help!!! i want to eat the whole bag

• i have sunflower seeds in my rooms and i dont wanna waste them but i wanna eat the whole bag and not sabatoge my diet.
  • Don't! Go out and do something or put it out of sight/away to forget about it.

Sunflower seeds usually last a while so I wouldn't worry about them going bad or anything.

You can resist this!!!!
  • Quote: Don't! Go out and do something or put it out of sight/away to forget about it.

Sunflower seeds usually last a while so I wouldn't worry about them going bad or anything.

You can resist this!!!!
    thanks i resisted.I deciced id rather be one step closer to health/thin
  • Eat the bag. Then you won't be hungry for the sunflower seeds.
  • If you feel like a binge then binge on sparkling water! It feels like a treat as it is fizzy but of course, it's just water and you can have litres and litres without putting on weight! That's how I've been surviving! Well done for resisting the seeds!
  • Good job for resisting!

Buy yourself some snack bags and portion out the sunflower seeds for the future. I know it helps me if I can see how much I should eat in a day rather than looking at all of them in the bag and eating directly out of the bag...
  • i agree with putting them in snack bags it definitely helps to have everything portioned out.