The ULTIMATE Workout Song is...

• ...Eminem - Lose Yourself!

Thank you to everyone who participated (especially thinkfit for chatting to me in the discussion thread!) and who voted during this competition. It was fun to run and really interesting to see who made it through. Here is a list of the top 16 songs in a semi-accurate order.

1. Eminem – Lose Yourself
    2. Fall Out Boy – The Phoenix
    3. Muse – Hysteria
    4. Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
    5. Big Bang – Fantastic Baby
    6. All Time Low – Weightless
    7. Finger Eleven – Paralyzer
    8. Lady GaGa – Bad Romance
    9. LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
    10. Florence + The Machine – Dog Days Are over
    11. Destiny’s Child – Bootylicious
    12. Rihanna – Pon De Replay
    13. Kanye West – Stronger
    14. Shakira – Hips Don’t Lie
    15. Daniel Bedingfield – Gotta Get Thru This
    16. 2NE1 – I Am The Best

You can view the bracket: -->Here<--
  • Wow I seriously can't believe how close that got at the end! No need to thank me, it was fun, thank you for doing all the work haha. Maybe in a few months we can get more people voting with a new batch of songs
  • Although I like Eminem and this particular song, and even voted for it a couple of times, I'm a little surprised that it ended up being the ULTIMATE workout song! It's definitely not as fast as I like (for working out anyway).
  • I can see what you mean, Missy! I think it's the strength behind the lyrics that carried it to the top spot.

I would definitely like to do this again soon. Might give it until the end of the year though just so enough time has passed!
  • I am gonna make a 3fc playlist! Fun!
  • If your on pandora a great channel is BRASSKNUCKLES. It gets you going for sure! Well at least me lol
  • I forgot to add the LMFAO channel too has good music.
  • ***LIKE***

lol we really need a like button
  • If we do another round later I nominate All or Nothing by Athena Cage. For those of you that have seen Save the Last Dance it is the song she dances to at her 2nd audition.

I used to listen to this song and Eminem's Lose Yourself back to back alot when working out cause they have a similar message and both have a good steady beat
  • Yeah, I would suggest adding Disturbed's Indestructable to the next round.
  • Well, this is semi-embarrassing, but I always find the old "Aquarium" soundtrack (by Aqua) to be great for working out and/or late nights when I have to work. Most of the songs are peppy and fun....yes, it is the Barbie Girl album.

http://www.amazon.com/Aquarium-Aqua/dp/B000002P7Z/ (It's not a sales link or anything, but you can hear parts of the songs.)
  • Haha, my2cats my iTunes was on shuffle and Cartoon Heroes came on yesterday. Had a great sing song!

I think I'll open up another challenge at the end of the year, hopefully we can get lots of nominations like this time!