Soooo Over the 190's and 180's... Part 2

You're on Page 10 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: 189.0! I'm officially in the 180's again!
    yay! this deserves a carrot dancing
  • I've weighed in at 192.3 the last 4 days, I am so looking forward to some sort of whoosh and hopefully one that gets me out of the 190's. I've been OP the entire time.
  • Weighed in at 187 this morning.
  • woohoo! 181.6 this morning. Almost out of the 180s!
  • It took me what felt like eons to get out of the 200s and I sincerely hope getting through the 190s and 180s is much less of a struggle. I hope to be 190 by the end of the month!
  • Quote: woohoo! 181.6 this morning. Almost out of the 180s!
    congrats, you are so close to the 170s! you must feel awesome

Quote: It took me what felt like eons to get out of the 200s and I sincerely hope getting through the 190s and 180s is much less of a struggle. I hope to be 190 by the end of the month!
    good luck! the 190s are going super fast for me, I hope it continues with the 180s!
  • Quote: congrats, you are so close to the 170s! you must feel awesome

good luck! the 190s are going super fast for me, I hope it continues with the 180s!
    Thank you, kisskiss and congrats on all your success!
  • Thanks, kisskiss! Back up to just above 182 today, but still so close! Congrats on flying though the 90's!
  • woot woot, I weighed in at 189.4 this morning
  • Been sticking between 187 and 188. I have noticed my clothes are loser and that I seem to be gaining muscle though.
  • Finally saw a bit of movement the last couple days. 191!!! Next step the 180s.
  • I weighed the 188.8 a week ago, but the the other day I weighed 191...I know there is no way for me to gain that much in a short amount of time. Does anyone else HATE fluctuations like that?
  • Hey guys! My name is Sarah and I am finally able to join this group! I saw 197.0 today and I'm glad to find this thread! Thanks for creating it!! I can't wait to kick the 190's goodbye and no, I don't think I'll throw them a goodbye party!!

And to mylifeisaskat, I always have fluctuations like that. I only count my official Sunday weigh in day weight, as I try not to eat sodium the day before and I also don't workout the day before. Are you weighing yourself under the same conditions?
  • I thought for sure after my TOM last week and being sick this weekend that I was going to gain and still be in the 200's but BAM! down to 198.5!

Going to have to take it easy the next day or two while I fight this monster cold (it's my second one this year ) but it's so nice be on the other side of the 200 hump again.
  • Quote: Hey guys! My name is Sarah and I am finally able to join this group! I saw 197.0 today and I'm glad to find this thread! Thanks for creating it!! I can't wait to kick the 190's goodbye and no, I don't think I'll throw them a goodbye party!!

And to mylifeisaskat, I always have fluctuations like that. I only count my official Sunday weigh in day weight, as I try not to eat sodium the day before and I also don't workout the day before. Are you weighing yourself under the same conditions?
    Welcome, Sarah!! congrat's on getting to onderland I also tend to have ups and downs on the scale (I weigh myself every day, but only really count one day as the true weight).

Quote: I thought for sure after my TOM last week and being sick this weekend that I was going to gain and still be in the 200's but BAM! down to 198.5!

Going to have to take it easy the next day or two while I fight this monster cold (it's my second one this year ) but it's so nice be on the other side of the 200 hump again.
    yay! 198.5 is exciting hope you feel better soon I work with middle school kids, so I tend to catch a lot of colds, too

I weighed 187 this morning. Pretty happy about that. My goal was to get to 185 by the end of the month (I started February at 192). Might reach that monthly goal a lot sooner than I thought Have a great week everyone !