Old 10-31-2013, 04:52 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 84.8kg / 70.0kg / 63.5kg

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisskiss View Post
haha this sounds hilarious! were people really into the yelling they were strong and sexy?

Haha no! There were only four people in there (one of which was a middle aged guy) and that made it even worse!!

Riestrella I love netball! We lost our match but it's the first time we've lost this season and we gave them a good run for their money.

The worst thing about running indoors for me is not being able to go straight out the front door into a run - it takes an hour out of the day rather than half an hour BUT I am liking getting the updates to this thread via email in the morning, can sit here with my coffee and get my motivation for the day!

Last edited by grapefruit; 10-31-2013 at 04:52 AM.
grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 84.8kg / 70.0kg / 63.5kg

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB View Post
I just added my name to the spreadsheet.

For some reason I really like to buckle down with my diet and fitness at the end of the year. I am odd?
Welcome!

You're not odd, the end of the year is a great time to start for summer! (Maybe there's also an element of running out of time too, haha )
grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:13 AM   #108  

There is never a bad time to start, welcome!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:59 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 146/116/110

Height: 5'0

Riestrella- Thanks, I added my week 2 weight, down a wee bit but I think it's just water so far, nonetheless yay!

Grapefruit- the more you talk about the piloxing class the funnier it gets!

Happy Halloween everyone!
kitkat2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #110  

Hi! Well Im back m last post here I was kind of discurraged. I have bee excersising and eating healthy until the evening when I get an urge for something sweet. For the last ciuple of days I have carefully selected what I eat and the scale is showing the results of my selections I am down to 206. That is 2 lbs from yesterday. How did it happen IDK but I will take it.
Campana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 162/151/142

Height: 5'6

Good job campana and kitkat! Any downward trend (even a small one) is better than nothing!

Once again I have not moved at all. I guess no movement is better than upward movement! I normally weigh myself Sundays but did it this morning before I leave for the weekend. Not looking forward to this wedding, but on the bright side: it will keep me away from the 50% off candy shelves!!

Happy Halloween everyone! When co-workers are passing around peanut butter cups, let's imagine ourselves in our LBDs on New Year's Eve!!
chubbySister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #112  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hello everyone,

My scale has been super nice to me these past few days. However, I'm very skeptical...I went from 146lbs to 142.2lbs in 7 days! I did come off a binge though AND got TOM when I weighed 146lbs so maybe most of that was just water. I don't feel like I lost that much. I can't really see it which is why I'm just trying to go with it and see what happens. I have been eating healthy (with the occasional chocolate bar or ice cream) and I know that I'm doing everything right, so yeah, we'll see.

Gotta get up at 4am, so no personals for now.. I'm glad to hear though that most of us are doing great!

Oh and - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #113  
Architecture student

S/C/G: 200/190/142

Height: 5'1.5

hi! I added my name into the spreadsheet. Hoping to lose some lbs with you guys
envymegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:49 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/185

Height: 5'10

So, very discouraged today. I saw a pic from last night's halloween party. I look disgusting. I've gotten so huge. It's gross. I really just want to stay in until I lose 20 lbs. Sucks.
alicrimson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #115  

Crimson- sometimes we get that way, but you need to change your POV on that picture, and say, I may not like the way I look but I can change, I CAN do this. Being Positive is what got me through this week.

Day off has been nice. Went to a cafe for breakfast but they had nothing healthy (could not even get a wheat bagel!?) I got a regular bagel with cream cheese and only ate a half of it. It honestly wasn't good enough to cheat with. The bread was very dry, and the cream cheese they gave me had no flavor. I took my coffee, hopped on the subway and went out shopping some. Got some great deals at H&M (Actually found somethings in the LARGEST sizes however) for winter and now back home.

I can really see some positive changes in my attitude lately. I came home and in the past I might be like, well I walked a lot so that was my workout, but I never got my heart rate up, so after lunch I'm heading over to the gym here to go for a quick run. I took yesterday off because I was pretty sore. Even for lunch, I was feeling like a big juicy burger or some fried orange chicken sounded sooo good, but then I came home instead and am having a healthy lunch and I feel so much better about it!

I can honestly say to those struggiling, starting to make healthy choices is the hardest part, stick with it for even three days, you will get through. Of course you will crave the junk food, the chemicals in it tell your brain that they taste better, but your body needs healthier food to survive. Thinking of this has really gotten through this week.

I didn't binge on Halloween. I had one pumpkin spice cupcake (it was medium size, about average) and that's it. I didn't want more, I didn't need more. Proud of me this week!
goldengirlamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #116  

ChubbySister thanks!! Good luck I hope you loose some weight by Sunday just stay away from the candy.
Campana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 146/116/110

Height: 5'0

I managed to do okay yesterday. I ate quite well in the daytime and had a great cardio based workout at the gym. At work however (I'm a server for a couple more months until I write my nursing exam and get my licence and what not) I ate probably about 1100 calories of creamy risotto and random fries. My total for the day was ~1800 so not the end of the world. I was really in a sad mood at work and needed that comfort. I went to the bars after for halloween and had only club soda and water and danced my tush off. I had a blast. I felt pretty good is my costume too which was pretty little.

Goldengirlarmy: I hate when the junk isn't even enjoyable! But great job on the attitude and the muffin sounds delish.

Envymegs: welcome!

Hoopty: That's awesome, way to go on the loss

Alicrimson: I'm so sorry you feel that way. I sometimes feel like I look great before I go out then I see a photo and my whole perspective changes. Using it as positive motivation is okay I think, but remember too how many bad photos there are of beautiful slender celebrities in the tabloids. One bad angle and everyone has a gut and cellulite.

Chubbysister: I ordered my new years dress! It should be great motivation when it arrives. (not even sure what I'm doing yet but I will be well dressed hahaha)
kitkat2114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 153/153/90

Height: 4ft10

Its sooo hard to avoid mini Halloween Chocolates!!!

Good Luck to Everyone!!!!
NotSoLittleTimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

down 2lbs!
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/153

Height: 1,73m

Good Morning Everyone,

I weighed-in as low as 173.9 this week, but then turned Halloween and yesterday into some kind of free-for-all days -- 175 today. A loss is a loss though, and slow and steady wins the race
I'll have my wisdom teeth pulled Monday, so no exercise for two weeks from then on. Well, you lose weight in the kitchen anyways, right?

Have a very successful week, until next Saturday
183StGB is offline   Reply With Quote