Old 03-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #91  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

so got in the last 2 days of working out. feels good! I am so glad when I am on top of it. Eating is moderate. Not 100% yet but working on it.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #92  
KTB

S/C/G: 189/176.4/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnabear View Post
30 Day Shred complete!!!!

Here is the final outcome of my 30DS journey

Weight: 158.8 to 152.6 - 6.2 pounds lost
Chest: 1.75 inches lost
Waist: 1.25 inches lost
pooch/gut/paunch: 2 inches lost
Hips: 1.5 inches lost
Thighs: Down 1 inch and 0.75 inches
Arms: Up 0.25 and no change

Ripped in 30 starts tomorrow.
Congrats! I have been reading up on the 30DS and it really does seem to work.
KTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #93  
KTB

So nice to hear how this went. And inspiring too Congrats on owning it and being comfortable in your own skin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1yr2mkovr View Post
Hello people!!!

So as some of you know I had experienced quite a bit of anxiety over the last few months over my friends wedding which was to take place on the beach. Most of my friends are really good looking girls who take good care of themselves. I was quite nervous to go with them but I was feeling very good because by the wedding date I had lost nearly 50 pounds, and although I still have a ways to go, overall I was feeling pretty good! To make a long story short, after days of wearing my tankinies to the beach, one of my friends insisted that I had nothing to hide, and for once (having paid close attention to their beautiful bodies with thier own imperfections that they owned) I actually agreed... I put on my bikini top and it actually looked pretty great!!!

I am so excited! I'm definitely not done, but this vacation was such a positive experience for me. I got a lot of positive feedback (attention from men lol!) and I felt really great!

One big discovery for me was that the one girl from the group, who is actually a model, and who has an AMAZING body (and always had), she too had stretch marks on her hips. But she owned them. She couldn't care less. Suddenly I realized that all our bodies are "imperfect". But as of now, I am officially, without restraint proud of my accomplishments, and of my body. As it is now and as it will be as I continue my transformation.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #94  
KTB

The scale FINALLY budged and I *hope* I finally broke my 3-4 week plateau. What a b!tch this week has been too, because my birthday is coming up and it puts my brain in party/entitlement mode. I wanted to eat poorly (and drink cocktails) daily. I had to remind myself every single day that consistency is the key to weight loss. It also helped that I am .2 from the 170's. I AM TIRED OF THE 180's!

How is everyone else doing?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Up today after a girls' night, but it was totally worth it! And I wore my hot girl dress & felt hot the whole night! Kicking it into gear to drop the last 3lbs. Lots of chicken breast & veggies for my meals for a bit to see if that makes the difference.

Happy Saturday, girls!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #96  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Well, I'm up a bit this week, but it's also the WI after my birthday WI and TOM. I hate TOM. And I think TOM hates me.
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #97  
I WILL get there...again

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Thanks everyone!

KTB -Thanks! I can definitely say it worked for me. It even lead me to buy 3 other Jillian DVDs. I'm glad you found your way out of the weightloss doldrums. Good for you for sticking to your plan in the face of temptation and frustration!

1yr2mkovr- That is awesome! Good for you for your self confidence, the progress you've made, AND for choosing supportive people as friends.
bunnabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 152/135/125

I lost 2lbs this week! I don't really see how this can be, but I weighed myself three times in a row and the scale still showed the same result
Amygdala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Finally got past my month long plateau! Barely, but got past it. Down 0.9....hey, I'll take it.

Last edited by zoesmom; 03-03-2013 at 08:00 AM.
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #100  
1500 Max!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/119

I have finally got paid and now I am buying lots of things like fresh pasta, chocolate and ice cream Someone say something to put me off! I'm so naughty! This is probably why I have plateaued for like, a month!
LucyOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #101  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone!

So after gaining 8 freakin' lbs on Friday I am down 4 of those lbs since I currently weigh 158 lbs. It's still not back to my average of 154 lbs but I'm hoping that this week I can be good and lose the rest 4 lbs AND MOAAR!

Added Zumba to my routine and I love it!! The routines were challenging and got my hips moving and I was sweating buckets by the end! So I'm very happy with my Zumba Fitness PS3 purchase =).

Chart will be up soon!

---

bunna - Huge congratulations on your 30DS results!! Let us know how Ripped in 30 goes for you =).

Maddie - It's all about how you feel after all! Glad you had an awesome night feeling smexy.

LucyO - STEP AWAY FROM THE JUNK FOOD! DUMP IT IN THE TRASH RIGHT NOW! It's not going to help you achieve your goal, you KNOW you're being silly buying all that cr@p so dump it all before you eat it all and start whining about gaining weight!! You will have no sympathy from me if you eat all that food when you knew it was a bad idea in the first place!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 217/164/132

Height: 5'5

Thanks everyone for your great comments!

So today I weighed in at 164!!! Amazing! AND this is post a slight bout of overeating yesterday, and it being my first day of TOM... And my "high" weight is 164!!!! I am soooooo amazed! YAY me!!! lol!
1yr2mkovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #103  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

I'm not in a full on plateau but things have slowed down considerably. Not thrilled about it but I'm not going to stop either. I feel like I'm not close enough to goal for this to be happening.

Last edited by ChickieBoom; 03-04-2013 at 09:58 AM.
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'5

Augeremt-that’s a pretty fast run girl! I would LOVE to be able to run around the 10 min mile range!

Californiadreamer-you are making some serious progress! Great job!

Ruby5839-sounds like an awesome vacation!

1yrmkovr-congrats on wearing that bikini!!

Riestrella-sorry to hear you’ve been sick! Hope you’re feeling better!

Amygdala-congrats on the loss!

I know I didn't reply to everyone-if I missed you I'm sorry! Things are nuts over here-I've basically been doing school and that's it! no workouts, no cleaning/cooking/laundry, and not NEARLY enough time with my DH! I'm determined to do better-went for a 2 mile walk on Sunday, and i'm planning on getting back to my running (cross train on sunday, run t, w, th, and long run on saturday) and might sign up for another half marathon for motivation. I'm basically maintaining right now, which is ok, but i know i could do better. I've got spring break next week, so i'm basically just trying to get as much done as i can before then. I just foundout that I'll be walking in May and finishing this summer, so there is a light at the end of this tunnel!

Have a great day ladies! Hope you're all doing well!
summerkate83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

134.7!!! Never seen this number before so it's a huge victory! Plus, it means, I'm just 2 lbs from my GOAL! Sooo excited! I guess that girls' night jolted my body back into some kind of loss. AF should be here the end of this week, so I'm sure my progress will slow in the next couple of days...remind me of this when I'm throwing a bi tch fit because the scale won't budge!

Riestrella - 8!? How'd you do that?!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote