Old 10-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #226  

I've just joined... a little late! But Let's see what I can do with the remaining two weeks <3 hugs everyone !
Clara Cuppicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:04 AM   #227  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Clara! Hope you find the next couple of weeks successful!

What are everyone's Halloween plans??

Personally I don't have any!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #228  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

yaay my grandmother joined weight watchers.she said I inspired her to lose weight.im 141 today so I have officially lost 30lbs

Last edited by skittlesfirehawk; 10-15-2014 at 12:22 PM.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:11 AM   #229  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

just got back from vacation, it was very hard to stay on track away from all the foods I normally eat. My inlays don't have the kind of food I eat... It was still good though, really nice to spend time with them (I got lucky! My own family is a complete nightmare, but mye husband's family is so wonderful!)

I definitely ate bad things, including pizza. Ugh. Feeling sick today, I think my body is just trying to work things out. The nausea is really bad today though. I'm just ready to feel better now. I had oatmeal with flax for breakfast today, and I'm going to stick with healthy stuff the rest of today, hopefully once I get good foods back I will feel like myself again. I haven't weighed in yet, because I'm afraid of what it might say... I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and see what happens. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think it's going to be.
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:43 PM   #230  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claygirl1518 View Post
just got back from vacation, it was very hard to stay on track away from all the foods I normally eat. My inlays don't have the kind of food I eat... It was still good though, really nice to spend time with them (I got lucky! My own family is a complete nightmare, but mye husband's family is so wonderful!)

I definitely ate bad things, including pizza. Ugh. Feeling sick today, I think my body is just trying to work things out. The nausea is really bad today though. I'm just ready to feel better now. I had oatmeal with flax for breakfast today, and I'm going to stick with healthy stuff the rest of today, hopefully once I get good foods back I will feel like myself again. I haven't weighed in yet, because I'm afraid of what it might say... I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and see what happens. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think it's going to be.
I'm glad you have a great extended family! My in-laws-to-be are nice but there's some history that can make things awkward (his mum doesn't like me basically but has had to get over it!). As bad as this sounds it's great that you're feeling so sick after the bad food. Remember this moment for when you are next tempted, because our bodies just simply aren't supposed to eat so much unhealthy food! But they do get used to it if it's a recurring thing. I'm sure if you drink LOTS of water to the point where you're peeing every 5 minutes and eat good the scale shouldn't be too bad.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:21 AM   #231  

Rie yes I agree, the unpleasantness after eating bad food is definitely good for getting back on track, I feel so much better when I get back to my healthy foods.

weighed in this morning, 199, not bad considered I was 198.8 before vacation, and I worked out yesterday and I'm having some weird spotting right now too. Hopefully I'll be back down soon.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #232  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Welcome Clara! Hope you find the next couple of weeks successful!

What are everyone's Halloween plans??

Personally I don't have any!
I don't either! I was thinking of dressing as a fairy, but I don't have any costume parties to go to, so I'll save the idea for another time

October has so far been yet another no-loss month for me I made some changes this week, so we'll find out tomorrow if I've been able to kick this plateau in the behind...

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 12:21 PM   #233  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hi all, I've amended my goal because this month has been ROUGH.

I think I just need a little perspective in my life. I've lost a lot of weight and for the first time in my life I feel pretty good about myself and not to mention for the first time ever I'm not starving all the time during weight loss. Plus there's the whole 1-2lbs per week loss which mean sometimes, if you're going slow, you'll only be losing 4lbs a month, and I think I'd rather do that than nothing. In fact, I'd rather stay the same than go up, so I'm doing quite good.

I've been struggling a lot lately, with all sorts of things, so my goal is 190 or 189 for Halloween and then after that I just want to focus on loving me again, eating nutritious foods and doing the exercises that I love.

When I do that the weight kind of cares for itself.

October has been really reflective and weird for me. I think I learned a lot but at the same time am sort of floundering.

I hope you're all doing a bit better than me!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #234  

thewalrus0: That sounds like a great plan, and you have done so much hard work so far! I do best when I just focus on being myself and enjoying my healthy lifestyle too, it's just really hard sometimes to remind myself of what's important.

I've had a funky month too. Right now I've had mid cycle spotting for 4 days, and I'm not supposed to get TOM for 8 more days. I'm just concerned about it because it's making me feel sick, crampy, and nauseated, and ive never had spotting this long before. Hopefully it's nothing and my doctor's nurse will call me back on monday telling me that. Hopefully once that's resolved the weight will come off.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:13 AM   #235  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

thewalrus0 - That sounds like a great plan. It's hard to get used to a slower loss, but once you do, it's kind of nice

Claygirl1518 - I hope things clear up and you feel better!

I finally finally finally broke through my plateau and saw a loss this week. Whew. I feel completely reinvigorated now! I adjusted my goal for this challenge a little while ago when things were looking down, and now it actually feels attainable. Woohoo!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:54 AM   #236  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm going to wait until I drop the last of my TOM bloat tomorrow before tracking for this week, but I've been feeling really slim the last few days, even with bloat.

I measured over the weekend and had lost .5" in nearly every spot I measured since my last measurements 2 weeks before, and some of my clothes have been feeling quite loose.

It was chilly this morning so I put on my light coat for the first time since March or so. I remember wearing this coat back in Jan/Feb and I could barely button it across my hips, but this morning it buttoned easily all the way down and I had room to spare and had to cinch the belt quite tightly. It's amazing to think that back in January I knew I was bigger but didn't think people could really tell since I was still in the same clothes. Now I look back at those pictures and go "Jesus, yeah, you can tell". lol
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #237  

Rie We don't have a lot of Halloween plans... but we do have a couple! We are making Doctor who themed pumpkins this year (we do a different nerdy pumpkin every year) and my friend has a harvest party on the 25th we are going to. Other than that, it's sit at home and give all the kids in our neighborhood candy! Last year my beagle Leo got so excited he followed a group of kiddos right out the door and had a nice run around the neighborhood for Halloween. He just thought he was going to get to hang out with those kids a little longer!

This week has still been weird. I should be PMSing now, TOM supposed to start in 4 days, we shall see. My weight jumped back up to 200 the other day (ugh) and now I'm obsessing about the scale because I want that 2 to go away. I got on the scale this morning and it said 198 then blipped right back to 200 even and wouldn't budge. Do you think the memory in the scale is doing that? It's really irritating. Despite weighing 200, my jeans that didn't fit at 197.4 are now fitting at 200, so... what gives!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:56 AM   #238  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 8 Charts Everyone! Sorry it's a few days late, had a guest the last few days.

20-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
Old 10-23-2014, 09:28 AM   #239  

Just got back from a C25k workout (zombies run 5k), feeling pretty good about that. I don't think of myself as a runner, but hopefully it will get easier!

The problem I'm having right now is my workout attire. I thought I had good stuff, but now that I've lost weight my good workout pants fit ok for low impact stuff, but they don't mix well with running! Today every time I ran my pants almost fell off, I kept having to hike them up like Steve Urkel. So, I need to find some better pants, some gloves, headband, and a better way to hold my phone. The armband I have just doesn't work well with a jacket on. Any suggestions for workout gear for colder months and where to find it cheap?

Weighed in today at 200 still, but just started spotting so TOM is here, and hopefully everything will go back to normal in another week.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #240  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

I hit my Halloween goal today
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote