Old 05-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/re-start:153/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Default Losing curves I don't want to lose... ever dwindling chest...

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm 5'4 and tend to fall in between 130-125 and whenever I am on the lower end (toward 125) my bras tend to get a little too lose (C cup to a full B).

I'm worried that if I get down to 120 (my current goal weight) This trend will continue....and I really don't want it to...

Anyone else having this issue?
seize the day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Sigh I feel your pain. My chest seems to be shrinking daily I've always loved my curves, but I just keep telling myself that a smaller chest will look better proportioned on my smaller figure. Also, I'd rather get to goal then stay at an uncomfortable weight just to keep my large chest. It sucks, but we really can't choose where the weight comes off from.
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #3  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Lose the weight. Keep it off. If your smaller chest still bothers you then save up some money and get great perky new ones.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #4  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

YES my chest is getting smaller too. I never thought of wearing a sports bra to the gym before but the other day I was running on the treadmill and my boobie fell out of the bra Needless to say I made a beeline to the active gear section of a clothing store!! but yea.. the shrinking? I DISLIKE!!! I wish the fat would reduce from the ACTUAL problem areas first !!
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #5  

I am getting to the point where I need to buy new bras (not down a pants size, but definitely down a cup size. grrrr) And bras are expensive!

Dottington, that's a good way to think about it. I guess if I stop focusing on their size, and more on the overall proportions it won't bother me as much.

I like your solution gatorgirl6 I just need to find someone to pay for them... lol.

nitrus29, oh no! I have a hard time finding sports bras that I like. I find that they stretch out so quickly unless they are really reinforced.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:00 AM   #6  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Sorry, I have the opposite problem (the girls are way too big for my liking).

Personally I'd rather have small, cute, perky breasts than big floppy pancake boobs that require not one but TWO sports bras, keep me from being able to take deep breaths, cause me neck pain when wearing a halter top, lower back pain at the end of the day, and fall into my armpits when I lay on my side. I feel like men in general also prefer smaller, more well proportioned chests on women too.

I guess it's all about perspective
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:45 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
Sorry, I have the opposite problem (the girls are way too big for my liking).

Personally I'd rather have small, cute, perky breasts than big floppy pancake boobs that require not one but TWO sports bras, keep me from being able to take deep breaths, cause me neck pain when wearing a halter top, lower back pain at the end of the day, and fall into my armpits when I lay on my side. I feel like men in general also prefer smaller, more well proportioned chests on women too.

I guess it's all about perspective
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side

I was always middle of the road, breast-wise, and now that I'm losing weight I feel like the skin is still there, but the fat filling out the breasts is not. So I'm a little bothered by the shape of them when I'm naked... but I'm hoping that after a few months the excess skin will start to go away so I can have cute perky breasts (or at least perkiER breasts...)

Also, my butt has been decreasing in size but my thighs are still as big as ever :/ it doesn't bother me as much as the chest, but it still seems awful cruel of my body to lose weight in all the wrong places
Old 05-31-2013, 12:08 PM   #8  
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

Mmmhmm, and the worst part about going from a D or DD to a large B at goal (when I hit goal a while back) was that everything looked fine with the bra on, but once you took it off.... let's just say you could tell they used to be bigger!! lol
bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:07 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 245/161/140

Height: 5'3"

I started out as a DDD or F. I am currently a DD and I am horrified of losing my ladies! I still have curves, but I am losing a lot up top than I am on my hips. I'm just hoping it'll even out.
Scondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

Man I would kill to lose a cup size or two. Big boobs suck. All kinds of back problems and none of the shirts I want to wear fit right :/ Am I in the minority here?
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/167/150

Height: 5'10

I was never big chested. I had a chubby girl body without the boobies! Maybe a full C at 200lbs. When I lost, they kind of...deflated. Now that I'm 160, I'm probably a small C/full B. But overall...I think they look better. They aren't as full, but I think they actually sit better on my body now. Especially when wearing tight t shirt! One of my biggest problem was what I dubbed my 2nd set of boobs (the fat on top of my ribs under my bra wire looked like 2 moobs). That went away, and now I can find bras that just work better.

Ultimately, I think it's better to loose the weight and deal with however your boobs end up! I would rather have the problem of some sagging and lack of fullness than be that big EVER again.
Andrea85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #12  

CoachAndrea85 I totally agree that losing the weight is better in the long run. I just hope my skin bounces back so that I don't have a small and saggy situation
Old 07-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 185/180/135

Height: 5'2

I have the same issue too. My husband tells me if I just work out, especially like the chest muscles, it'll be fine. Don't know if that is true, but we'll see when we get to the goal eventually.
TofuSprinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 194/168.4/127 (lbs)

Height: 5'7"

unfortunately, chest size is the first one the shrink in my case... and i wasnt big to begin with... SOBZ!
CherryChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #15  
chocolilly

S/C/G: check ticker

hi,
if we workout without a sport bra then we lose boobfat? or it doesnt matter?
i am a c cup.. i have recently started going braless (20hours a day)..(feels great)
i weigh 133lbs and i am 5'4.

is it bad to go braless at c cup? thanks.
fatneedle is offline   Reply With Quote