All Time Low - Weightless 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #1  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Round 1, Bracket F: Eminem vs. All Time Low

DISCUSS SONG PICKS IN THE THREAD --->HERE!!<--- DON’T POST IN THIS FORUM!

Please read!!
  • Please vote for the song you think is the best WORKOUT song – please keep open minded! Even if you don’t usually listen to a genre that the song belongs to, try and think about working out to it. This is an amazing chance to introduce yourself to new fist pumping music!!
  • Please listen to all of the song! Let it sink in, you can come back in a few days if that’s what it takes.
  • ANYONE CAN VOTE! If you didn’t submit any songs then don’t you can still vote and contribute to discussion.
  • Voting will last for 3 days for each poll! The poll will close automatically, so the sooner you vote the better.

Eminem - Till I Collapse
Submitted by: summerkate83

Youtube link!
Reason for nomination: "Makes me feel like I should just keep running indefinitely"
VS.

All Time Low - Weightless
Submitted by: thinkfit

Youtube link!
Reason for nomination: "Not a typical workout song, but it’s upbeat. More importantly, the lyrics are all about perseverance and the desire for something more. It reminds me that this journey is a rollercoaster, and it’s not always going to be up. It’s okay to mess up here and there as long as you stick to it. “Maybe it’s not my weekend, but it’s gonna be my year."
DISCUSS SONG PICKS IN THE THREAD --->HERE!!<--- DON’T POST IN THIS FORUM!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-20-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Closed Thread