Plateau! :(

• UUUGGGGHHHH.... I am having the worst time with the 250s This blows hardcore. So ready to break out of them and start hating on the 240s.
  • You're SO CLOSE!!! Keep going!
  • Same here with the 200s!!!!! Frustrated but lets keep going right, somethings gatta give and sooooon
  • My 250's flew by and then the 240's.. let me tell you I have found the root of all evil, and its this weight decade (at least for me) -___-
  • I'm telling ya, I have been stuck at this weight for almost all of April. SO TIRED OF IT! Still here too
  • I hate that! I have been bordering 50's and I just want to see a new number so badly. A small mile stone of accomplishment is all i ask! I have been at it for 3 months but I do weight training so I'm hoping that is counter balancing my weight loss. Check your measurements the scale can tell lies.
  • Anastasia84 you have the right idea with the measurements. I havent checked mine once since I started back though so I wouldn't have any insite as to how far ive come. I definitely see a difference though. I am buying new batteries for my scale and hitting the trails in hopes of a budge haha