about this challenge! Bring it on!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:15 PM   #51  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Me too! Can't wait for the challenge to start!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:02 PM   #52  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Blueberries and green tea - obsessed!

I'm excited for the challenge too, however there's no way I'm making it to 141 lbs by the 25th. Today's my 3rd day of being 100% on plan and I've already lost a lot of water weight but I still feel it due to PMS. Week 1 of this challenge will be TOM-week so I'm hoping that week 2 will bring a whoosh.

tinneranne2 - Sorry about your bad week but I guess as long as you didn't gain anything... You can still make it to 68kg! You got about 1.5 weeks, you can do this!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #53  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

So I went shopping today and cried happy tears.i have lost a total of 20lbs now.i went to see if I could fit into size 10's and it turns out not yet.so I went to hot topic and decided to try on a clingy dress I had tried on a few months before and it looked bad.i tried the dress on and I could not and kinda still can't Believe it.For the first time in 11years I wore a clingy snug type of top and did not look pregnant due to my stomach scar.i cried I was so happy.i can't wait to see what happens as I keep losing weight.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #54  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

So, I went for a physical the other day and I was measured as 5'6", not 5'5". While I am 99% sure that's a fluke (since I've been 5'5" since I was 21), it would be so COOL if it was true! I've wanted to be taller forever! I would be so excited to be able to say I'm 5'6"! You guys don't even know - it'd be so freaking awesome.

---

skittlesfirehawk: I'm so happy for you! It's an awesome feeling!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:10 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 226/158.2/137

Height: 5'6

I'm in and can definitely use the accountability and motivation! I have looked at my charts and I have been stalled at the same weight for over a month ready to get back and serious!

Thanks for starting this!!
nineoceansaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #56  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

The challenge has begun!

It couldn't come at a better time. I've been slacking BIG TIME and I need to sort my sh!t out. I need to exercise and count calories. It's not brain surgery, it's just getting into a better routine and applying a healthy lifestyle to my life - a life I want because I want to see results. I'm creeping closer and closer to obesity again, I simply do not want that to happen. I'm putting my starting weight at 167 lbs and my goal is to lose 10 lbs in this challenge. I can do this!

What is your plan during this challenge? Most importantly, what costume do you want to dress up in for Halloween??
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:46 AM   #57  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Riestrella - You can totally do it! Are you still training for a 10k? I remember you talking about that a while ago.

My plan during this challenge:
- portion control
- weight lifting (60%) and running (40%)

I'm not going to a Halloween party, so no costume for me

This is going to be a stressful time for me and DH since we'll be moving 5 hours away at the end of September, plus it's my birthday on the 26th, plus I'll be starting university in early October. I'm a stress-eater/emotional-eater but I am so determined to change this and not let it ruin my weight loss anymore.
Weight is a little off right now. I'm bloated due to PMS and muscle soreness (we hit the gym 5 times this week ) so I'm gonna add my starting weight next Monday.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Last edited by Hoopty; 08-25-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #58  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

I have no halloween costume ideas. last year i put on a pair of kitty ears and called it a day. lol. I'm excited to hear about you ladies though! Impress a girl.

Not a stellar start for the challenge, been at 152 for ages now. Today was my first day back at work, we get students next monday! I'm hoping that school keeps me busy and distracted from snacking, among other things.

Riestrella Your goal is very reasonable. You're gonna crush it and be ultrafoxy on halloween in your chosen costume.
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #59  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
What is your plan during this challenge? Most importantly, what costume do you want to dress up in for Halloween??
My plan is no different than my normal plan, though I think I need to rework my exercise goals...I was focusing on strength a couple months ago and tried to add more cardio to that this month and just haven't had time! We'll see how I do this week before I decide on that. Eating plan will stay the same, too. I think just having the challenge to look forward to keeps me moving forward even when I get bored or hungry or tired. Plus, my goal weight of 179 puts me out of the obesity range and it was originally my year-end goal. I wanna hit this early!!!

I don't know about a costume. I haven't had to dress up in so long...I've been looking online for ideas but they're all "sexy" costumes.

Riestrella You've totally got this! What a great time for you to get into a new routine.

Hoopty sometimes being busy can make it easier, less time to think about it right? Hopefully having a plan will help you avoid the stress eating.

tinneranne I keep a pair of kitty ears on hand, too lol Would be nice to find something a little more creative though ha!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm rapidly approaching my goal. At the moment, I have a lower goal weight listed, but I may bump it up. When I hit my goal weight I'm planning to increase my calories toward maintenance, but start working out even harder, so who know what will happen...

I'm travelling to Chicago for Halloween and we're doing a group costume as 1950's versions of Batman characters. You'll see what I mean. XD
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote