Got a lot of chatter to catch up on, so forgive me if I miss anyone!
- Definitely not odd! That's why I'm running this challenge!
- It's good you can play on a team! Most of my friends in high school were on the Netball team, I always felt a bit weird not liking it!
- When you watch what you eat and exercise the scale will show it! Nothing unusual!
- I hear ya on staying the same! But I always feel like my weight is a reflection on my effort. If it doesn't change, then I need to change something about my diet or exercise. Thankfully I didn't do anything for Halloween, I live in Japan so it's not really a place that understands what to do if that makes sense. They just like Western holidays for the look but not the content!
- Wow, you must be doing something right to get that loss! Well done! Up at 4am?! Ouch!!
- Sometimes, pictures are the worse because it gives us something to criticize in depth. Recently I've started to leave my hair to dry naturally (I have wavy hair) and felt pretty confident about it. But a picture was taken and it just looks a mess! So I know how you feel, but try not let it bum you out and make you feel like you can't look back at that party and remember the good times. Let it motivate you! You can do this!
- I went on a spree in H&M too! Completely drained my pocket though ;_;. Great job on resisting temptations and choosing the healthy route! That's awesome!! You're right, the hardest part is making the change, but your body will thank you for it!
- Glad you had a great time at the party. I know how you feel about eating guilty food when you feel down, but in the end it's not a great attitude to have. I suffer from it too, I have a bad day and I just want pizza and soda and chocolate!
- Slow and steady is best!! How come you can't work out? Could you go walking or do weights? But eating really healthy will aid your weight loss for sure.
- Don't worry about the gain! It happens! Life happens and sometimes we gain weight, it's not a big deal even though we wish we could just keep losing. That's a lot of exercise!! Make sure you give yourself a break, perhaps just do Insanity again since you saw a loss with it last time? Too much exercise might make you stall! You are quite strange for loving broccoli, but I wish I loved vegetables so you're lucky!!
- Hang in there! Healthy food is good for your brain so think of it that way?! I always felt sluggish and unfocused after a junk food binge while working!
- Do you have somewhere to live? I think that's the most important thing! But yes, running will definitely help with your feelings towards life! I always feel depressed when I've not been exercising!
- Drink lots and lots of water and I'm positive you'll see a loss!!
As for me, I had a great week. I was off for 3 days mid week so I spent it shopping and working out. I went to a design festival on Saturday, I didn't really know what it was but it was basically a giant market place with awesome artwork and trinkets! Here's a picture of all the artwork prints I got:
And here's a picture of the handmade jewelry I bought:
So I got a great haul! We were walking for HOURS! The space was so big! So it felt like a workout in itself, my feet and legs were super sore afterwards. Yesterday was a bit of a fail day. Wasn't wise with food choices and didn't workout because I felt really weird. Today is a new day, so I'm going to drink lots of water and get moving! I gained a little, 0.4 lbs, but going to shift it by the end of the week!