Old 09-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #1  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default AAAHHH Killer cupcakes!

I'm here at the suicide hotlines in my area (I volunteer) working on their new grant and one of the supervisors wives made cupcakes for us...I can't see them from my desk or smell them but I have seen them once and they look SOOOOO good. I know I don't really want one because if I did I would have had one already but my brain is working like it did before and won't stop thinking about them. I seriously think I have a food addiction:\. Glad I am going to see a dietician and counselor next week because I SO won't lose weight if I binge every day :\. All I need right now is for someone to tell me no LOL. I'm trying my hardest, I've made it an hr and a half now without getting one but I have 2.5 hrs to go.....:S
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

That is the worst! I fixate on the stuff in the kitchen like no other. And the worst thing for me is that if I have one, I will want ten more.

Sometimes it works for me to give myself permission to have just one - at 4:30 before I head home from work. And if it gets to be 4:30 and they are all gone, woo hoo! If not, then the worst case scenario is I have limited it to one, though I don't always take even that one.

Good luck - on both the cupcakes and the grant application!
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #3  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Now they brought in pizza too, I have NEVER been able to turn down pizza. I am FULL from what I brought but my brain is fixating PIIIZZZAAAAAA CUUPPCAAAKKEESS ugh.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #4  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

right im home now, i left a lil early to avoid eating that stuff but i didn't do it! yay! for the first time i didn't eat the pizza! i am now home eating chocolate mousse temptation cups by jello but they are 60 cals each. even eating 2 is waaaayyy less than pizza and/or cupcakes!
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #5  
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

Height: 5'5

I know all too well how difficult avoiding office goodies can be--especially when they're favorites like pizza and cupcakes. keep up the good work!
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #6  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

That's really great that you volunteer at the suicide hotline! Way to go. And well done on resisting temptation!!
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #7  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

thanks all Wish I had had that same will of steel on my vacation AHAHA oh well. Time to get back on the wagon and get some of this weight off before our next vacation in december. SQUEEEE