Unfortunately, we lose weight from certain areas more quickly/easily than from others. I am fairly certain I will never fully get rid of my back fat, love handles, and saddle bags... everywhere else has slimmed down, but those areas look the same as when I was 15-20 lbs heavier.
1. Drink 144 or more oz. of water per day (6 water bottles or more)
2. Keep my net carbs (grams of carbs - grams of fiber) at 60 grams or less per day
3. Keep my sugar content at 25 grams or less per day (primarily from fruit/veggies)
4. Do at least 3 mins of planks every day.
5. Do at least 100 squats every day.
6. Run at least 3 times a week.