3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

Weight not budging

Old 01-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #16

Height: 5'3.25''

How about strictly tracking cals for like 1 week to make sure that you are absolutely taking in 1200 cals everyday and that way from now on you can accurately ballpark how much you eat? The strict tracking might be annoying, but its only temporary.

I know that until I strictly tracked temporarily, I was eating a few hundred more than I guesstimated!

Beyond that, it might be a waiting game of a few weeks before a drop in the scale. If it helps, whether I exercised or not, I always lose weight successfully when I watch my diet. I intermittent-fast and consider worktime not eating time, and that helps with my anxiety a little because I am demonstrating to myself that I don't have to fear the "regular everyday" hunger pangs and its so refreshing to feel hunger first before eating vs the past where I ate so much I never had a chance to be hungry LOL

I listened to my gut and it said "You could do with less of me."

B00ty-Underwear pic as of March 2014 NSFW
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #17

S/C/G: 181/135.6/120

Height: 5'3"

Thanks melon and amerry. I'll be seeing a doctor in February but I'm not sure if that will make me worse or better because I know meds can cause weight gain, too...

I'm going to try that pixel. I'll think of you when I think I'll eat something just because. Today is the day I'll try to take control. I got down to 135.6 and I'm hovering here so I did lose 4 pounds. Six more to go for my next goal, there is no reason I can't do this and I'll think of you ladies when I chicken out.
Dollfaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.