Copy-cat BODY TWIN! Partner up, double success!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: 5'1
    168 160 110
    sw cw gw

im starting c25k and i try to just eat healthy
    hi! I'm also a 5'1
    sw/cw/gw: 152/141/110

I dance my *** for exercise and yoga for at least once a week
    We're pretty close
  • I wonder if this thread has built some successful twin teams yet! I'd love to find a partner in weight-loss. I skimmed, but didn't see anyone too terribly close in stats, but that's okay.

I'm 5'5, SW: 232, CW: 204. I'd like to lose another 50 pounds??? (or just stop whenever I feel like I'm at a healthy, manageable weight!)

I loooove being outdoors...hiking, biking, canoeing, swimming, whatever and I'm hoping to spend as little time as possible in the gym this summer, opting for being outside "working out" instead.

I also LOVE cooking (and eating, duh, that's why I'm here).

I finally can send and receive messages so, partner up
  • I'm getting back on the wagon at this point but.

I'm 5'5", SW: 350 CW: 215.8 GW: 150

I'm back on the wagon of low carb living!
  • This is such a great idea!
    Here are my stats:

Height: 5'8

SW: 280
    CW: 212.5
    GW: 160 (For now, ultimate goal weight is 130, but that will be reassessed at 160-165.)
    Waist Measurement: 38" (Another goal of mine is to lose 9 more inches and get to a 29" waist!)

I used to do calorie counting, now I just roughly eyeball my portions/calories. I try to balance any carbs I eat with protein, try to eat whole grain and gluten free as much as possible amongst generally eating healthy.
    I try to take stairs and walk more than I used to, and am hoping to motivate myself to get into a strength/toning workout regimen. At least 2x a week!
  • Age 24
    Height 5'7

SW:310
    CW:299
    GW:199

Im a calorie counter. looking to start some YOGA! Also I'm a single mom!