Old 03-16-2014, 06:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

Default Plateau Frustration

So...I've been stuck at 155ish for a month+ and it really is starting to get to me. I kind of went way off track this weekend and pretty much ate every bad thing I could think of: fast food, pizza, candy and cakes...

My sister told me I should start calorie cycling, but I don't know how. Also my stress levels have been pretty bad and...I dunno what to do.

I'm not going to let my binge weekend destroy me..but I still feel bad.

-Sally
SallyLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:48 PM   #2  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

I'm sorry! Plateaus are very frustrating, I know. The best thing to do is power through them, stick to your guns and maybe change your routine a little bit like changing your work out routine, choose different (healthy foods) you don't normally eat, etc.

Good luck!
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:05 PM   #3  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

A nutricionist had told my mom to overeat once in a while because it would help her avoid plateaus. So, maybe the fact that you ate too much won't really hurt you... Taking a break could help. I do that often and while it has stalled my weight loss, I've never had to deal with the frustration of a plateau.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #4  
Beach Enthusiast

S/C/G: 141(64kg)/141(64kg)/110(50kg)

Height: 155cm

a personal trainer in my gym said that we should mix up our diet & exercises, because one day our body will get used to the routine.
I've been a dancing-for-cardio person, it used to help me lose weight so well but now it doesn't seem to work that great anymore. So I'm trying to mix something in my exercise now, perhaps some muay thai or pilates.

Keep working out! we can get out of the plateau!
yohasoy is offline   Reply With Quote