Old 01-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #61  
Health and Happiness

S/C/G: Restart May 2012: 206/161/fit

Height: 5'5"

I have so many!

I'm a hula hooper/hoop dancer and can't wait to be comfortable enough with my body to post one of my hooping videos online.

I also go to a lot (music) festivals in the summer and really want to wear shorts and cropped tops on super hot days instead of suffering through the sweltering heat in pants or long skirts.

And I would like to shop for clothing and look for what I like instead of what I think will cover/hide my body sufficiently.

Also to just be able to dance, hoop, or do yoga without constantly being concerned about my fat rolls getting too crazy in contorted positions.

A big one is to have my weight be as much of a non-factor as possible. For instance, to not immediately wonder when I enter a room or show up at a party if I am the fattest person there. Or to not wonder if the first thing people notice about me is my weight. Or to not feel judged by servers or grocery checkers by what I order/buy. I could go on.
GardenBurglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #62  
Failure is a mindset

S/C/G: 244/241/165

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaruchan View Post
TTNMDANES: So jealous...I look like I'm having a seizure when I dance. Honestly I would love to do a nerdy burlesque show with the friends I mentioned in the photoshoot comment, but I have absolutely no talent for dancing >.< I'm sure once you're to a point where you're comfortable in your skin, you'll blow his mind.
OMG I seriously laughed so hard about the seizure part!!!!!!!! I love to dance I just don't like the fat that moves with it 10 seconds after i have stopped! LOL I knw it's a bit shallow but my weight really does set me back in my confidence and I know he loves my body but I am sure he would not mind if it was a little tighter.
TTNMDANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #63  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Complete an Olympic distance triathlon
Successfully maintain my weight
Get a boob job and pick these babies back up (that is after I have some babies)
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #64  
Do you even lift, bro?

S/C/G: 125/109/110

Height: 5'3''

Well.... I'm not really that far off from my goal weight. I'd be happy with being 105-110 again. But uh... if I get to 100-105 again, I'll go out social dancing again. I used to /love/ ballroom social dancing when I was super skinny.
Aidanqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 220.5/185/140

Height: 5'7

My number 1 will be getting a boob job! No joke. And I can't wait. I am also finally going to wear a dress for the first time in years!

I'm so stoked!!
oksoitsjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

Given the official date of my 10 year reunion was announced yesterday, I want to be able to walk in to any store I want and actually be able to try on and then buy the perfect dress to be "holy cow, that's Kelly?"

That is the motivation I needed.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #67  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

I'm a hoop dancer too GardenBurglar! Actually one of my goals after I've lost some weight is to teach a class here on the weekends. I just feel like if I meet people at a smaller weight they'll be more confident in my abilities. I know you can hoop dance at any weight but I think the more fit I look the easier it will be for people to trust my abilties while I get myself established.

Anyways, I hoop on my legs better in shorts and I'd love to feel comfortable to hoop at the park in shorts. One of my favorite tricks is dropping the hoop to my legs and then bringing it back up to my hips, waist, chest and then neck. It's much easier in shorts. ^.^

I'm actually going out to hoop dance tonight with my LED hoop.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #68  
All that Glitters is Gold

S/C/G: 380/374/176

Height: 5'11

Mine would definately be to take up scuba diving and road cycling
fidotornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 230/204/140

Height: 5'

1. Wear heels... I LOVE heels but they hurt my feet too much right now!

2. Cut my hair shorter... I like the way my hair is shorter, but it's a bit of a security blanket for me right now..Somtimes shorter hair can make your face look a little chubbier and that is the last thing I want right now!!!

3. Go out dancing with my friends, instead of being 25 and an "old married lady" who just stays home every single weekend (I haven't been out dancing since my bachelorette party 2 years ago..and even then, if I had the choice I probably would have avoided going out!)

4. Wear clothes because I like them and feel good..not just because they fit
Lindsayanne716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #70  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

I want to wear J.Crewwwwww.
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote