GW: 182.4 (-10 lbs)
1. 192.4 (TOM)
2. 192.0 (TOM)
5. 192.0 -
6. 191.2 -
Total Weekly Weight Loss: -2.6 lbs
Total April Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs
9. 190.8 - So slow. I hope I get a whoosh soon.
11. 191.0 - What the...?
12. 191.0 - Strange, I had a cheat meal for supper (burger and fries - I didn't even eat all the fries). Thought for sure I would see a gain.
13. 191.0 - Starting to think that my scale might be broken. It's been stuck on this number all week.
Total Weekly Weight Loss: +1.2
Total April Weight Loss: -0.2 - I don't think I'm going to make goal.
15. 192.4 - OMG, I'm ready to throw in the towel. I just don't get it. I'm staying within my calories, measure and weighing everything that enters my mouth, drinking a ton of water, not eating anything salty, TOM is still two weeks away and I regularly visit the restroom. Why in the heck am I not losing but instead gaining? I've never been stalled for this long without a loss. I wanted to be close to 185 by now. How am I ever going to get to my goal of 175 by June if I keep gaining? I think I need to re-think how I'm going about this. Maybe I need to increase my calories or start exercising. Maybe I should stop weighing myself every day. Maybe I should do some weight training to help build muscles so I burn more calories. I don't know but what I do know is that eating 1300 calories a day is not working. *rant over*
Total Weekly Weight Loss: 0
Total April Weight Loss: -0.2
21. 192.2 - Thought this would be higher since I've pigged out the last two days, including eating a huge basket of candy yesterday.
27. 193.4 - Strange, the scale seems to be stuck. I expected a gain after all the junk I've been eating for the past two days.
Total Weekly Weight Loss: -0.2
Total April Weight Loss: -0.4
28. 192.0 (TOM)
29. 192.2 (TOM)
April 1: 192.4
May 1: 191.0
Total April Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs (not even close to goal but at least it's a loss)
*Weeks are changed to reflect my official weigh in day which is Monday.
Past Daily Weigh-Ins:
April 2013 | May 2013 | June 2013 | July 2013
August 2013 | September 2013 | October 2013 | November 2013
December 2013 | January 2014 | February 2014 | March 2014