What's the ONE outfit you want to rock at goal weight?

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Short Shorts, Tank Top and boots!

I havent wore shorts that werent knee length in years and years and years.
  • body-hugging dress, tank top, and bikini.
    I'm sick of having to worry about how the clothes will fit/look around my pudgy middle. I want my stomach to be flat and firm so I look good in anything.
  • Excuse me while I nerd all over your perfectly nice thread... I've wanted to do this cosplay forever...
  • Quote: Excuse me while I nerd all over your perfectly nice thread... I've wanted to do this cosplay forever...
    I luuuurrvvveeed this outfit when I first saw the posters for the game! Although the game itself was pretty damn shitty. My boyfriend pesters me to cosplay as Tifa...
  • I actually liked X-2 better than X...is that bad? I would also contemplate the Advent Children version of Yuffie, but that's probably the only version of her...midriff will always be my kryptonite and she shows a lot more of it in her costumes forFF7/Dirge of Cerebus/KH.
  • The battle system was a lot of fun in X-2, I remember that for sure. But the story was just forgettable, a bit too much wish fulfillment to see Yuna and Tidus together again. I loved the ending of X so maybe that's why I groaned at the ending of X-2, I liked how bittersweet X felt. What do you think makes X-2 the better of the two?

That Yuffie is a great costume! I've always wanted to Cosplay as Rinoa! I love her outfit. So many cosplay I'd do...if only I had any talent at making clothes!
  • Honestly it's mostly just that I didn't like Tidus...so him being a background motif more than a main character made me happier. I wasn't allowed to have game systems growing up, so I really only got 1 playthrough on the FF games playing at friends' houses...maybe if I played again X would be more fun, but Tidus and Squall annoyed me very much as main characters, so I had trouble loving X and VIII.

I've got a nasty case of baby face, so if I did a Yuffie costume it would probably look more like the character than Yuna. I like Tifa as a character, but unfortunately lack *ahem* certain assets that are vital to a good Tifa costume.
  • The one outfit I wanna rock is my burfday suit. After that, all clothes will look great!!!!!
  • Quote: Honestly it's mostly just that I didn't like Tidus...so him being a background motif more than a main character made me happier. I wasn't allowed to have game systems growing up, so I really only got 1 playthrough on the FF games playing at friends' houses...maybe if I played again X would be more fun, but Tidus and Squall annoyed me very much as main characters, so I had trouble loving X and VIII.

I've got a nasty case of baby face, so if I did a Yuffie costume it would probably look more like the character than Yuna. I like Tifa as a character, but unfortunately lack *ahem* certain assets that are vital to a good Tifa costume.
    Yeah, if you don't like the main character you're gonna have a bad time...
    FF8 is one of my favourite games! Purely for nostalgia, it was the first FF I ever played and I fell in love. Even with Squall . Though I can completely understand why he can be annoying!

Haha, yeah I would have no trouble with the Tifa rack being a 34G -_-;...
  • A tight RED clingy dress. I want to get rid of my saddlebags so badly....

Here's to cycling and hoping it will destroy them
  • A crop top and shorts, or anything that shows a little belly, really.
  • Quote: FF8 is one of my favourite games! Purely for nostalgia, it was the first FF I ever played and I fell in love. Even with Squall . Though I can completely understand why he can be annoying!
    I swear I could have written those exact words. You know what they say. You never forget your first (although my ginormous crush on Laguna almost eclipsed Squall).

So as not to hijack this thread and make it an our-favourite-Final-Fantasy discussion (as much as I would love it), I'm also posting an outfit I'd love to wear at my goal weight.

A backless dress. I love backless dresses (not the ones that show off your butt crack), but my arms and back fat would make it look like a horror show on me.

I also love high-waisted pants and shorts, because they have a very vintage-y feel to them, which I'm completely into. But at my height (I'm super short), I'm not sure they would ever look good on me, no matter what weight I am (unless I get really petite, which is highly unlikely).

• I love pretty much everything retro on ModCloth. I've never dressed that way because of my size, but I've definitely dreamed about dresses like this! I'm afraid my chest is going to be way too big for this dress, but I'm still going to hope!
  • Quote: I swear I could have written those exact words. You know what they say. You never forget your first (although my ginormous crush on Laguna almost eclipsed Squall).

So as not to hijack this thread and make it an our-favourite-Final-Fantasy discussion (as much as I would love it), I'm also posting an outfit I'd love to wear at my goal weight.

A backless dress. I love backless dresses (not the ones that show off your butt crack), but my arms and back fat would make it look like a horror show on me.

I also love high-waisted pants and shorts, because they have a very vintage-y feel to them, which I'm completely into. But at my height (I'm super short), I'm not sure they would ever look good on me, no matter what weight I am (unless I get really petite, which is highly unlikely).
    Hehe, so happy I'm not the only one who fell in love with FF8! I went through a stage of being attracted to dark, mysterious types because of Squall >_<. I think because of my chest I'll never be able to rock the backless dress without something that could keep my boobs in place without a back!