Old 04-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #46  
stop wishing, start doing

S/C/G: 215/185/155

Height: 5'7

Haven't measured but I am still seeing a difference in how my clothes fit and also seeing improvements in endurance so I am rolling with those positives =)
xopeaceandlovexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:47 PM   #47  
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies,

I'd love to join in here. I'm new to the forum and looking to lose 40lbs of baby weight. Going the calorie counting route which has worked well for me for weight loss in the past.
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #48  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

xopeaceandlovexo That's awesome! Nothing better than pulling on clothes that used to be tight and finding they fit better or are too big

Welcome FleurDeLis!

I don't have too much new to report, except that after a no-loss week I finally saw the scale go back down and I'm on track to be at Onderland by Friday's weigh-in. Strength training is going well, though this will only be week two of that - I'm looking forward to it
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #49  

noname that is excellent news!!! Onederland by this weekend, and just in time to begin May woohoo!

Its been a rough day at work!!!(took Monday off for a mini road trip) and so much piled up on my desk plus I am answering the phones tonight and people are kinda brutal today but that's out of my control!!! Am doing well back on track today with exercise and eating I am planning on not weighing myself this week although I will probably cave!! haha but I just haven't been seeing the numbers I'd like to and TOM is on the way so I feel like not weighing for a few weeks and just focusing on how I feel would be better for me right now, but we shall see...

So how is everyone else's week going??
Old 05-05-2014, 11:33 PM   #50  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

i talked to my mom and im cancelling at one gym and joining another
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:10 AM   #51  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

I'm also fairly new... I was doing pretty well in the first couple weeks, but now I feel kind of stagnant, been bouncing around 181-185 for the entire week and I'm getting really, really annoyed with my a**hole scale. I need something else to focus on for awhile.

I'm also finally cleaning out my fridge tonight, which is doubly stuffed because I already keep way too much food in there and because it's in transition from pre-healthy to post-healthy. Literally every time I open the door, three things fall out. I've given away or tossed 1/3 of the contents so far, but I cannot bring myself to throw out the lava cake that has been taunting me for almost a week!

Next, the freezer, deep freezer and pantry. I'm betting my pantry will be near-empty by the time I'm done removing the junk food :/
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #52  

Shall we start a May daily chat now???
Old 05-06-2014, 11:26 AM   #53  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Go for it, peaceandlove!

futureformerfisher I will respond here and the new thread in case you don't see it! Scales are definitely a*holes lol, at least that's how I feel lately. Cleaning out the fridge and pantry will be worth it. Have yourself one bite of that lava cake and then throw it away, drown it with mustard, whatever you have to do to not sneak another taste :P (Okay, so, maybe I'm the only one who does weird things like that to prevent myself from eating something like that haha)
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:34 PM   #54  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xopeaceandlovexo View Post
Shall we start a May daily chat now???
yes yaaay
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:01 PM   #55  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Go for it, peaceandlove!

futureformerfisher I will respond here and the new thread in case you don't see it! Scales are definitely a*holes lol, at least that's how I feel lately. Cleaning out the fridge and pantry will be worth it. Have yourself one bite of that lava cake and then throw it away, drown it with mustard, whatever you have to do to not sneak another taste :P (Okay, so, maybe I'm the only one who does weird things like that to prevent myself from eating something like that haha)

Hahaha, no way! That's a good idea; I did that once before with salt, years ago, when I was trying to cut out processed sugar and my husband brought me home a slice of my most favorite cake from my most favorite café. Except instead of throwing the cake out, I left it in the fridge (I have no idea why) and my mother-in-law came over to babysit and thought, hmm, that looks good... Whoops

My 6-year-old is underweight (has been his entire life, it's not life-threatening or anything) and so is on a special diet, so I do have to keep different foods around for him. But I keep telling myself "he needs those Cheetos, and those Oreos, and he definitely needs that bag of Ghiradelli chocolate squares that are most definitely mine and I forbade the guys to touch..." I may need to enlist some help, haha.
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote