Old 06-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #241  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Diet break is actually going well and will officially end Monday. I'm actually down 2 pounds from my last weigh-in on here (though that's from before I started my break) and I've maintained that weight so far. So that puts me one pound away from my goal for this challenge! It's felt really good to eat at maintenance, but I will also be glad to get back to losing. Hopefully this break works the way it's supposed to and reset my metabolism a bit and losing will be easier when I start back up
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

Traveling this weekend, so no weigh in for me since I dont have my scale. I hope everyone is doing well!
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:06 AM   #243  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Week 13 chart everyone! Just 2 weeks to go!

Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:43 PM   #244  
Call me NNS!

I made my goal! And one more week to go. Very proud of myself, as my typical loss is usually less than a pound a week and I set my goal at 15 pounds for 15 weeks. Yippee! Hopefully I can keep this up and the next forty pounds will go quicker than the last.

Hope everyone else is doing well this close to the end.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #245  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

im 163 i am so fing over the 160s.I want to drop and keep dropping darn it.
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #246  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
I made my goal! And one more week to go. Very proud of myself, as my typical loss is usually less than a pound a week and I set my goal at 15 pounds for 15 weeks. Yippee! Hopefully I can keep this up and the next forty pounds will go quicker than the last.

Hope everyone else is doing well this close to the end.
Congratulations!! That's amazing! Did you have a good vacation?
Old 07-07-2014, 12:57 AM   #247  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 14 chart everyone! ONE WEEK TO GO!

Old 07-07-2014, 08:47 AM   #248  
Call me NNS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Congratulations!! That's amazing! Did you have a good vacation?
I did, thank you!

I'm really glad I took those "before" pictures for this thread. I'm not sure I'll end up sharing them publicly, but I really didn't think I'd be able to see a difference. Sure enough, 15 pounds is certainly noticeable in a bathing suit. I'm excited for my beach trip in a couple weeks.

levoguette, you have done amazing!!!

skittles, I know you can push yourself out of the 160s. Don't give up!
Old 07-08-2014, 06:10 AM   #249  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
I did, thank you!

I'm really glad I took those "before" pictures for this thread. I'm not sure I'll end up sharing them publicly, but I really didn't think I'd be able to see a difference. Sure enough, 15 pounds is certainly noticeable in a bathing suit. I'm excited for my beach trip in a couple weeks.

levoguette, you have done amazing!!!

skittles, I know you can push yourself out of the 160s. Don't give up!
Did you like Boulder?

Yeah, before pictures are a huge must for weight loss. I'm so happy I have pictures of me nearish to my heaviest (186 lbs is my first before pic). It's going to be so satisfying making a gif of me shrinking!
Old 07-08-2014, 09:11 AM   #250  
Call me NNS!

You know what, we found Boulder to be kind of boring! Too much of a young, college town that felt like the town we live in. LOL We had TONS of good food (thanks for your suggestions! I can't remember which ones we went to from your list) and we went to the Celestial Seasonings factory, but other than that it was kind of blah. However, we LOVED Denver and decided that's where we will move. There was so much to do, so much going on, so many different neighborhoods depending on what you're in the mood for. I think eventually we'll want to move a bit closer to the mountains, but Denver was just so awesome and will be a great place to kind of get our bearings. Hiking was tons of fun and absolutely gorgeous. I posted some pictures in the "exercise as adventure" thread somewhere on this forum if you are interested! Sorry I was short earlier, typing on my tablet is a pain.

I LOVE the idea of the gif!!! My favorite "before and after" type of picture I saw was one where the girl laid the two pictures on top of each other (in a photo editor) and drew an outline of her "before" body over the "after" picture. It was such an awesome visual.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #251  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I actually managed to break out of the 170s for the last weigh in, so YAY for that. I had sincerely hoped to be breaking into the 150s by now but one day at a time I guess!
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:27 AM   #252  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
You know what, we found Boulder to be kind of boring! Too much of a young, college town that felt like the town we live in. LOL We had TONS of good food (thanks for your suggestions! I can't remember which ones we went to from your list) and we went to the Celestial Seasonings factory, but other than that it was kind of blah. However, we LOVED Denver and decided that's where we will move. There was so much to do, so much going on, so many different neighborhoods depending on what you're in the mood for. I think eventually we'll want to move a bit closer to the mountains, but Denver was just so awesome and will be a great place to kind of get our bearings. Hiking was tons of fun and absolutely gorgeous. I posted some pictures in the "exercise as adventure" thread somewhere on this forum if you are interested! Sorry I was short earlier, typing on my tablet is a pain.

I LOVE the idea of the gif!!! My favorite "before and after" type of picture I saw was one where the girl laid the two pictures on top of each other (in a photo editor) and drew an outline of her "before" body over the "after" picture. It was such an awesome visual.
Haha, fair enough! You know, I can completely see why you'd find Boulder boring. I love visiting but I can imagine living there would get boring as a young couple. It's got so many good memories for me so it'll always be special. I do have a lot of problems with Boulder though, mainly how snobby the people can be! Glad that you found a place you love and you want to live. I never went to Denver because my boyfriend doesn't like it at all so I never got to experience it =/. But I've heard good things from other people, probably just Boulder people thinking it's better than Denver.

That's such a cool idea of a before and after, I'll definitely remember that!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:36 AM   #253  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Oh noes. I was SO close to actually completing a challenge. But then I went all rubbish and stopped trying and I'm a pound up from my starting weight. Ah well. Next time. *sigh*

Well done to everyone who stuck at it <3
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #254  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by themilesawaygirl View Post
Oh noes. I was SO close to actually completing a challenge. But then I went all rubbish and stopped trying and I'm a pound up from my starting weight. Ah well. Next time. *sigh*

Well done to everyone who stuck at it <3
You can pop back in for the last week if you want?
Old 07-10-2014, 01:55 PM   #255  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Really wanna be 160 for the last week
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote