Old 02-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #46  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Whoo I made it into the 230's! I'm looking forward to reaching 235 because that marks 60lbs down for me!

It's pretty exciting, although I'm really getting antsy to be closer to the 210's already!

My first test of the semester was yesterday so now I have just a bit of breathing room. I am going to be hanging out with a pretty cute guy today so that should be fun, but my TOM is just wrapping up so I'm trying to ignore the lingering low self esteem and just have fun!

@Samantha Lol, that worked out quick! Don't be so hard on yourself with the scale. The way I see it is that it's going to drop or stay stuck and if it drops, good, if it gets stuck then it's time to shake up the routine. Nothing you can't fix.

@Marli Oh my gosh I am LOVING this phone. Games are so much fun on it and watching videos on it is great and it came with a pretty intuitive sketchbook app and the stylus is pressure sensitive, it's amazing. I draw with traditional tools usually but sometimes when I'm out and about and the mood strikes me to draw, if I don't have any sketching supplies with me then I'm kind of screwed. :P The Note has inspired me to explore digital art a bit more! I think I'd like to try some drawing tablets sometime, now that I've seen what you can do with one, albeit a small one. Bamboo tablets from Wacom are supposed to be lovely and so I think I'll start saving for that.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #47  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Ugh the scale hasn't budged a stitch. Today is offical weigh in day and it was 216.6 again. I'm getting a bit worried now. :/ I am still sore. So maybe I am retaining water
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:43 PM   #48  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

I bounced up a bit to 226.2, but since it was such a small bounce from past experience, I know it won't go up much more. However, usually after these wooshes I get a nice week or two at the same weight . So yeah, I very much hope that this is not the case. Anyways, I was under my calories today and did workout, so I feel good about that.

whollyhick Congratulations! Good idea, pre-making lunches and setting a routine, best thing you can do, because coming home after work to workout, can get cumbersome . I hope you can keep the momentum in your weight loss journey.

Daimere I know I am not there with you, but I think you are retaining water too, just based off my familiarity with your previous posts. Definitely due a woosh.

thewalrus0 You are definitely talking my language . I too looked into Wacoms, but for my sister, who is a real artist. But I was so impressed by their pads, I started wanting one too!! Lol, don't ask me what I would do with it . The closest I get to any form of art, is some basic gif making and stuff like this:

I created this banner for an account I have on another forum I participate in, and it was created with some deviant art brushes. Those people are the real artists .
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:01 AM   #49  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Quote:
Definitely due a woosh.
The sad thing is once I have this woosh, I'm going to stall out again because TOM is next week. Boo! I'm also wondering if there is some mental block on this weight. When I last lost tons of weight and got to this weight, it "started getting harder." I think I'm going to have to do some major food cleaning up next week if it doesn't budge in the next few days.

Quote:
Whoo I made it into the 230's!
YAY!

@whollyhick-Good job! Sounds like this is going to work for you! One time I lost 25 lbs just by taking better lunches to work than what I had been eating previously.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:16 AM   #50  
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

So today out of sheer boredom and an over abundance of energy, I may just work out until my husband comes home. The weather hit is pretty damn hard here, and he got his car stuck in the driveway, and had to take mine! This means two things: 1. I'm anxious and I likely will be ALL day worrying about him. And 2. I officially had to call off my first day of work... Not good. Hopefully they'll have the good sense to know 13 miles isn't an average walk to work! (And that my husbands job is far more important to our livelihood!)
Ugh. So. That's MY projected day.
I've also decided that it might benefit me to step on the scale far less. Little fluctuations bother me much more than they should, and I need to focus on implementing a workout regime and drinking enough water rather than obsessing over that three point one digit number. A we shall see!
whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #51  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

I'm officially rooted in the 230's! Today the scale read 235 but I hardly ate yesterday so I'm calling it 238 until I see something more solid, but it's okay because at least it's officially in the 230's!

I also met a guy. He's really adorable and I like him a lot so I'm going to see where that goes.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:26 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 243/seeticker/170

Height: 5'11

thewalrus0 -- good luck with the cute guy!! AND AWESOME on the 230s mark!! You are an inspiration
paigeinabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #53  

Hello tall people! I do believe I belong in this forum. My stats are
weight: 238
height: 5'11.
I'm also actually a twin so that is the reason I originally clicked on this thread haha
Old 02-05-2014, 02:39 PM   #54  
More food, less me!

This is a little hilarious because I just made it a point to invite you here! glad you came! Great minds and all that!
Old 02-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #55  
More food, less me!

Oh my goodness! I feel like such a terrible thread-host right now! Though we've all had our weight ups and downs, I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we have a few absolute inspirations on this thread, and I feel that they deserve recognition!!
Daimere your progress (and your super duper hoopety hooper skills) are absolutely inspirational! Glad to have you!
thewalrus0 you've made great progress, like awesome progress! and been an awesome inspiration! I'm really happy you accepted my invite!
lalaes you've really made it a long ways, and that alone makes you a fantastic inspiration! Thanks for being a part of everyone's journey to One-derland!
Skittlez another gal who has made a lot of progress! you've been a little MIA lately, but I totally wish you'd come back! I'm sure you'd be welcomed back with open arms!
(Disclaimer: this post was totally not meant to disrespect anyone's journey, I just really feel like these gals need some recognition for killing it!! it's nice to have experienced members who can give support! We're all going to get there! Every twin in this thread! I feel so much stronger coming here every day and seeing what you've done and how far everyone has come. Every pound and inch is a little victory, and we twins are all in the same war!
I can't tell you how happy I've been to meet you all!!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #56  

hehehe @whollyhick you and I must have great, alike thinking minds
Old 02-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #57  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

So yeah, just started week 2 of JM's 30DS, and I hate her . Nuff said . Anyhow I did go over my cals today, but I had no willpower, my grandmother makes something I call "crack cake", and I laid my eyes on it and I just couldn't........

paigeinabook

whollyhick wow your first day of work...that would be scary for me...I would be a nervous wreck coming in the next day...
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #58  
More food, less me!

Week two is an *** kicker! MarliQQ personally I preferred her 6 week six pack DVD, because in 3DS she does a routine, and then you do it over! Ad you're dreading round two because you KNOW how round one felt!! 6wsp seemed to switch exercises much quicker and you were DONE before you knew it! I liked that about it. My mom hated it. But just throwing it out there if that's why you hate Jillian! Lol.
And as for the job thing, don't worry. Imma nervous WRECK. I had to call off day 1 because my husband got stuck on the way to work and had to take my car! but his job is the clear breadwinner in this case, so I had to sacrifice! (Otherwise, I couldn't afford said car!) yuck. So I know my tummy is going to be crazy nervous in the morning for my ACTUAL first day... I'm going to do a yoga flow for stress and relaxation, and be mindful. Hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot and do well in this first two day stretch! (Luckily my weekends are off! Yippee!) so. Wish me luck, because I am gonna NEED it! And hopefully I pack enough snacks, because if I come home hungry... It'll be binge-central! and that's the last thing I need!! :/

paigeinabookwe must! It was like I was welcoming you, and you were typing on this page at the exact same time! Haha. Either way, glad you came!

Oh! Everyone!
MarliQQ and I want to be in Onederland by our birthdays, mine is June 9th and hers is June 24th!
So. I think we should share birthdays, and birthday goals, just to reference in the future and help with supporting our twinsies! (Wow. That was a corny name. Hahaha and were officially up to being up to 9 of us if I counted correctly! which I do not know the actual name for... (Twins, triplets, quadruplets. Quintuplets, sextuplets, septuplets, octuplets, and... Us? Haha or. I could be blowing smoke. Never know with me...)
Old 02-05-2014, 11:03 PM   #59  
Taste the rainbow

S/C/G: 299/241/175

Ugh, school is really kicking my butt. By the time I get home from class and have to do homework all I feel like eating is a bunch of junk! I think for me a lot of it is a mindset. I don't really care about losing weight. I care about being healthy. I know I am not being healthy with the way I am eating and my lack of exercise. I'm going to stop being so lazy with it all tomorrow and actually wake up and use my treadmill. I have one, I should probably actually use it for something other than a dust collector :-P
Skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #60  

@whollyhick NO way! We have the same birthday! June 9 ftw!! I am down for the ONE-derland challenge by that point!