Old 04-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaruchan View Post
I'm sure that I won't be anywhere near the top of the chart this week since everyone's making such great progress, but I just realized that this week's weigh puts me down 50 lbs since I started with 3FC. Excuse me while I go happy dance.

Ummmm 50 lbs?! Go on and do your happy dance, shoot, I'll dance along with you!
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

Sadly I lost my beloved granny last week. My eating plan and exercise regime went out of the window, as I had to deal with grief/house clearance/funeral/work/study. Oddly enough I didn't 'binge' I just didn't focus on meal plans or exercise. For a week I basically lived of shop bought sandwiches, fatty coffee and cakes and pastries. So I am now back on the wagon and doing a 2nd half marathon in July so I need to make her proud which is why I am back on this fabulous challenge x
IsobelRose22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:58 PM   #138  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Everyone remember tomorrow is the weigh in yeah?
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:51 AM   #139  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Μeh. I'm up by 0.2 this week. I finally got TOM this Sunday after 9 days of hellish PMS. I'm just glad it wasn't worse.

Greek Orthodox Easter is on Sunday and I always fast (in our church fasting means going vegan) the week before. I've never tried to lose weight while fasting because I don't get enough protein and I'm never full. I'm trying to figure out a meal plan that will give me enough protein but most recipes I find require ingredients that I won't find in my town. All I have so far are legumes and walnuts. I can't afford to f*ck up this week, too, though...
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:25 AM   #140  
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

Well my weight is pretty much what's its been lately and i'm not really trying to lower it. I"m just going to sit here for a while so that means i will lose this competition alas. But i'd rather lose the competition than get fat again so this is my strategy.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:13 AM   #141  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Week 2 chart everyone!

Sorry, messed up with the Goal Weight column, it's fixed in the spreadsheet!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-14-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

Man, my behind fell to the bottom? I hope I move up this week.
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #143  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey guys!

Well birthday weekend has come and gone. I was not on plan at ALL, but I don't care it was ma BURFDAY! On Saturday I went to TGI Fridays (which is apparently a lot more legit in Tokyo than America), had sooo much greasy food. Had onion rings and a big burger and my friends ordered me a surprise desert that came with a sparkler and the restaurant singing happy birthday!

Then the Sunday the 13th, my actual birthday, I went to karaoke with my boyfriend and sang my little heart out all day! Then we went to "purikura", which is this crazy fancy/girly photo booth. I always wanted to go with the boyfriend and be lame, so I made him go on my birthday! Here's the result:

Then we had pizza and I Skyped my parents and ended an awesome day! Plus I got £45 worth in Amazon vouchers so I can buy lots of books =D.

So all in all, TERRIBLE weekend if you're looking at it from a weight loss perspective. But AWESOME for the soul!

Yesterday (Monday) I went on a run to get back on track and did 2 miles in a 10:31 min/mi pace. I'm pretty much running at my fastest pace (which was a few years ago) again so it can only get better from here!

Anyone a Game of Thrones fan? If so - OH MY GOD.

------------------

MrsD - You should definitely give Max Brenner a try! I had a slice of chocolate pizza and a milkshake, very filling! Huge congrats on the first mini goal!! You'll be in the 170s soon!

noname - My Dad does that with this gym bag! Gets it all ready the night before. Where are you going on the summer vacation?? Definitely a motivator.

Isobel - I'm so sorry about your granny, going off the wagon is to be expected, everyone needs to channel grief in their own way. But it sounds like you're working hard to honour her memory by doing the half marathon, it's always a great motivator to seize the day and make people proud who are no longer with us. You can do it!!

Marniadec - Check out the chart, girl, you're number ONE! So turn that frown upside down, congrats!
Old 04-15-2014, 05:51 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Right. I've not posted in here for aaages because I didn't have time to do personals and now it's been so long I don't know how I'd catch up!

So I'm just going to drop by to say I had a TERRIBLE week last week. I've no idea why, but I just couldn't stop eating. I've gained 4lbs as a result and I'm really disappointed with myself. BUT I'm slowly clambering back on the wagon - I ate *better* yesterday, although still in excess. And I've got back to the gym this morning and trying to stay focused today. I'm going to see what my weight does for the rest of the week before posting. It feels a bit like cheating, but it's more out of curiosity to see if I gain even more!

I'll be back more often to keep up with the thread, it's great to see so many people taking part.

It's gorgeous and sunny here today, although I'm stuck in the office. More incentive to get ready for summer though, hopefully the weather will last for BBQs and beach trips
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:32 AM   #145  
Maria

Riestrella aw, the pictures are so cute and your eyes are gorgeous! Happy belated birthday!

themilesawaygirl they're probably just water. I mean, 4 pounds in a week? I spent the whole week eating like a pig, too. Don't feel bad!

I'm just whiny because I want to reach 130 by May 30th and I don't think I will. Otherwise, I'm kicking a$$ rn. I keep trying to stay at ~1000 calories so I can make up a bit about last week but I can't. I get dizzy, shaky and nauseus. I think it's my blood sugar. Maybe it drops because it's lower than it used to be, which would be great. As long as it's still normal because I never had a problem with it.

I just discovered that I'm one centimeter taller than I thought I was. I'm 5'6''! Ι hope this means I won't think about getting under 130. Maybe I'll be ok with being between 130 and 134.

Last edited by Marniadec; 04-15-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:37 AM   #146  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Riestrella my birthday was Sunday too.happy birthday.

I went to hibachi it was fun.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #147  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Riestrella Wow, sounds like your birthday weekend was incredible! And well-deserved. We are going to Colorado...Boulder, Denver and camping/hiking in the Rockies for vacation in June.

skittlesfirehawk Happy birthday to you too!

Marniadec that's too funny! I remember the day I realized I was 5'5 instead of 5'4.5". It is strangely awesome

We are going away this weekend since I have Good Friday off, staying somewhat local...camping, hiking, biking and canoeing (whew, that's a lot for 3 days, not sure we'll do everything lol). And for once my bf and I planned a fairly healthy menu for our meals while away. We usually splurge quite a bit while camping...it's just so easy to eat when hanging out around a campfire. I'm so glad he's gradually accepted my new "get healthy" lifestyle - it makes it so much easier for me to stick to it! No worries...I'm still bringing hot dogs (100% beef Halal hot dogs), and will probably get some s'more fixins. And don't forget the booze!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 03:19 AM   #148  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey guys!

It's hard to update you guys on my progress since I have no scale! But after my birthday weekend splurge I'm back on track with exercise. I updated my blog with a table of my 5K training that I'm doing to ease myself back into running again, check it out: http://hippotohot.blogspot.jp/p/5k-training.html
I'm 1:43 faster than when I first started this round of training!

I slipped up yesterday and had a coke/bag of chips. For no real reason really...it was stupid! I think I'll make sure to remember the feeling I got the next time I'm tempting by silly junk food!

-----------

milesaway - Do you feel like you're really restricting yourself with food, which is why you couldn't stop this week? If I have a mega binge I usually find it's during stressful times or if I've been too strict! I really miss my Mum's BBQ's! I'm hoping British weather stays good until August so I can have a nice BBQ when I get back to England!

Marnia - Thanks! Woah, 1000 calories?! That's way low!! No wonder you're feeling terrible!! You need to eat at least 1400-1800!! Take care of yourself!!

Skittles - Yay, birthday twin! Happy birthday to us!!

nonames - I've been to Boulder loads! My boyfriend is from there! It's been rated the fittest/healthiest city for another year running...it's always kind of intimidating for me to visit because I've always been overweight! Let me know if you want any recommendations, I know a few places in Boulder that a good for food/drink. That's great that your boyfriend is all aboard for healthy eating, I think my parents' biggest problem with their weight loss is that they never support each other for long periods of time - if one fails the other one does!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:11 AM   #149  
Maria

skittlesfirehawk happy belated birthday to you, too!

nonameslob that's great about your boyfriend! I'm paranoid and I could never even bring myself to tell my boyfriend that I was on a diet, let alone ask him to be supportive. Thankfully, he figured it out and he started secretly eating on the way home so I wouldn't be tempted. Have fun on the weekend!

Riestrella I used to eat less than 1000 calories every day so I could pig out during the weekend. It didn't hurt me because I took breaks often. But now I've gone up to ~1300 and I don't understand how I ever managed to eat so little. I can't imagine how you're living without a scale. How often do you take measurements? Good job on the running!

I've been baking all day today. None of the things I'm baking are vegan, so I won't be able to try anything until tomorrow night. It's driving me crazy.

Last edited by Marniadec; 04-18-2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #150  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hey guys,

I had a terrible week. It's so hard for me to get back on track after eating junk food for days. Today, I made a whole bunch of single-serving desserts like a mug brownie, one raspberry muffin, a sugar cookie and I even ate plain oatmeal mixed with brown sugar, raw cocoa powder and cinnamon. Hello? What's that about? I ate that quite often this week which is so terrible. Oh goodness, I forgot that I also had tons of vanilla ice cream, chocolate mousse and cake at work. Ahhh, what's wrong with me? And to top it off I haven't worked out in uhm...5 days?
I weighed-in on Sunday and couldn't believe that the scale said 145 lbs. Last time I checked I weighed 142.4 lbs. Now, I did workout a LOT last week and I mean a lot - for 5 days straight. And it was TOM. But it still didn't stop me from feeling all depressed. And that's when I started eating crap.

I put on a pair of jeans today that I had bought when I weighed ~135 lbs 3 years ago. They've been sitting in my closet, obviously now that I weigh more. I was bored today so I thought I would put them on and see if I'd be able to button them. To my surprise, they fit. I mean sure, I have a muffin top and all, but they fit and they don't make my legs look like they're about to pop. I asked DH who is 100% honest with me and he said that it looked good and that I could definitely wear them. I put on a white tank top and took pictures of my body - front, side and back. I will use those as comparison pics once I start losing some weight, after I get back track of course!

Happy Easter!

Last edited by Hoopty; 04-18-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote