3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   What's the ONE outfit you want to rock at goal weight? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/288104-whats-one-outfit-you-want-rock-goal-weight.html)

Shaunalynn 11-14-2013 08:28 AM

I'd have to find a picture, but a slouchy black long sleeve off shoulder top, graphic leggings (something from Blackmilk), and boots. :)

Jamiemae 11-14-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaunalynn (Post 4883088)
I'd have to find a picture, but a slouchy black long sleeve off shoulder top, graphic leggings (something from Blackmilk), and boots. :)

Blackmilk might be my new favorite thing in the world. :hug:

zuluprincess 11-15-2013 01:54 PM

I just want to rock a bikini! I know it's cliche but that's always been my goal outfit. After losing all this weight I thought I'd just happily slip into a bikini and look great. But alas, a lot more gym sessions will be required to tone and look as great as I do in my head.

Jamiemae 11-16-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuluprincess (Post 4883991)
I just want to rock a bikini! I know it's cliche but that's always been my goal outfit. After losing all this weight I thought I'd just happily slip into a bikini and look great. But alas, a lot more gym sessions will be required to tone and look as great as I do in my head.

I can't help but want to be comfortable on a beach!!! :flow2:

Eilis2914 11-17-2013 10:57 PM

I would honestly love to just wear shorts and a tank top without having to worry about flabby thighs and arms. I never wear shorts that come more than an inch or two above the knee because I've hated my thighs ever since elementary school.

viad25710 11-17-2013 11:03 PM

Anything, I mean anything that is a 1 numbed size!
Just feel comfortable in my own skin for once. :-)

Jamiemae 11-19-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viad25710 (Post 4885276)
Anything, I mean anything that is a 1 numbed size!
Just feel comfortable in my own skin for once. :-)

Good Luck to you and welcome!!

ellekayee 11-19-2013 02:08 PM

I'd love to be able to wear a body con dress. I think those dresses are so sexy

skintoskincombat 11-19-2013 02:54 PM

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/five...1f108.jpg.html
I am tall with long legs and my problem is around my middle, I want to be able to wear this outfit and not look clunky but to look long and lean! It's so cute :)

nolightz 11-26-2013 04:35 PM

I'd love to wear a skintight sweater dress, tights, and knee high boots!

ghostgirl811 11-28-2013 08:45 PM

daisy dukes!

Dollfaise 11-28-2013 10:09 PM

I want to look better in skinny jeans and leggings. I'd also like to wear a dress and not feel my chubby figure is ruining it.

I have a question though - for all you ladies out there with stretch marks, do you think you'll care enough about them to worry once you've reached your goal weight? Or do you think you'll say forget it and just wear shorts, short sleeved shirts, etc.? I'm hoping I won't be so insecure that they scare me out of wearing nicer stuff. =/

ghostgirl811 12-01-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dollfaise (Post 4891577)
I want to look better in skinny jeans and leggings. I'd also like to wear a dress and not feel my chubby figure is ruining it.

I have a question though - for all you ladies out there with stretch marks, do you think you'll care enough about them to worry once you've reached your goal weight? Or do you think you'll say forget it and just wear shorts, short sleeved shirts, etc.? I'm hoping I won't be so insecure that they scare me out of wearing nicer stuff. =/

i have some on my arms and ive had them so long i dont even care anymore, i wear tank tops or what ever i want, but i also have them on my stomach and i dont think youll ever catch me in a bikini but maybe one of the ones that are a two piece but are like a top and are flowy but thats the closest ill ever go lol

shantroy 12-02-2013 07:41 AM

Mine's skinny black jeans, a black tank top, my rocker chick necklace and a pair of Louboutin black pumps (my goal splurge).

Paisleymama 12-07-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eilis2914 (Post 4885273)
I would honestly love to just wear shorts and a tank top without having to worry about flabby thighs and arms. I never wear shorts that come more than an inch or two above the knee because I've hated my thighs ever since elementary school.

THIS! I can't wait to wear shorts, skirts and dresses.