Old 03-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #1  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Default Warrior Dash!

I've been wanting to do this for a while (so has my boyfriend) but I am a little terrified I might kill myself. lol Race day us October 4th. If I do it I will most likely sign up some time during the summer. So I am going to give myself a little weight loss challenge in this thread and update it until race day. If I make significant progress by July, I will sign up... if not... I will wait until August to make a decision.

SW:257
CW: 255
GW: 219

Last edited by Avezy44; 04-02-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

Good luck! My husband and I did it two years ago. It was hard, especially all the running in the beginning. But it was so worth it, and we had a blast!
fashinjunkie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #3  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Thank you! A few of my friends have done it. They are all a lot smaller.. some didn't do any training. I am most worried about the stuff that requires a lot of upper body strength. If I don't make this one I wont sweat it. I am just trying to see how close I can get to being ready by then.
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 227/Ticker/147

Height: 5'5"

You will be fine I think! I don't have a lot of upper body strength at all and I was able to make it through every obstacle, even if it took me a few tries lol. Just make sure you eat a good, nutritious breakfast because I have a friend who went with us who had been on a pretty low calorie diet and she didn't eat much before hand and she ended up in the emergency tents because she got dizzy and felt like she was going to pass out.
fashinjunkie09 is offline   Reply With Quote