Soooo Over the 190's and 180's... Part 2

You're on Page 3 of 22
Go to
  • Well, I didn't do so well with my eating today, but out of commitment, I came here to report anyway. Since I'm a little disappointing in myself I am going to workout now. I think probably a run. My roommate has p90x, so I have been thinking of trying it, but I don't do well when I am sore and I know that is going to happen. It might be too intense for now... I don't know.

Ok, Im going to go on that run. Maybe I can salvage this day yet.
  • So, TOM left yesterday and I weighed myself and I'd lost less than a lb. I was OK with that because I had a friend stay over for the week and we didn't really mind our eating and we pigged out on Friday. Then yesterday, I decided to get serious as I was eating a cupcake. I threw it away, which still hurts because it was a good cupcake, but this morning the scale rewarded me by telling me that I lost 2 lbs! I'm now hoping to be out of the 190's by the end of the month, but I'll settle for early 190's
  • Hoping for glimpses of that 7 in a week or so. Next week, there will be lots of stress at work due to quite a few projects due to clients, so it will be a test for staying on plan. In the office today for a bit, getting a jump start so I don't have an excuse to skip my workouts.

12/2: 185.4
    12/9: 182.4
  • I have been having a hard time staying within my calorie allowance, I also had a night of binge drinking. I haven't done that in months and the next morning I regretted it, I forgot what a hangover was I guess anyway, I have been afraid to weigh myself because I know I probably gained some water weight due to all the binge drinking and eating done a couple nights ago. I also did hot yoga tonight and felt like I ran 6 miles, exhausted! I want to see 180 on the scale so badly, right now 183 would look good, but I think that will be a couple more weeks down the road.
  • wake up call
    Do you girls realise that we all probably weigh more than our men!!
    Try my technique
    Weigh yourself in boots/heels on a full stomach at night
    Use that as your measure
    keep it up
    when you feel you are ready to recalibrate your goals
    weigh yourself barefoot no clothes
    the figure will be great!
    you will be motivated to continue to the next leg
    its all about pschology o f numbers
    I like to weigh myself as heavy as possible so reality is better!
    try it and let me know
  • Let myself go last week. Over indulged, had beer, cheesecake and coffee, fast food and laid around. I stepped on the scale this morning when my already too tight jeans finally would not button and....up to 186.4.

Why am I doing this to myself? I just can't seem to get myself together and do the hard work all in sync that it takes to lose weight. I write in my calorie journal, my online blog, get a few workouts in with little results. But then I let myself go for a week and gain it all back and then some!

I can't wait for this "want" I have to finally kick in. I took photos this morning of myself crammed in my jeans and boy did I go through a box of tissues I know if I really want it, I will make it happen, I just need to kick myself in the butt and get going.

Well I know one thing, I refuse to buy a bigger size pant, so I better do something or I won't be able to leave the house! I feel like I need a good shaking!

Sincerely, Frustrated!
  • Quote: Let myself go last week. Over indulged, had beer, cheesecake and coffee, fast food and laid around. I stepped on the scale this morning when my already too tight jeans finally would not button and....up to 186.4.

Why am I doing this to myself? I just can't seem to get myself together and do the hard work all in sync that it takes to lose weight. I write in my calorie journal, my online blog, get a few workouts in with little results. But then I let myself go for a week and gain it all back and then some!

I can't wait for this "want" I have to finally kick in. I took photos this morning of myself crammed in my jeans and boy did I go through a box of tissues I know if I really want it, I will make it happen, I just need to kick myself in the butt and get going.

Well I know one thing, I refuse to buy a bigger size pant, so I better do something or I won't be able to leave the house! I feel like I need a good shaking!

Sincerely, Frustrated!
    I've felt like same way...like you're in a rut with no way out All I can say is put last week behind you and treat tomorrow like it is a new day.
  • 185 *sigh* I'm finally starting to move seem like I was in a wibbly wobbly mess of fluctuations.
  • Still bouncing around the border and recovering from my cheat day at 190.2 this morning! I promise to myself that I will be OP this entire week and hopefully by next week be solidly in the 180s and no more bouncing around!!
  • I lost 2.9 lbs when my period ended on Sunday, then I lost 0.4 lb yesterday and another 0.7 today. How awesome is that? I hope there's a little more water left to lose because I can't wait to lose all the weight I gained back.
  • I can't wait for Tom to be over so I can lose a little bit more this month
  • Woohoo. Saw 179.8 on the scale this morning. Although, yesterday I did a 60 minute run and weights, so some of the loss is water weight and it will likely take a few more days for me to *really* be in the 170s. But I'm oh so close.
  • Very pleased to see the number on the scale this morning. 181.6!
  • 185... Grr hopefully I can get to 179 by the end of the year, I'm hoping!
  • 189 TODAY!!! And I haven't even worked out for a few days

Shrinkberry CONGRATS hopefully I will breeze through these next 10 lbs and join you in the next decade