Old 01-08-2013, 05:00 AM   #46  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

kawaii: I actually bought something there over the summer...I went up to the sales girl and asked her if, since there were signs everywhere that you couldn't try clothes on, she could give me exact measurements since I didn't know Japanese sizes well. She gave me a look like I was the scum of the earth (how dare I ask a reasonable question?) whipped out a tape measure, and informed me that I was a 2L. It's pretty big on me now, so I might even fit into the normal sizes at this point, but luckily there's enough lacing on it that I can tighten it in so that it doesn't look like a tent on me. I wore it for Halloween when I got sick of kids pulling my tail as Pochama, but I really got it because my bf has a thing for goth girls and I have enough of a baby face to pull off g-lol

Asalad: I liked my flirting situation better before...The friends I went out with were drop-dead gorgeous, but one was a lesbian and the other is taken...so essentially I was the grenade. I knew it and the wingman knew it, so we would skip the crap and just end up talking. Their friends would realize that they weren't getting anywhere and want to leave and they'd do the whole "yeah, I'll catch up with you in a sec, bro," thing. Now I'm the middle-weight of the group I go out with and people actually hit on me and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. (A. Because I have a boyfriend back at home and B. because I have the social graces of turkey)

Last edited by Hotaruchan; 01-08-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

As bad as this may sound, I want to wear tighter and more revealing clothing. >.> I don't mean in a trashy way though.

You're only young once and I don't want to spend my youth covering up because I didn't take care of my body. I've already begun switching my wardrobe around and I'm getting more looks. I wear heels more often - which I can actually manage to walk in now! - and my clothes are more fitted. However, I still carry weight around my middle so my shirts are less fitted...

Last edited by Doomkitty; 01-08-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #48  
forever a lake effect kid

S/C/G: 262.6/181.3/162.6

Height: 5'4''

I am going to rock a mini skirt this summer, and I cannot wait!
epicskyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:01 AM   #49  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

*Get a nice, flattering bathing suit (two piece)
*Get my big tattoo
*Skydive with my husband
*Get a sexy dress to go with my new heels
*Cute pair of shorts
*Run a half marathon and eventually full marathon
*Dye my hair a new color, just to try!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #50  

Height: 5'9"

I'm going to get a new wardrobe. I figure, why blow my money now when I'm planning to drop at least a few sizes. So I wanna save my money and go nuts at the mall, and try on clothes without obsessing over how my muffin top looks.
SugarSpell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Bikini, go to a water park not nessisarily in a bikini but walk around in a bathing suit there
Thedollylala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5ft 8

well, I've wasted quite a lot of my life waiting for my Cinderalla moment. But, lets see if I lose the weight I plan on the following.

1. a scandalous, but tasteful photo for the hubby
2. have each of my toes painted a different color of the rainbow
3. Take a cruise and renew my vows on the beach with a dress that slits up the side...sexy, not sleezy.
Phoenix4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #53  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

Maybe I'll go streaking , LOL! After a few too many liquored up drinks that is. Maybe not, but the essential idea is there. I like being shameless. Being fit will give me the opportunity to really go all out in my shamelessness. ...maybe I should keep the weight on as a safety precaution for myself!
Hahaha
pinkalarmclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #54  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hotaru - I haven't been to H&M yet!! I've buried myself in Forever 21. I've not seen a Bodyline, will have to keep an eye out for it.

Lauracore - I have a Pinterest I was using for apartment decorating inspiration, never thought to look for fashion! Guess what I'll be doing for the next hour...
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #55  
Failure is a mindset

S/C/G: 244/241/165

Height: 5'9

Ok so I dance really well even for a fat girl LOL and my one thing I really would like to do is give my fiance a lapdance/dance. Put on some sexy lingerie and memorize a routine and dance for him to "Buttons" by the kittycat dolls I have always wanted too but just never had the confidence because of body image issues. I hope once I get too my goal I will be comfortable enough as I literally fantisize about it all the time LOL
TTNMDANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #56  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

TTNMDANES: So jealous...I look like I'm having a seizure when I dance. Honestly I would love to do a nerdy burlesque show with the friends I mentioned in the photoshoot comment, but I have absolutely no talent for dancing >.< I'm sure once you're to a point where you're comfortable in your skin, you'll blow his mind.

Last edited by Hotaruchan; 01-10-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:21 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

oooh, someone said waterpark! i wanna do that too!! last summer i turned down a friend who wanted to organize a group trip to the waterpark... i was like "there is NO WAY i am showing my wobbly thighs to a million japanese people who will just stare at me like nobody's business!!!!" though i really wanted to go...

or just go to the beach, for that matter.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

I want to....
-run a mile nonstop.
-be comfortable and confident in a two-piece bathing suit.
-take a pole dancing class.
-go rock climbing at a gym.
StaceyDanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkalarmclock View Post
Maybe I'll go streaking , LOL! After a few too many liquored up drinks that is. Maybe not, but the essential idea is there. I like being shameless. Being fit will give me the opportunity to really go all out in my shamelessness. ...maybe I should keep the weight on as a safety precaution for myself!
Hahaha
There's a 5k I've heard about where you only wear underwear. End all goal is to be able to do it and not only not care that I'm that undressed but to look good and be proud. Gonna be a couple of years, if ever, for sure.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

After already losing 74lbs, I have this wildly impossible dream that has, until now, gone unspoken. I would love to cosplay as Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager.

There, I said it.

Maybe a year of lifting heavy will get me there?? Right now I'm still doing resistance band training but I hope to one day be tight and svelte like Seven. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. She's fine.

And of course all the other things: wear a swimsuit without covering up, go shopping without worrying about size, etc.
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote