Old 07-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Default do your animals help out?

I got home from the gym and my dog decided i needed more exercise.We played chase the dog for 20min after my father let him have some free time outside.(we have no fence and live in a suburban neighborhood)
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:15 AM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I actually started doing C25K with my dog. She has so much energy and seems to like it. But does she help me with my exercise or motivation to do it? Not always, not really in the past but I'm trying.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:02 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Oh, my dog definitely does. It's rare now that I don't walk her daily because she will come stare at me until I do. And oddly, she seems to be able to count. One walk a day, and she leaves me alone. It doesn't matter what time that walk occurs, as long as it's sometime that day. I also play with her in the house, as does my SO. But her need for walks really helps me to get some extra exercise in every day.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:33 PM   #4  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

My dog needs walks and has a lot of energy. Walking her daily helps, I also like doing it to relieve stress and my fitbit goes higher!
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote