Let's get out of the 160's and 170's!!!!! - III

You're on Page 11 of 14
Go to
  • 163 today hoping to keep it for monday
  • still 177.8 which is shocking because I haven't been to the gym since Monday and I've been stress eating due to finals. Only one more day to go until I'm really go to go at this hard.

I'm very grateful that I'm maintaining.
  • Long time, no see! I'm down to 165, hope I can stay put or lose another pound by Weds - we'll see.

Congrats on the loss, skittles! And grinchy, you've done a great job at maintaining - you must've been stress eating on healthy snacks!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
  • 164 today yaay
  • Go skittles!

Down to 163 today, we'll see what the scale says tomorrow on my official WI day. I must be going through some kind of "whoosh." I was bouncing back between 168 and 169 for nearly 2 wks and now I'm seeing a great big drop.
  • 165 today really hopping the gym will kickstart the weight to drop
  • Quote: Go skittles!

Down to 163 today, we'll see what the scale says tomorrow on my official WI day. I must be going through some kind of "whoosh." I was bouncing back between 168 and 169 for nearly 2 wks and now I'm seeing a great big drop.

way to go gigantosaurus
  • Thanks, skittles! I'm sure the gym will help kickstart a big loss for you, it sure helped me. I'd been slacking off for a few weeks and once I started back up, the scale moved again. I hope it'll be the same for you!

Official weigh in for this week is 163.6.
  • 164 on my way out
  • You're almost there, skittles!

I weighed in at 159.2 today, so I'm officially out of the 160's and 170's. It's a little sad to leave this thread, but I'm happy to be that much closer to goal.
  • 163 yaay i hope it goes down
  • 161 yesterday if all goes well I will out of this this thread by next Sunday
  • 163 i can do this
  • And I'm baaccck!

So much craziness that I got a little derailed, I revisited the 180s for a couple weeks and I'm back at 179.8, hoping to rid myself of the 170s for good.
  • 160 yesterday