3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

What's the ONE outfit you want to rock at goal weight?

Old 06-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #106
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveVegetables View Post
I swear I could have written those exact words. You know what they say. You never forget your first (although my ginormous crush on Laguna almost eclipsed Squall).

So as not to hijack this thread and make it an our-favourite-Final-Fantasy discussion (as much as I would love it), I'm also posting an outfit I'd love to wear at my goal weight.

A backless dress. I love backless dresses (not the ones that show off your butt crack), but my arms and back fat would make it look like a horror show on me.

I also love high-waisted pants and shorts, because they have a very vintage-y feel to them, which I'm completely into. But at my height (I'm super short), I'm not sure they would ever look good on me, no matter what weight I am (unless I get really petite, which is highly unlikely).
Hehe, so happy I'm not the only one who fell in love with FF8! I went through a stage of being attracted to dark, mysterious types because of Squall >_<. I think because of my chest I'll never be able to rock the backless dress without something that could keep my boobs in place without a back!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.