3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

gone a month by accident!!! Challenge group anyone? I'm doing "hot for new years"

Old 10-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
N00B

Location: Cardboard box in PA - not homeless, I've just spent half my life moving and I get uncomfortable when I don't move and I'm feeling the itch.

S/C/G: 193/181/130

Height: 5'6"

Default gone a month by accident!!! Challenge group anyone? I'm doing "hot for new years"

Hot for New Years is a challenge on FB and youtube by an english girl named Scola Dondo who lost 50 pounds on her own. She is really wonderful and I'm completely inspired by her so I joined her challenge. I haven't been keeping up with it the way I want to as I started working a new job and my classes are really intense! Also wanted to see if anyone here had joined it or might want to.

So I'm down to 181 and have been for at least a week and I'm frustrated!!! I feel like I'm fighting for every single freakin pound...seriously, my weight feels like a bad roommate: messes up my clothes, tries to get me to eat things I don't want to, doesn't pay the rent and over stays their welcome. If I could go evict these 50 pounds, I would haul that fat up to court and demand a judge make it leave.

If there is a group already for Xmas/New Years, I'd like to join in. I just thought I better get back on here because I'm really not doing myself any favors by going at this alone. Not to mention my sister started loosing weight and while she has more to loose then I do, I feel bad about myself that its coming off faster for her.

Well I'm off to work the night shift at one job, come home to sleep a few hours before going in to a 9 hour shift tomorrow at my salon.
Katzepatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
Starting Over

S/C/G: 306/293/213

Height: 5'7 1/2"

You could start a Christmas/New Years challenge in the 20s forum here! I would join it.

You're never beaten until you admit it.

1st goal - 290
Hamoco350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:22 AM   #3
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamoco350 View Post
You could start a Christmas/New Years challenge in the 20s forum here! I would join it.
Why don't you?! Come and join!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.