Old 03-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #91  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

Rainbow- RHIT means registered health information technician. :-) Its basically a fancy name for someone that handles medical records and codes for different disorders and procedures. It allows the doctor to get paid based on a preset amount that is preset by the code we give the disease/procedure. Anyhoo, it requires an associates degree in health information technology to even sit for that cred, and your education has to be accredited by the council that oversees the whole thing. But the ones I'm applying for require no credentials at all.

---
I did some reading today and I watched a lot of TV. Didn't get too much crafting done today but it is definitely on my to do list as I got a lot of good ideas. Tonight I will do Day 2 of the Biggest Loser workout. I only ate a little bit of food when we went out to eat so I'm happy about that. I didn't even touch the breadsticks which are super high in calories. So it was a good day eating wise.

I hope you all have a good evening. I'm going to do some more reading before my workout. Take care! :-)
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Rie: hahaha... well fortunately, i don't think my soda addiction is as bad as yours it's not like i HAVE to have it... it helps me stave off cravings when i feel like i wanna eat stuff i shouldn't be... but yeah, i guess it's still bad. good luck with the burger restaurant!! god... we shouldn't be talking about burgers... i've been craving one for a while!!! and there's this tiny old school deli-style burger shop near my house... it's run by this american guy and it's f-ing amazing!! lol. well i couldn't ever contemplate fitting into japanese bras either!! i was always "the chick with the enormous boobs" before! no more i guess... i kinda always wanted to fit into cuter/smaller bras, but i think i was actually really proud of my giant knockers, so i'm kind of upset!!

PS: i should be glad to relieve you of your easter chocolate if you don't wanna eat it

rainbow: well my old bras still fit, obv, but there's a lot of room in them. so maybe you should try smaller bras too? sometimes you have to go down a cup but up the band size... (i used to work in a lingerie store ) like, even though the old ones still fit, this new one is just so much more flattering. hahaha, well, normally i don't fall asleep, but i guess the combination of wine, and watching japanese movies (with no subtitles, mind you) makes me sleepy good girl for drinking your water!!

sun: that's great!! you're doing so good with the running!! lol, i'm sure your boobs will go down a bit too... haha... yeah, we had a nice time! though i'm so jealous he eats like a pig and remains forever twig-like... i swear he has like 0% body fat... T_T

namaste: getting crafty sounds fun! i miss doing stuff like that... well done on getting your eating under control and good luck with your outing!

hey guys!

first off, i just watched the last episode of Downton Abbey, and i am in shock, and it withdrawal!!! whyyyyy???

second, i have really been struggling with my diet and motivation these past couple of days... i've been eating okay... too much, but still okay, but i just feel like i want to eat ALL THE TIME. and i know it has nothing to do with hunger, but it's all i think about. pretty sure most of it comes from being so freakin bored. seriously. i am sick of being on holiday, but because i am so poor, i can't go out and do stuff so i just stay home and watch tv, which of course leads me to want to eat, because watching tv = stuffing my face, in my mind... *sigh*

this is also making me so angry, because i'm at that point - again - where i've given up every single time in the past. every time i get to around 165lbs, i give up. not sure why. my weight slows and stalls and i just give up. now this morning the scale is still refusing to go down from my cheat day and it's making me depressed. i get these waves of "should i really bother continuing?" i know that i should, and i must, but seriously you guys... if you were in my head, you'd know that it feels like such a chore... *sigh*

well anyways. :/
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

namaste Good on you for avoiding the breadsticks! Bread is one of my weaknesses, especially hot and fresh out of the oven. Haha.

Kawaii No giving up! None of it! You'll just get annoyed at yourself later on. It's a plateau (I actually hate that word) and you will work through it! I had a giving-up feeling after work when I just REALLY didn't want to go for my run, but I forced myself. I still feel like I don't want to go tomorrow haha, but again I'll force myself until I start enjoying it again. Re the bras, I thought the band size was theoretically a measurement of the diameter around your ribs? Would seem weird to go up. Weirder still is that our sizes are different here... so I'm like a 10 or 12D, and I have no idea what size that is anywhere else. I know I should go shopping for new bras but seriously my super save mode does not allow that right now! I have one which still fits perfect, and I have 2 of that bra, so I'll just wear those to death in the meantime.

~I'm over my calories today, by around 250 or so...I did go for my run, so I burned some too (and I really pushed myself on that run because I just didn't feel like doing it and wanted to get it over with haha - maybe I need to feel like that more?) but I still feel annoyed at myself.
I also realised I have this awful habit of logging my food into my calorie tracker AS I'm eating dinner. So, as a general rule, I know my dinners will fit into the space I've allowed left after lunch etc, but I don't allow myself to fully enjoy the meal because in between bites, I'm freaking calculating what amount of what I had (if I'm making stuff with sauces, I weigh all the ingredients first and then the finished amount and then weigh the portions and then divide the original ingredients by the amount of portions - whew).

Anyway, boring ranting done. I have to get up super early to go to some seminar in the morning - UGH.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #94  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

rainbow I run outside and on a treadmill. It just depends on the day and if someone can watch the kiddo. Isn't calorie counting a ***** sometimes? haha Sounds like your runs are awesome and butt kicking. Keep going! And hoepfully you finish the forms soon so you dont have to worry.

kawaii My hubby is skinny too! But he eats a lot healthier than I do. Still he can eat as much as he likes. Don't give up! keep at it. You will look back and be grateful you kept up the good work. You can do it!

So I had an awesome game of ultimate frisbee yesterday. First time playing and got in some good exercise. Felt sore today and that made me happy. HAve a run planned for later and just trying to keep my calories in check and drink enough water. that is my day today.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #95  

sun We had a treadmill at my parents house, and I miss having access to it because when winter really sets in, I don't know what I'm going to do - it's now at my uncle's and that's a bit of a drive just to have an indoor run! I need to get some suitable wet weather running gear, whatever that is. Ultimate frisbee sounds fun, I've never played haha.

~Weight dropped a little more, hoping I can make it a little lower by the end of this week than I was last week, I am so sick of this cycle of losing and gaining. Easter weekend could be a challenge though! But I am SO grateful for the four day weekend!!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #96  

rainbow: yeah yeah i know, no quitting... it's not a plateau though... it's just.. suckiness. meh. and this issue i was talking about doesn't even have to do with the weight, it has to do with my wanting to eat all the foods... well anyways. yeh, you can play with the numbers... like a 38C is nearly the same thing as a 36D... so sometimes you can get a better fit if you try different thigns. you should get fitted if you're not sure though. but if you have 2 bras that still fit good, then there's no need 250 calories over doesn't sound so bad though... and you're doing great with your runs!! yay on the weight drop! i'm glad we don't have Easter here... one less temptation for me! lol.

Sun: ultimate frisbee sounds like a workout!! it was pretty popular here for a while, but really not my thing! lol. aren't skinny SO's annoying? haha, my boyfriend is japanese so it's like in his genes to be skinny T_T i'm so jealous...

ok, so i'm pissed off now. i was gonna go and quit my gym today, but since i was a bit worried about having to do it all in japanese, and by myself, i took out all the papers they gave me when i signed up to make sure i even could resign at this point (cuz some of them were in english) and i see this little note on one of the english papers that says that if i want to resign, i must do it by the 25th of the month i wanna quit. $#%$&@#!! today is the 27th. i'm really angry cuz i'm so poor and not looking forward to having 130$ drained out of my bank account again for another month... *sigh* well, i guess it's my fault cuz i've been doing nothing for days and i could've gone, but how was i to know about this stupid rule??? *grumbles*

so i guess that means i'm going to the gym today. well, i was gonna go to swim anyways, for the last time, but now i guess i'm gonna make an effort to go more over the next month to justify the ridiculous amount of money i'm throwing down the drain... *sigh* it's just that i don't wanna work out twice a day, you know? meh.

anyhow, weight went down a little this morning, thank god! still not what it was before sunday, but at least it's not a full kilo up... gonna hang in there...
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #97  
Underdog to Beastmode

Kawaii- don't give up girly! Try shaking up your weight loss routine a little. Find some new recipes or exercises, or listen to a weight loss podcast or some success stories to motivate you. :-) it couldn't hurt right? For me, just thinking about how far I've come is a great motivation. :-)

Rainbow- Good luck with continued weight loss. I remember last time getting stuck right at 217 and I would love to get past that number down to 216, cause that was my previous low weight. But we both can do it. I know what you mean about breadsticks, they are totally my downfall too. I have no idea how I was able to turn them down. :-)

Sun- ultimate frisbee sounds great, I played in college a few times. I have also heard of frisbee golf, which sounds awesome too. Have you ever played that? :-) good luck on your run!

---
Well, things went a lot better with the breakfast eating. I only ate a light breakfast and a light lunch. I had some potato chips, which I shouldn't have but I guess it's alright every once and awhile. I did my workout for the third day in a row, but am taking a break Wednesday (from the DVD, at least) since its probably not a good idea to do strength training every day. But I'm doing to do my usual stationary bike/treadmill duo on Wednesday and Friday to get my cardio in.

I weighed in at my Biggest Winner weigh in site and I lost almost three pounds, which puts me at about 8.6 total since the beginning of the contest. I also managed to resist my moms pasta tonight, which was great cause normally I can't resist that stuff.

Well, I will go back to my reading I guess. Have a great evening all.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #98  
Underdog to Beastmode

Kawaii- just saw your new post. That totally blows. :-( well, I guess you could just use it as much as you can and then pull the plug on it next month. Not sure though, really. Good luck! And wtg being down a little.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:03 AM   #99  

Kawaii Hah, I must have misread. Oh well. Weight loss really just sucks sometimes right...thanks for the info re the bras - I've been fitted before but not for a while...might have to look into doing it in a couple of months or so, or at least before I head overseas (hah, plenty of time!) so that I don't have to get all confused at different sizing straight away. I'm already gonna have to do that with clothes. That totally sucks about your gym membership, what a pain. That seems super expensive also! I think you mentioned before that gyms are pretty expensive there. Weird about Easter...I think I'd always assumed it was an almost global thing (with obvious exceptions) - I didn't think about it not being a holiday at all in Japan for some weird reason.

namaste I'm sure we can both get past our "stuck" weights haha. You sound like you're doing great with the workouts and congrats on your "official" weigh in, that's awesome!

~Today sucked, I was so tired all day after having had to get up super early for the seminar. I tried to do healthy with the breakfast there, I had some melon and pineapple and a bit of scrambled egg...but I also ate a mini hashbrown and a miniature breakfast sausage. Damage not too bad overall though, still within calories give or take (since I had to estimate). And I'm proud of myself because even though I was SO exhausted by the end of the day (strong-black-coffee-at-4pm-exhausted haha), I still did my run and got all sweaty.
I'm p-ed off about the running shoes a bought a few weeks back. They're comfy enough, but they're way lower profile than the old ones I used to have (which were also 1.5 sizes too big, whoops) and so my calf muscles KILL me when I'm running. I don't think it helps that I go from wearing high heels all day to having my running shoes on, but it's just so frustrating as I feel it's holding me back a bit. I can't afford to buy new ones either since these basically are new. Just have to hope my calves get used to it I guess!

One more day left this week and I am GLAD. I've already planned to get up as if I had work on Friday to go for a run in the morning since I couldn't go Monday.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:59 AM   #100  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Cutting the Coke update! I resisted 2 HUGE temptations! I ended up going out with work friends last night and I didn't have a coke. And today I was sooo tempted to get a coke at my boyfriends birthday meal - BUT I DIDN'T. Happy with myself, this is day 10 without it and I'm so proud!! I'm not having to drag myself away from the thought of having it, I just think "I can't have it, so what else can I have?" whereas before I'd be like "gottahaveitgottahaveit!"

Exercise is still non-existent in my routine so I put up my exercise chart on my pin board (which is right in front of me now) so I will have to start ticking off those boxes soon! I wasn't going to be able to workout yesterday (work meeting) and today (bf birthday) so tomorrow I have no excuse! And first up is yoga, something nice and relaxing to start me into the new routine gently.

Sorry for any stupid spelling mistakes or any jibberish - I'm so tired!

---

sun - Your Mum live in India? That's cool! I'm so happy you've caught the running bug! Hearing about Rainbow and yourself is so inspiring and makes me want to run too! Still feel like it's a bit too dark for me to run around after work, but hopefully soon when it's light until 9pm I should be good to go!

namaste - Good luck with your job search! And yay for crafts! I used to be really artistic - drawing, playing piano, writing - I really need to get back into it! Sounds like you're making the right choices and seeing results - well done!

rainbow - Chicken is gooood. As long as it's not deep fried haha. I love cajun chicken breast, one of my favourite healthy staples for dinner! Hmm, the only problem about your running shoes is bad shoes can really mess up your muscles! I had to get expensive running shoes to support my arches, I was limping around for almost 2 weeks after damaging my arches running in bad shoes! But then again, if it's your calves that are hurting...maybe it's dehydration? I'd be worried if your knees or feet started to hurt though!

kawaii - Hate to say it, but your reliance on Pepsi Nex sounds like a similar reliance I had with Coke! You have to be ready to cut things out like soda. I was using it as a stress reliever and I was just used to ordering it with dinner at a restaurant, but I realised I shouldn't really have it ever since it's so bad! But yeah, when you're ready, I'll support you! There are healthier ways to prevent cravings!!
YOU CAN DO THIS! I know that you've given up in the past but you just have to remind yourself why you're doing this - what do you want to be and how do you want to look? Because if that's nice and thin and healthy - you won't get there without hard a$$ work! It sucks but it's achievable, and you've been sooo good this time round it wouldn't make sense to stop now. I know you're a bit bummed about how much you want to eat but it's because you're working out so much! Your metabolism is doing what it should so fuel that body with more fruit and veg and you'll be fine! Athletes eat SO MUCH food because of how active they are! So it's just like you with more exercise = more food - just gotta make the right choices! You got this.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #101  
sun

rainbow I know what you mean about sick of cycling the same loss and gain. I am trying hard to get out of the damn 170s. Been here for a year or more. Just half assing it. Just keep up your runs and you will get there! Can you return your shoes? That sucks big time.

kawaii My hubby is french and so skinny! haha Yucky about your gym. They can be so crafty. Just use it everyday to get your money's worth out of it. Swimming is awesome wish I had access to a pool. Nice on the loss!

Namaste I have not played frisbee golf maybe I will give it a try one day. My run was great thanks 3 lbs is a nice loss! congrats!

riestrella I can't wait for you to run with us. Its encouraging for me to hear Rainbow talk about is and keeps me going. Great job on the coke! That is awesome Did you exercise yet? keep going girl!

So I did not run yesterday but did today and felt so good. I kept in my calories but my weight was up! Then I remembered that my period is around the corner so hopefully is drops in a few days. I am feeling so good about this right now although the scale is not going anywhere fast. I feel more energetic and happy with running. I am thankful for the day I got off my butt and wheezed through 60 second runs lol.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:59 AM   #102  

girls, it's the the weightloss aspect that has got me upset, or the motivation aspect, it's just the fact that i always want to eat, and i wish i didn't. and it feels like, i'm stopping myself from pigging out, i'm being GOOD, but it's making me miserable. i think it would make me miserable even if i was steadily losing weight, which i'm not :/ *sigh* but don't worry, i'm not giving up yet.

namaste: well done with your workouts! sounds like you're right on track!

rainbow: lol. Easter is a Christian holiday, and Japan is not a christian country. it's not really that surprising. pretty sure Easter's not a holiday in a lot of other countries too. but yeah no easter here. actually, it's funny cuz they have an easter theme going on at Tokyo Disney, but it's from like April to July, which is a little ret@rded if you ask me... sorry to hear about your sucky day, but good on you for going out to run anyways!!

Rie: well done on your no-coke journey! and no, i am not ready to join you yet! lol. i'm still in the mindset of "it's diet so it's not as bad"... and the only thing that's really bad is the aspartame, and i drink aspartame in my coffee everyday and you would have to pry it from my cold dead finger before i stopped drinking it in my coffee, so i figure since i'm not gonna stop that, i might as well keep on with my pepsi. lol. so did you do your yoga? get on it, girl! i'm already at workout 7!! do you really think i should be eating MORE though? i mean, i think i'm eating enough. and i don't eat junk. sometimes i think i may be eating too much already! lol. you make me sound like a badass but i really don't think i'm working out that hard... just 30 mins a day... but thanks for being my personal cheerleader! lol

sun: oh yeah, i know gyms are master swindlers... lol. i'm still probably not gonna go much. it's far and it's a pain. lol. i envy you people who can just drive everywhere i feel you on the scale going up for no reason though... stupid scale T_T hopefully it is just pms bloat!

hey guys! so like i was just telling sun, my weight was up for no reason this morning again! yay! :/ well, i did eat a lot of soup for dinner last night, like more than i normally would, but still it was pretty much just broth with veggies and i could've eaten a tank it wouldn't add up to a mcdonald's burger... lol. maybe just bloated. still, not helping my "diet" mood.

my otherwise-mood is pretty okay. I'm getting ready to go off to LOFT for a little shopping. I need to buy a new calendar since mine apparently stops in March 2013... and buy a b-day card for my man. and i haven't found anywhere around where i live that sells calendars, so off to LOFT i go! if you dunno, LOFT is a chain of stores that basically sells EVERYTHING that you could possibly want, if you're a woman. lol. the biggest stores even have several floors, it has stationary, home deco and appliances, bath & body & makeup stuff... and a bunch of other crap you don't really need but is awesome. i'm not really allowed in there without a mission anymore because i always come back with stuff i don't need. lol. well anyways.

this morning i moved on to workout 7 of Body Revolution and let me just say... the only reason i was not crying at the end is because i simply can't do half the moves. i tried my best but i know i'm doing them wrong. on top of it, it's like someone took all my most hated moves from 30DS, brought them back and made them worse! the cardio intervals are brutal! (oh i remember, i cried there!) and just yeah... lol. at least i survived.

well i'm off! hope everyone has a nice day! ^_^
Old 03-28-2013, 03:42 AM   #103  

Riestrella Congrats on saying no to the coke! That is great. My willpower falters fairly often these days with things I know I shouldn't eat/drink. Hope you get in the exercise! Yup, I love chicken, but I actually really didn't feel like it tonight haha. Had it anyway. I think it's just my calves, and it's not all the all the time so I'm going to see how I go. I'm so wary of getting an injury of some sort and not being able to run at all!

sun Yup, feel you on half-assing. I just seem to let myself go a bit on weekends with food. Can't return the shoes unfortunately, they were from some super massive mega shoe sale set up temporarily, so they were a good deal, but maybe not the best use of money. Keep it up with the running!

Kawaii Oh yeah... I am sometimes a little ridiculous and conveniently forget that religion is behind a lot of the holidays. I'm just glad to have a four day weekend. Oh man food. I hate being restrictive, and it does take basically everything in me not to binge on a daily basis. Today I was ridiculous and ate easter eggs instead of my breakfast because I got given them and didn't have room in my calories for both. Totally not a healthy way to be doing things. I just hate having to think about food because it's all I do! LOFT kind of sounds amazing and like I would spend too much money there. Hope you found what you wanted!

~As I just told Kawaii, I had a pretty silly day today where I subbed my breakfast for the chocolate easter eggs I was given at work. And had no snacks. So no wonder my run today kind of sucked, I was so lethargic and it was tough. I also had a generally shi*tty mood all day, one where I didn't feel like talking to people because when I did, whatever I was trying to say would come out wrong and offend people - but I guess it's ok when they're pissing you off and offending you too? Ugh. Totally glad to be off for four days.

Made up for easter eggs with a healthy chicken pasta dinner - chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, low sodium stock, garlic and some seasonings and some pasta. Now just waiting for my boyfriend to come home from his last minute unexpected shift at work so we can do something fun (though I'll more than likely just fall asleep).
Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #104  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone!

Still no sign of coke anywhere in this body, hah HAH! I'm so sorry to keep boring you with the details of my coke cut but I'm so proud. I'm breaking all sorts of habits (I always want to spell habit with 2 b's - ALWAYS!) and it feels good to be making the small changes.

HOWEVER...I am eating chocolate these days. Stupid delicious English chocolate that I adore ;_;. But I am having a few friends over on Saturday so I hope to just bust out all the chocolate and have them help me eat it. I have a boyfriend who has a "black hole" period at like 10pm and he wants to eat EVERYTHING, so I will sacrifice my chocolate to the black hole. Oh, what's that? Is your boyfriend fat, Rie, because he eats so much CRAAAAP at 10pm most weekends? NOOO he's has a lovely flat stomach! Grumblegrumble.

Other food failings this week was the boyfriends birthday meal. We went to an amazing burger place (sorry, kawaii!) and I had a chilli cheeseburger. It was...delicious. We also had onion rings and split a chocolate sundae. It was his birthday and I didn't want to be like "oh I can't have this this and this" and stare at him puppy eyed as he gorged on a delicious burger. If we were with friends or it wasn't his birthday I would have gone for a healthier option, but f*ck it I wanted that burger!!

BUT the night before I went out with work people and resisted all the food they ordered. Onion rings, fries, beef, fried chicken...I resisted it ALL! I had already eaten (had no idea we were going out) and didn't want to just eat for the sake of it.

Saturday we're ordering pizza...which sucks but again...don't wanna be that person who says "oh I'll just have a salad" as people are tucking into delicious pizza. I think my main goal for Saturday is to not over eat. As soon as I feel slightly full I have to stop. Sunday I have a wedding to go to and it's all day, so I will eat whatever is put in front of me!

Exercise is still on the back burner as I focus my energies on eating in moderation. But mark my words before Monday rolls around I will have done at least 1 workout. I know that's a measly number but it will be improved on in April!

---

sun - I found with running you won't lose much weight for a while, then all of a sudden it will feel like it literally dropped off of you over night! It's the best thing ever, so keep up and keep relishing those positive vibes and it'll pay off!

kawaii - Again, when you're ready you'll ditch it! I always like to try and live by the rule that anything that can't been grown or killed doesn't belong in your body. You could always give up either your coffee or your Pepsi. Which one is more important?! Thanks for pushing me to workout! I really need people to say "GET ON WITH IT!" more.
I definitely think you need to eat more. Instead of reading into what diets help you lose weight look into diets that help exercise - or sports nutrition. They will always tell you to eat like 2000 calories worth of good food. I was apart of a challenge in the challenge forum and the people in there were hardcore, but they knew their sh!t and would always advise me to eat more. When I did I lost lots of weight, it's amazing!
If you're hungry, eat some fruit or veg or nuts. Almonds I hear are awesome for weight loss. Your body is saying "hey, I need more food because you're working out every day and I need more fuel to keep going" so feed it!! Don't beat yourself up that your body is giving you signs!! Have your 3 meals a day and then when you get hungry have snacks. When you feel hungry, drink a LOT of water, and if the hunger still persists then eat a snack. Sometimes your stomach rumbles and you get hunger sensations when you're dehydrated.
LOFT is AWESOME. I freakin' love it in there. I find it a bit more expensive that it should be, but everything is so nicely laid out that I want to buy it anyway. I'm a sucker for nice layouts in stores.

rainbow - The thing that's amazing about running is that you HAVE to fuel your body with good food to get a good performance. So it almost encourages you to eat better so you won't suck when you get outside! That's how I felt anyways. Sorry you have a sh!tty day. That dinner sounds delicious, I'll have to write that down and try it myself. Would you mind telling me how you prep it? I'm still a complete newb to home cooking!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #105  
sun

I wrote personals twice and they got lost so I am so fried about it right now. Sorry ladies.
So I ran yesterday and it felt good. Later today I am going to have pizza but just keeping it to 2 slices. Starting to feel sick though. Hope its not too bad and then I have to skip my run tomorrow. fingers crossed that it is a one day thing. Even though my scale is not moving much I feel different. Less uncomfortable. Just going to keep going and hope to see a drop soon.
good luck ladies