Old 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Default Clean Eating

We're trying this in our house. Mainly, because my scale isn't really budging & then because I realized that I can make it through an entire day without eating a fruit or veggie because I was living on diet dinners. It helped me lose 20lbs, but now, I'm stuck.

Anyone else a clean eater?

Side note, I slammed veggies yesterday & literally woke myself up farting last night. My system was shocked, clearly.
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #2  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

HA That is hilarious. We are pretty diligent clean eaters in my house. Unfortunately (or fortunately, how ever you want to look at it ;P), my body was fairly used to eating "outside the box" so to speak, so I didn't get that shock and loss. I have had to eat less veggies and lean proteins to lose 1-2 lbs per week. My sister, on the other end, came from a diet that was filled with Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine's and stopped with that and dropped 4-6 lbs per week for a good period.

It sounds terrible to "shock" your body like that, but in and effort to lose more weight per week, I am trying to eat more to lose less... That makes absolutely no sense.. but I am trying to trick my body with out having to eat disgusting food.

Good luck! I find planning meals and sticking to grocery lists and the outside ring of the grocery store is the *key*.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

well, any change of diet that's different enough will "shock" your body into losing more weight. that said, clean eating is much better for you in the long run.

i do clean eating and i am losing weight rather slowly, but i much prefer it to any other "diets" i have tried in the past because it is not making me crazy. also, once you stopped eating processed foods, you stop craving the processed foods.

good luck!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #4  

Hey what kind of exercise routine do you follow and what is a typical day of food? Thanks you are beautiful
Klittle427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

I eat clean(ish) but not 100% strict on it.
Green smoothies were a shock to my system, now it's all good
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote