3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   The semester is OVER (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/290609-semester-over.html)

thewalrus0 12-13-2013 12:43 PM

The semester is OVER

I'm sitting here in my festive new 'bumming around the house' outfit, drinking coffee, getting ready to play Skyrim. :P

How are all the other college girls/guys doing?!

gymrat05 12-13-2013 01:34 PM

I'm jealous. i just wrote 3 exams between Wednesday and Thursday morning and I have 2 more next week. Done on the 18th.

Congrats on being done! I'm recuperating today for round 4 of my study fest ;)

thewalrus0 12-15-2013 01:19 PM

Well good luck!!

ShrinkingStudent 12-15-2013 11:05 PM

My university ends way early, been on brake since November 1st. Definitely nice having time off and being able to do stuff I'm interested in and attempting to lose the last of my weight.

Deana509 12-15-2013 11:12 PM

I turned in my capstone paper this morning at about 4:30AM, and that signified the ending of my semester! I was so excited to finish those edits...

levoguette 12-15-2013 11:37 PM

Like ShrinkingStudent, my semester ends extremely early, so I've been off since Thanksgiving. But being back home on break has certainly stalled my weight loss! I just got back on track on my diet.
I hope all of you are enjoying your winter breaks and for those of you with a few finals left, good luck!

Dottington 12-16-2013 01:34 AM

I just got done! Sooo happy to be on break, I'm so excited to sleep :D

dehtripper 12-16-2013 12:23 PM

No exams for me - thank you grad school. But I've still got a fair pile marking to chug through before Christmas break. I'll be on campus throughout the break prepping classes etc but I'm really looking forward to it - its SOOOOOOO quiet, the school feels like my own personal castle.

kailpea 12-16-2013 10:21 PM

Ahh! I know how you feel! So happy that the semester is over. I quit my full job over the summer to go back to school full time this semester and after several years of being out of school it took a bit to get back into the swing of things. During finals week I just wanted to cry and eat cake.

pnkrckpixikat 12-17-2013 02:25 PM

I turned in my last final yesterday! (It was a take home lit final) So I am done done done, just waiting for grades to post. I work on campus so I do have work this week then have 2 weeks fully off before having to go back to work the week before classes start again.

I am planning to work on a photoshop certification class I have, read non-school books, and try to get back in the habit of going to the gym. I just have to figure out what the holiday hours are lol

ghostgirl811 12-20-2013 02:51 PM

my last final was Tuesday night and i got home Wednesday evening and ive slept in till noon both yesterday and today :D it feels so good lol