Old 10-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

*pokes head in*
I'm still here. It was a stressful, busy, long week.
Next week starts with a crazy Frankenstorm hitting the area...so...I might be quiet again for the next couple of days.
But I'm thinking about y'all and hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #122  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Where yall at???? Well, Im down 2lbs for WI today! Woot Woot
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #123  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

JMKO: I've started a new plan to keep away stress. I am hoping it goes well but we will see. Now it's time to figure out what to major in. I am terrified of graduating and not having a job.
Fatittude: The date was cute. We went to a vineyard. We grilled our own steaks, a bottle of wine, wine tasting. All for $60. It was so funny he wanted it to be a surprise and he thought he put his phone on mute and when he put the directions in his phone it repeated "Directions to Valley Vineyards." Ah his poor face lol. Hope you are feeling better now!!
-----
I skipped weekend workouts but I was pretty good about my food the last few days. I have lost 3 pounds since restarting last week though!!!
Yesterday I was sitting on my legs and went to get up and kind of rolled my knee so I am going to try an easy workout tomorrow and see how it goes.

Last edited by beahawkins; 10-30-2012 at 12:31 AM.
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Bea - your date sounded fun and quite romantic Congrats on the weightloss this week!!

Lisa - H3LLZ YEAH! 2 pounds is hard to come by some weeks...keep it up!

Ballerina - same her busy and hectic = quiets

The week flew by and I am flying home for the weekend. Leave Thursday night...got to be careful and watch my food intake. May be able to squeeze in a workout on Saturday. ( I have weights and an elliptical in my garage). I have to finish reading Hamlet and this other play (forget the name) by Friday plus I have a paper to finish tonight. I weigh in today and the scale made me really really happy this morning. Another inch gone off my waist and booty is still the same YESSSSS!! LOL

I hope all is well with everyone. We have almost made it through the month!

Last edited by CakeBatter; 10-30-2012 at 10:45 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

SoMuch: Sorry to hear you're sick Hope you've been feeling better. Happy Birthday! What did you end up doing?

Ballerina: Hope you stay safe during the storm. How's the apartment hunt?

lisa: Congrats on being 2lbs down!!! Staying on plan is working!! Woohoo!

bea: What's the new plan? It seems like now days people just want you to have a degree in something, unless it's directly related (doctor, engineer, etc.) You should major in something you like so you enjoy school. Or maybe go the business route, that's a pretty all around degree.

Cake: Good job on the loss!!! You're moving along nicely!! Congrats!!

Well, I've been on MF for 4 weeks now and I've lost 11.9 pounds. Not bad but I am at fault for this. Okay so there has been NO cooking since Friday because I"m leaving for Maui tomorrow and just didn't want to cook. It probably hasn't helped the weight loss since everywhere puts so much salt on their foods! I need to learn to start ordering without seasoning and keep a mrs. dash in my purse. Ugh. So today was weigh in day, no loss since I hit 158.0, but no gain either. Hopefully with all the running around I do in Maui I'll be rewarded with a better loss next week. I'll try to stay up to date on here while I'm gone.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #126  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Quiet Ballerina - Hope you're safe!!!

lisa34t YAAAAY 2lbs!

beahawkins - Haha! How adorable! Hope your knee feels better soon!

CakeBatter - Congrats on your loss!

jmko - We ended up going to my nephew's soccer game, having brunch with my family, looking at a couple of houses, having friends over to watch the GA/FL game, seeing a movie and having dinner and then going to a Costume Party at a huge concert hall where I drank entirely too much bourbon. Wowzers. We did a lot! Have fun in Maui, even though it's work related!

----

Thank God this disease my friend gave me didn't last that long. I was feeling better by my birthday and able to celebrate! Oh 29. Where did you go 20s?

I'm right on track and every Tuesday I'm paranoid I won't hit my weekly goal - but so far so good. Still just listening to my body and eating when I feel hungry and stopping when I'm no longer hungry. Hopefully I'll see 199 by New Year's Eve. That's my goal!

I saw my endocrinologist this morning and she took me off of Synthroid and is putting me on Metformin. So, we'll see how that goes. And then tonight we're meeting with our real estate agent!

Another big weekend ahead of me - we run a 10k on Saturday, followed by me and DH's joint bday party (his bday is this coming Monday) and then on Sunday we're going to a cousin's bday party and then another bday party for us at my parents house, where we will eat all sorts of yummy food and gain weight.

Last edited by SoMuchFattitude; 10-30-2012 at 01:58 PM.
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #127  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Ate pizza today for an office party….bad me , I know. Skipped breakfast because of this and its 5pm and I’m not starving so that good. I have a new glorified pedometer gadget..FitBit, did away with the BodyBugg idea, due to not wanting anymore monthly fees. I like it but still need a HRM to accurately give me calories burned during Turbo Fire. Did Turbo Fire as well today, thinking I may do another video this evening. Made a bomb stir fry last night for tonight. Had tilapia and broccoli last night. The stir fry should keep till at least Thursday. Also, I switched from MFP to LoseIt app.

Didn’t share my goal for this week
-No red meat
-No sodas
-walk 8k steps a day
-Turbo Fire 4x week
-3lbs

SoMuch- Glad your feeling better! and I’m sure you will meet your goal for New Years!

Cake- I cracked up at "booty still the same YESSSSS"

Jmko- 11.9 in a month is fantastic! I’m hoping for at least 10 in November!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:13 AM   #128  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

JMKO: I have been playing around with the idea of a liberal studies degree. At my university it lets you choose any 3 minors/ certificate programs. I almost have a history minor and I would also choose communications and sociology, because I actually like them. And if needed I could then go to grad school for any of the three. Good Luck this week!

Cake: The date was a lot of fun but for the amount he paid for dinner, I think the atmosphere was lacking. For that much you would expect nice chairs and tables and a little music, not the folding chairs and wobbly card table we were sat at. But I still had fun. How often do you get to see your family?

Ballerina: Hope everything is going ok!!

Fattitude: I think you can definitely meet your goal! Happy Belated Birthday!! and good luck with your house search. Atlanta has some beautiful homes.
----------------------------------------------

My brother is coming home for 20 days starting the 3rd of Nov.! I am so excited. I haven't seen him since June. My aunt and cousin are also coming up, but they are leaving before Thanksgiving, so we are having an early Thanksgiving dinner, which is great because otherwise it would be at least 3 or 4 dinners in less than 2 weeks and I can not play that game.

So far since restarting, I am down almost 6 pounds, but I haven't exercised since Friday and I don't think I will be able to start again until tomorrow, so I am very nervous that it will halt again. I was almost down to my timeline weight too, I guess I can only hope and drink lots of water and start exercising tomorrow.

Alright, now I am late running late!! : )
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Bea- I get to seem every couple of months. Yay for family and early thanksgiving dinners. 3 or 4 dinners is alot in two weeks. yikes! Congrats on being 6lbs down! I'm jelly!

Lisa34t- Dang girly you are getting it in! and Yea chile' I dont want my booty leaving...i dont do those squats for nothing LOL. Your goals for the week are pretty legit...i proabably need to kick the diet soda too! I <3 tilapia.

Fattitude - Happy belated birthday. I asked the same question when I turned 29. LOL. You are doing great with your losses. Good luck with all the parties

JMKO - Have fun in Maui. I'm jelly. I'm supposed to be in Pearl Harbor after the first of the year, we need to stay in touch!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````
Yaaaay my nephew got his date pushed back for bootcamp until monday...which means I get to see him before he leaves. I am so excited!
I seem to be losing slow because I am also gaining muscle. Oh well I LOOK much smaller so I will just have to be patient. 6lbs down for three weeks is not bad so I am going to stop b*tching now. I am going to party it up this weekend so I need get in a couple workouts this weekend somehow.

Last edited by CakeBatter; 10-31-2012 at 11:04 AM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/180

I've been missing lately, so I haven't had a chance to read everyones posts.

Just finished a week and a half of birthday celebrations .YEESH. Never wanna do that again. I've been completely off track, back on the wagon now, thankfully only one pound gain i was eating TERRIBLY.

On top of it all had a little too much fun Saturday at the bar and have a sprained ankle now. Opps. :P
nightprowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #131  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Agh I've been so busy lately! Studying for Praxis, which I'm taking on Saturday. It's only the first one, but good lordy my reading/writing skills are horrible. Well, my comprehending articles mostly, but also I'm a little rusty on parts of speech hahaha.

Anyway, Happy Halloween ladies! I met my original Halloween goal of 159, but didn't meet my second (157). Ah well, 158.4 is nothing to complain about!

Hope everyone has a fun Halloween for me! I know I won't. Yay studying!
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote