3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Soooo Over the 190's and 180's... Part 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/270264-soooo-over-190s-180s-part-2-a.html)

lex talionis 02-14-2013 09:08 AM

187.6!!! I finally broke what was about a week-long plateau!

kisskiss 02-14-2013 01:35 PM

nice job lex!
I'm still sitting at 186, which is probably not going to stick by tomorrow. already had a few chocolates and treats that my students gave me. that, and I have a special dinner with a boy :0 . Guess I'll have to workout extra hard tomorrow

Changergirl 02-15-2013 01:13 AM

I am finally into the 180s, though barely...189.2.

Psychic 02-15-2013 09:06 AM

Weighed in under 185 for the last three days. I can't help but notice my stomach is getting a little flatter when I walk past mirrors.

Underwater 02-17-2013 03:10 AM

Hello all! I'm new here! I weighed 199.6 this morning! ONEDERLAND! Yay!

kisskiss 02-19-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater (Post 4635950)
Hello all! I'm new here! I weighed 199.6 this morning! ONEDERLAND! Yay!

Nice accomplishment!!

I am at 185 today. 5.5 more pounds until I am overweight and not obese!!

synchrojo 02-20-2013 12:05 AM

arghh. I have been stuck at 182 for over a week, and it's driving me nuts. Started doing the 30 day shred though, so that may account for some of it. Hopefully the combination of that, running around frantically all day, and eating a little over 1000 calories simply because I didn't have time for meals will finally get the scale moving again. Congrats to everyone else!

Changergirl 02-20-2013 06:20 AM

Welcome Underwater and congrats on making it here!!

kisskiss- you are almost there, keep it up!! I actually just hit my 'overweight' goal and it felt like such an accomplishment. I usually get stuck and give up before I get there.

synchrojo- good luck with the 30DS. I've started it numerous times and I really like it. I had to stop this time because I live in an apartment and it was too noisy. I may try and find a park once the weather gets nicer and do it outside.

I haven't lost anything since I last checked in, so I'm still at 189.2, but that means I haven't gained and it's TOM. Hopefully I'll see a bit of a drop in a couple days. I also know I need to up the exercise as I've been slacking. I keep waiting for the temperature to warm up so I can start running again, but that's probably at least a month away here.

synchrojo 02-20-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Changergirl (Post 4639272)

synchrojo- good luck with the 30DS. I've started it numerous times and I really like it. I had to stop this time because I live in an apartment and it was too noisy. I may try and find a park once the weather gets nicer and do it outside.

I have this same problem! I've been modifying the cardio sections because those are the noisy ones. Extra punches and baby jump ropes for me. And some extra running outside. I think it's working, scale said 181.4 this morning!

kisskiss 02-20-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Welcome Underwater and congrats on making it here!!

kisskiss- you are almost there, keep it up!! I actually just hit my 'overweight' goal and it felt like such an accomplishment. I usually get stuck and give up before I get there.

I haven't lost anything since I last checked in, so I'm still at 189.2, but that means I haven't gained and it's TOM. Hopefully I'll see a bit of a drop in a couple days. I also know I need to up the exercise as I've been slacking. I keep waiting for the temperature to warm up so I can start running again, but that's probably at least a month away here.

I know, I'm really super excited to get to overweight status. Congrats, I know it's such an accomplishment IMO :)

When I have TOM I usually hold on to 2 pounds and bam midway through I lose the water weight. I get you about weather hindering exercise. today is FREEZING in los angeles, and I know it's going to be a challenge to make myself go for my walk after work. Good luck!

[QUOTE=synchrojo;4639629]
Quote:

/QUOTE]

I have this same problem! I've been modifying the cardio sections because those are the noisy ones. Extra punches and baby jump ropes for me. And some extra running outside. I think it's working, scale said 181.4 this morning!

You're a machine! I've heard 30ds is so hard, props to you for doing it. You go girl :)

Changergirl 02-21-2013 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synchrojo (Post 4639629)

Modifying the cardio sections is a great idea. I wish I thought of that earlier. Thanks!

kisskiss 02-26-2013 12:40 PM

how's everyone doing on getting out of the 190s and 80s? I weighed in at 183 this morning so YAY!! SO CLOSE!

Mimi21 03-01-2013 11:51 AM

Congrats, kisskiss!! I'm stalling at 194. In fact, I gain 2 or 3 pounds then I work my butt off to lose it and then I go and ruin it by eating like crap. I know this is a mental struggle more than anything else and that I should be proud of myself for staying under 200 lbs for this long. I know I can do this! At the moment, I'm fighting a milkshake craving. Lol.

Changergirl 03-04-2013 02:50 AM

Mimi it definitely is a mental game. Sometimes though you do need that milkshake, or pizza for me (last night) in moderation or else you'll go crazy and end up binging. At least that is what would often happen to me. I've got to the point where whenever I eat something I've been craving that's bad for me it makes me feel so ill, it'll be a long time before I eat it again or I can only physically have a tiny portion. It's so weird but I'm not going to complain.

Anyway I have been between 186-187 for the last couple of days. My goal is to be out of here by the end of the month and that should definitely be doable.

aBroadAbroad 03-08-2013 05:15 AM

Hello! I'm joining this thread :) 187.6 ugh! Gained 10 pounds. But I'm back and determined... ;)