Old 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #121  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Height: 5'4"

I am going to be a slutty zombie this Halloween if it KILLS me!
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 142/135/118

Height: 5'2

Joined a bit late. I have a strange love for spreadsheet challenges :P I'm excited though! I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween but it's a great challenge date!
RachelAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #123  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Hi ALL! Sounds like everyone is having a busy week

namaste984: nice job on your biking. Lazy girl Marathon? Sounds cool I tried googling it, but I couldn't find anything in the US...any info? I work at a school, and I joined SRLA (students run LA), which basically trains kids to run mile by mile until next semester when they tackle the LA marathon. Kind of scared as right now I've only run 3 miles non stop, but excited too.

versace:
Woot woot great job in getting to the 160s

NorthernChick13:
Haha I'm in the same boat! I keep browsing buycostumes for a cute outfit. I really want to order something by the end of the week, but I haven't made up my mind on which costume to get. For work I am going to be a witch, but I want a really sexy costume for halloween. I've never worn one and I am changing that this year. I like that TMNT costume

Atarimae:

I use the same scale, which gives me a weight in .2 as well. I sometimes use my boyfriend's scale, but I have to remind myself that it's not necessarily accurate. I like to use the same scale, at the same time of day. I'm sure weighing yourself on difference scales shouldn't be that big of a deal, but I'd probably choose one to be the official scale.

Dottington:

ahhh so close!! I felt like i was at the low ends of the 150s for so long, but it'll happen
Nice job on that run how long do you run/walk for?
---------------------------------------
I had my doctor appointment last week, and everything came back pretty normal (so far). I haven't actually gotten a physical in years, but when I used to go as a kid I would get SOOOOOO nervous. Especially if they had to draw blood. In fact, I used to faint. Which is exactly what happened on Friday. I fainted while waiting in the pharmacy line, right after they took out 4 vials of blood. I was so embarrassed!! What made me laugh was after they took me back up to my doctor, she walks in and says "when I heard someone fainted, I said 'It can't be one of my patients today because all my patients were young and healthy'. hah, young and healthy and afraid of needles and blood! Hope everyone is having a good week
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #124  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickieBoom View Post
I am going to be a slutty zombie this Halloween if it KILLS me!
you can totally be that slutty zombie! That's one of the costumes I'm considering too
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Kisskiss I trail run/hike for 32-35 minutes each time, this includes my 8-10min warmup and cool down Glad everything at the doctor came back normal, but I'm sorry about your fainting I get totally weak at the sight of blood too :/ But at least you didn't hurt yourself!

ChickieBoom I bet your slutty zombie costume will be awesome!

Ugh 150.0 again today >_< haha I know why though, I only got like 5 hours of sleep last night and my weight always is higher or the same on days I don't get a lot of sleep :/ Anyone else experience that?
Everyone talking about their costumes finally got me thinking about mine! So I'm thinking for halloween of being a sexy maid
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #126  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

Dottington- I didnt even end up going. One of my friends came down with something so we all have rescheduled for monday. We also decided it would be healthier to eat at her house and all cook together. So I am excited about that to! P.s. Im sitting and waiting for my after TOM whoosh so cheers to both of us waiting on our whoosh.

Rachelann- I know I have a strange love for them to!
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #127  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

Sorry I've been gone a bit, been working on the FB page and on the blog, and have been running a lot. I'm doing a scale break for now so I will report my official weight next Wednesday. In the meantime I'll use the lowest weight I got before.

Kisskiss- I just made it up, lol. I do most of my runs self directed, though I'm thinking about doing some with other people as well. I use a RunDouble app (costs about $3.20 on the Android) to track my intervals, mileage, calories, and all that fun stuff.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #128  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Sophie, RachelAnne ~ Welcome!

Dott ~ Agh, thanks for the input! Even if I started using the one at my mom's house consistently, I still want one that measures in 0.2 increments. As for the sleep, THAT IS TOTALLY ME. That's why I need to start fixing up my sleeping habits

ChickieBoom ~ Definitely girlll! With all the work you've done, it's time to flaunt it!

namaste ~ I commend you for that scale break. I tend to go crazy if I don't weigh first thing in the morning. Well that or I get off track. Sigh.

~~

Ah I woke up to a surprisingly beautiful sight this morning: the scale said 156.5. I had to do a double take, since that's the number I was estimating seeing at about September week 3. So since it's Thursday and my sister has piano, I get to have my HALF portion of that chili spaghetti I nearly had a meltdown about last week. I should exercise when everyone's out of the house. Which is soon.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #129  
Just starting out

S/C/G: 204.5/195/150

Height: 5'5

alright! i joined. good luck to all of us! i started one of your challenges about a year ago, was doing fairly well for about a month, but fell off the bandwagon! this time will be different

ps: love that you make these challenges!
naffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #130  
HijabiMommaBear

Atarimae- Woohoo Congrats on the loss!

namaste984- ya im taking a weigh in break till TOM is gone.

Naffy- Welcome!!!
Old 09-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

It has been so quite here the last couple days. Where is everyone?!

I weighed myself for the second time this week and unfortunately no change. I started last Sunday at 180, weighed myself 2 days later and had lost 2.6 lbs (water weight I know). I figured by the end of this week I would see at least a 0.5 lbs decrease since I have been 100% on plan but the scale didn't move a bit. I am still going to count a 2.6 lbs loss for this week and I have told myself as long as I am losing a pound a week I will not be disappointed.

Hope everyone enjoys what is left of their weekend!
Rated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I've had a busy week so my eating and exercising hasn't been as great as I wanted it too. My MIL went back home to Europe (she was visiting with us for almost two years), my daughter had two birthday parties this weekend, plus it was our 10-year wedding anniversary.

Tomorrow my girl starts pre-k so once our schedule gets on track, my eating and exercising should follow. I feel so gross after the past few days
MrsDeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 238/203/140

Height: 5'4

Rated: Regardless of where it came from, that 2.6 lbs less on the scale is still a good week, so I wouldn't stress too much about not hitting an extra .5 lbs to add to it. Maybe check back a week after you saw the 2.6 loss?

But ah, I don't know about everyone else, but I've been a slave to school again this week, and I just so haven't had time for leisurely posting. I am never taking 18 hours again in one semester oh my god what was I thinking, but at least I managed to get all of my work for the week in literally within minutes of the midnight deadline. I am so looking forward to tomorrow's run to unwind.

However, it looks like my timers to remind me when to take study breaks for food are working, and I'm down another 2 lbs this week, taking me to 167 lbs with a total loss of 55 lbs
versace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #134  
HijabiMommaBear

Morning All!

Im back after a good weekend. I got alot of studying done. Didnt eat so great yesterday. My Fiance' took out me and his family last night to dinner. It was unexpected and delicous! But I over ate a bit. TOM is gone thank Gosh!!!! How is everyone doing!?
Old 09-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Versace - I know what is it like to be so busy with school work it all you do from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. Enjoy your run tomorrow... what an awesome (healthy) way to unwind! Congrats on the 55 lbs lost! You should post progress pics if you have any.
Rated is offline   Reply With Quote