3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Tall Twins to One-derland! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/292069-tall-twins-one-derland.html)

thewalrus0 02-06-2014 02:53 AM

Aww you guys I feel really honored to even be mentioned.

Shucks!

:P

Daimere 02-06-2014 03:23 AM

So I have a week off. With the horrible lack of movement on the scale, I'm half tempted to change up my way of eating (either just buy a random nutrisystem box for one week from walmart or switch to South Beach Diet). Maybe that would help me move from 216.

I had a bad morning yesterday. Car died. I ate 130 over my calories. I added some chips which probably was emotional eating since I was planning to eat some soup anyways. Then my car died again. I was late for work. I just hope it starts in the morning so I can go get a new battery. UGH.

Quote:

Daimere your progress (and your super duper hoopety hooper skills) are absolutely inspirational! Glad to have you!
Honestly I lost most of this weight 4 years ago. I was maintaining 40 lost. It's just now is the time to actually achieve my real body. So never give up on this! This is the first time I've actually felt a connection with the 20somethings forum. I've not been feeling much of a connection in the 100 lbers which is why I floated here. So thanks guys for being awesome no matter where you are in your weight loss!

lalaes 02-06-2014 01:14 PM

We have a whole bunch of Geminis on the thread. My birthday is June 6th.

thewalrus0 02-06-2014 01:28 PM

BTW @Daimere, I hoop too!

Mostly just on body stuff. I was working on the forward behind the back duckout trick but without a lot of room it's hard so I'm going to save that trick for summer. Lately I just hoop in front of the tv, although sometimes I go out in the garage and can actually get a little bit of room to dance.

I'm really thinking about getting a fire hoop but I'm so scared of burning myself! :P

thewalrus0 02-06-2014 01:31 PM

I'm officially at 60lbs down today!

I think the scale is going to stay firmly at 235!

Skittlez 02-06-2014 06:14 PM

My birthday is June 10 haha. Geminis all over the place!

whollyhick 02-06-2014 07:08 PM

This is LITERALLY like the Tall TWINS thread! :hug::hug: I love it! we probably have the same bad habits and little quirks too!! We're like the perfect group to do this together!!! :balloons: I'm like super extra ridiculously excited about it! (Surely you guys know the feeling I mean! Haha)

paigeinabook you're seriously like the closest thing I could ever find to a twin, and you're already taken by an ACTUAL twin! Wahhh! Hahaha. :P but really, I've only ever known one person who shared my birthday (besides Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman) so. I'm pretty enthralled! Haha

Today, was my official first day of work, orientations and things, so nothing that exciting... But I'm OFFICIALLY in the 220s!! I'm sure it'll fluctuate up and down, in and out of the 230/22? Mark, but still!! 229.4 yayyyy! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Daimere 02-06-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

I'm really thinking about getting a fire hoop but I'm so scared of burning myself! :P
Honestly it's fire. You will get burned. Either way, you'd only want to do things you were confident about when the hoop is on fire. I wear knitted wool fingerless gloves or my kinetic kevlar sleeves. I actually burned fire fans first before fire hoop.

MarliQQ 02-06-2014 11:42 PM

Hi Twin Twins!! :twirly::twirly:

I have had a pretty good day, I was under my calories today, and had a really great workout. I think mostly because it was one of those mind over matter things. I psyched myself up pretty good today :hyper:, so I hit my basement with excitement, and had a better than expected workout. With all the squats and lunges though, my knees don't love me anymore...so I have been trying to show them some :love:. It's weird that all of a sudden I have a renewed focus on this weight loss thing, which is great, because I think I was starting to question my ability to actually reach my goals. Which is never ever a good thing, but thank god I was able to get myself a jump start, mentally and physically today. I will need this in the coming weeks, TOM is on the way...

Skittlez I feel you regarding school--I remember being stressed, late nights studying, midterms, finals, long *** papers, pizza, alcohol... It is a wonder I made it through. I wish you the best of luck, hopefully you are much more organized than I was, because it was hard balancing all the social activities I wanted to participate in, with my studies. I wanted it ALL, lol :D.

lalaes, Skittlez Booo! I'm a lone Cancer :p. That's fine, nobody wants to join the "bipolar" club anyways...:s:

Daimere If my car broke down I would be down-right depressed. I do not "play" with my transportation, that is like electricity going out in the house, I can't deal :rolleyes:. I hope you get it all fixed up :hug:.

Daimere 02-07-2014 01:30 AM

MarliQQ- That's how I feel. I feel so DOWN about the not having transportation. I hate that I had to call in and was late cause of my last two car issues. That weekend I was trapped, I was so depressed!

oh, oh by the way, the scale read 215.6. Although I am worried that I may be getting sick. Stress + no sleep + TONS of overtime. I DON'T WANNA BE SICK ON MY WEEK OFF

SamanthaAngela 02-07-2014 10:29 AM

Goooooooood Morning twins!

What. A. Week! I have been trying to find time at work to log in and post all week long but it has been crazy as all **** here because of tax season. x.x
You ladies are doing AWESOME!!!! I couldn't believe there were two more pages already since I last checked. :D So glad to see this thread staying super active and positive!!!!!! Keep it up!!

A little update about me, I've been weighing everyday so that I can see the little fluctuations in my body, but I'm holding steady at around 228.5-228. I have pilonidal disease and this week my lower back has been killing me because of it so I haven't worked out, but I'm doing much better today. So starting tonight I will be doing some awesome yoga routines, and my aunt and uncle have a brand-new un-used bowflex they bought and just never got around to using, so maybe this weekend I'll clean it up and use it a bit :o Need to find a way to get cardio in.... I do have the Kinect with zumba, sooo that might be the way to go :D

Also, I'm doing terrible this week with water. drank 3 cups yesterday and 3 the day before that. Have had terrible headaches for the past couple days, so I'm going to see if drinking the right amount of water today stops the headaches. x.x I sure hope it does.

Take care ladies!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

thewalrus0 02-07-2014 04:27 PM

Hey everyone!

I didn't weigh in today cause I had some beer yesterday but I still think I'm officially 235.

I'm super nervous cause this cute guy is coming over today and I can't concentrate on my homework!

Anyways, midterms feel like they're creeping up pretty fast and I kind of just want it to be spring break already. :P

lalaes 02-07-2014 05:38 PM

thewalrus0 Congrats on getting to the 60lbs lost and whollyhick for getting to the 220s!

It's so good to see everyone trying and doing well. :hug:

I'm feeling like Debby Downer at the moment. My TOM is coming and it seems the week before is always horrible for everything, so I'm feeling kind of blah at the moment.

Good luck and keep going Ladies!

Daimere 02-07-2014 05:53 PM

I went over my calories by 400. I woke up and I'm pretty sure that I have strep. But I have to go to work tonight. I guess I won't be going to water fitness tomorrow. I did force myself to do 10 minutes of hooping before bed. I just didn't feel like it with my throat. When I woke up, I weighed in at 213.6. Who knows if it will stay that low?

MarliQQ 02-07-2014 09:47 PM

Hi Twins!:wave::wave:

I had a pretty good day, I was very satisfied with my workout and I was under my calories by quite a bit, unintentionally, even with :drool: oreo cookies :drool: Got some goodies from the amish at the Reading Terminal (like a farmer's market) today. I haven't had anything from them for over a month now, and I just love their treats. Pies, cakes, pastries, mmmmmm :dizzy:. Last time I got some huge raisin cinnamon buns, this time, I got some apple dumplings :hun:--hey, it is part fruit--don't judge me :p. Used :dust: and will be saving these treats for a later time--pretty sure they will have to be ate in portions. I can't imagine how many calories would be in one....

Daimere That would suck to be sick on your week off. Even if you end up being sick though, I would suggest that you plan an uber "Bed Fest". I would get some movies, temporary Netflix subscription, and Hulu too for tv shows. I would watch every movie and season of every show I missed or never had time for. Buy some good jammies, socks and slippers, the more goofy and girly looking sets are my choice. Need something to make you smile when you are miserable. Then plan for the treats you will have during your hibernation, stuff them in your pillow and under the bed, I call them "surprise snacks"--"oh I forgot I grabbed these!". Throw in your drugs of choice, some "aah soda"--Seagrams ginger ale for me, music for all your expected moods (better work on those playlists), and you will be fine. Oh and for me, I would not be without my laptop--you get the idea, :blah: over now.

SamanthaAngela At first I thought, I wish someone would give me a Bowflex, but then I thought what the **** would I do with it. That brand always has pretty intimidating pieces of equipment, probably would go unused at my house too.

lalaes TOM is on it's way for me too, we both will be seeing how we fare...