3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Looking for some weightloss friends (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/291458-looking-some-weightloss-friends.html)

SallyLa 01-09-2014 01:11 PM

Looking for some weightloss friends

I'm a short 5'0" girl who is in college and has two jobs, and the stress gets to me sometimes. My boyfriend isn't much into dieting/life style changes and my friends are already skinny.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my weightloss buddy so we can motivate eachother via text and messages :)

-Sally:carrot:

skittlesfirehawk 01-18-2014 03:46 PM

hi im 5'1 and i def need a buddy i keep falling off the wagon

KrystalJade 01-23-2014 09:38 PM

Hey SallyLa, I see that you're in Massachusetts! I am as well :) My boyfriend isn't motivated at all to join me in my weight loss journey either so I'd love to be your weightloss buddy.

yohasoy 04-03-2014 12:44 PM

heyy I'd love to have a diet partner too, but I'm on the other part of the world.
I'm 5'1, also in college (finaly year, hopefully).

belladoggy 04-06-2014 11:02 AM

Hey I am, new to this and I have been trying to get my boyfriend to healthy for years. I just thought it would be easier if we did it together, well 2 years later and 30 pounds heavier I have decided I must do this without him or I will never be back to my goal weight. I would love to share tips, successes and failures with anyone who is interested. Good Luck to all!

GordonGirl16 05-28-2014 12:01 PM

I would love to be a diet partner with some of you girls! I'm 5'2" and go to college in Massachusetts, and am having a hard time with motivation as well.

Calbeslim 06-11-2014 06:12 PM

Hello!! I need a weight loss buddy too and I can be all of yours!! need some ppl to talk to. I myself am 5'1 at 191 lbs UGHHHH

We can be the shorty club hahaha. And I totally know how it feels being short and over weight. Also my bf is the same as well he's eating everything under the moon and I can't. woes.

alyrh 06-11-2014 09:58 PM

Oh goodness I need this more than y'all know!
I'm in Michigan and the stress levels in my life are off the charts.
I'm 4'11" and 185lbs and my husband is all military when it comes to working out.
Any support from Club Shorty is just what I need! Desperately!!!

Calbeslim 06-12-2014 07:22 AM

Hahaha I know! How should we do this? Make a new post post here? Etc? I need tons of support from alike!

alyrh 06-12-2014 06:54 PM

I'm not sure how to go about it. Maybe someone can point us in a general direction? I find comfort in getting to know others who are short and understand the struggles of not just weight loss but the vertical challenges on top of it haha.

LilDazed 06-17-2014 09:38 AM

I recently fell back into old habits so I'm trying to jump back into health mode. I recently graduated from college but miss it a lot! Cherish your time there!

I would love to be your weightloss buddy though! I'm a lil on the short side too. =P

Calbeslim 06-22-2014 02:15 AM

For sure! Being a shorty I feel like there is definately more to lose! What is everyone on, diet wise?

GordonGirl16 06-22-2014 04:50 PM

I have been doing WW at home for a few weeks now and it seems to be working well for me :)

Calbeslim 06-22-2014 05:43 PM

How many have you lost? I'm on a low calorie diet as well. So much to loseeeee. It's wquite frustrating losing so slowly hahah i wish i could sleep and the next day lose 2 lbs... at least haha

alyrh 06-22-2014 07:37 PM

I'm not following any sort of plan of any kind right now. I'm actually at quite a loss as where to even begin. I've tried pretty much everything (my latest being calorie counting, never again!) And nothing seems to help. Any suggestions out there? Maybe something I've never tried? Lol

nibog 06-23-2014 11:31 AM

I am fairly local to you (I am in RI)
I would be more than happy to be your weight loss buddy!

GordonGirl16 06-23-2014 02:11 PM

I've lost about 9 or 10 lbs in a month on WW

Calbeslim 06-23-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyrh (Post 5028432)
I'm not following any sort of plan of any kind right now. I'm actually at quite a loss as where to even begin. I've tried pretty much everything (my latest being calorie counting, never again!) And nothing seems to help. Any suggestions out there? Maybe something I've never tried? Lol

Hmm any type of products you are doing? Right now I am doing a low carb low calorie diet. It's worked but now it's slowing down. Have you really tried everything??

Nibog, hello! I am in NYC so not far haha

Gordon girl, that's great!! WW seems to be really good I haven't tried it, do you really eat whatever you like?

alyrh 06-24-2014 03:44 PM

Calbeslim- Other than my B12, calcium, cinnamon and biotin vitamins, nothing.
I've done weight watchers, calorie counting, all the cleanses, south beach diet, atkins, low carb, no sugar, you name it chances are I've tried it.

Now, since I've been so discouraged from seeing no results, I haven't been to the gym in a week. I've been getting so frustrated and down about how hard I try and then the scale laughs at me and goes up 3lbs. or my waist gets an inch bigger.

findingmyway13 09-06-2014 03:31 AM

Hello everyone!
I am 5'2 and I want to lose around 40 lbs. I am also looking for some motivation.

WeightlossAsh 10-01-2014 06:47 PM

hello there my name is ashley.

thank you for explaining your situation. I completely understand i have a friend who is in a similar predicament. I work as a weight loss consultant so i can give you a few tips and some advice which i hope that helps you out.

the first thing you really need to do is look at what motivates you. Everybody is motivated by different things. Motivation is the trigger that will drive you to make the changes that you need to make to get the results that you want. How much weight do you really want to lose. How quick you want to lose weight. Are you open minded and willing to try new things. How much time in the week do you have to devote to exercis. There are many different ways you can lose weight.the most simplest approach is to simply reduce calorie intake and exercise more.

i would need to know a bit more about you to give you any serious advice. There are several factors that will contribute to the year the results that you get. Your metabolism your genetics and your lifestyle play huge part. If you would like some more tips and advice please hit me up i'd be happy to help. Kind regards ashley.