Old 12-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies!

On this last day of the year, I would just like to let everyone know..... I HAVE LOST MY MIND. As you read, I am purchasing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. I hear I might cry. It was nice knowing you all

Last edited by penmage; 12-31-2012 at 04:47 PM.
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

namaste: haha, i win, i have TWO 88-colors palettes from coastal scents (because i am a crazy person) and also several individual colors from MAC and INGLOT... dunno how many lipstics and gloss but i told myself i wasn't able to buy anymore cuz i already have all the colors... haha. dark liner is awesome. really makes your eyes pop! and brushes are really good for making makeup look more natural and flawless. that sounds like an awesome gift! ^^ so how did the party go?

penmage: lol. have fun. it is really not the end of the world... it's a good workout! I love Jillian <3

Hello all, and happy new year! it is now almost 3pm on the first here, and it is a very hungover (well not that much actually, mostly just tired...) KC who is writing you now! I think i'm not gonna weigh myself for a couple of days after yesterday, cuz i'm really afraid of the number i will see!!! so i'd given myself yesterday as a cheat day, and i was gonna use it to my full advantage! i'd like to say that i still was reasonable, but i really wasn't haha. started off when the mall that i wanted to go eat in was CLOSED!! (wtf, 31st is not supposed to be a holiday) so we went to eat somewhere else and my friend suggested this one place that is a buffet :/ not good! so i kinda ate a lot there (still probably less than i would have pre-diet, but still) and then we were good at dinner time, with just a bowl of gyudon, but at the club i kinda drank a lot (so booze-calories) and then as we left i decided that i wanted to go eat ramen, so it's like i had a 4th meal, haha... i'm hoping that i danced and walked enough to burn most of that crap off! lol. it was a good night though. bit crazy. and now i'm starting the new year with a bruised knee and a lost ipod... so i'm gonna say that new year starts from tomorrow so i can start it fresh!! i was so sad i lost my ipod... probably on one of the multiple times i fell down on my as$ on the street trying to get home... lol. i swear, i was wearing flats and i managed to break of of my shoes... who does that???

well anyways, i hope you are all having a nice time, either partying it out or spending quiet time with your loved ones... 2013 is gonna be a good year, and we're all gonna look fabulous for it!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote