Old 08-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 170/ticker/125

Height: 5'3 1/2"

these are hilarious!

i wear pretty ill-fitting bras (makes my boobs droop close to the ground), and one day i wore one that fit okay. as i ran by one of my friends, she told me my boobs looked good that day.
polymertastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #32  
On the trip to a new me!

S/C/G: 276/*see ticker*/160

Height: 5'6

Ill take this as a compliment:

One day a guy I hadnt seen in forever said "dang why didnt I ever date you back in school you are beautiful" I said bc I was a big fat 240 lb cow and when I asked you out and you said "no!" (lame i know i asked dudes out ughh) Well look who wants to date me now but this girl will not cause people who showed no attention to me back then get none now!!!!!! sorry if that sounds harsh but I wasnt worth there time then and there not worth mine now!
successfulhannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #33  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

THese are hilarious!!

This one is not weight related but funny. I was preparing to give blood at a Red Cross blood drive and when the technician saw my inner arms..she went into esctasy because "you have the best veins EVER! They look like truck driver arms! do you lift weights?"
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #34  

S/C/G: hw175/145/140

Height: 5'6"

I like this thread. I've had some interesting ones over the years. Lets see what I can remember:

I was once told my eyes were pretty when I cried, this was in high school I don't remember why I was crying.

A random guy in the grocery store told me I had pretty toes...

I am often complimented on my smile which is not weird but I also get compliments on my teeth which to me is kinda weird.

And just this weekend a guy was walking up a flight of stairs behind me at the hotel I was staying in and he says "not to offend anyone (my boyfriend was in front of me), but you have a really nice ***." I was like rock on dude!
Domlacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #35  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

I just remembered a ridiculous one from a while back...On the day of my last Japanese final in college, one of the girls who'd been in my class for 4 years but had never really spoken to me much came up, took a deep breath and told me "There's a good chance that this'll be the last time I ever see you, so I wanted to get this off my chest; you look like a badass. Like...I can see you being a character in Street Fighter. Good luck after graduation." Then she hurried off before I could figure out how exactly to react to that.

Man, I can't believe that I'd forgotten about that...
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

ahaha these are hilarious!

Ok I constantly get told by people that I could be a plus size model...I'm like "thanks?" lol! At least once a week someone tells me I look like/asks me if I'm a plus size model. My brother and sister actually do model part time and one time I went with my sister to a fitting and the stylist thought I was a plus size model. He was telling my sister about a little local fashion show he was doing and wanted her in it and then turned to me and said "You too! Yes even you! I want to show every type of person!". He said it in like the most condescending/patronizing voice ever. Ahaha!

Another time one of my size 0 friends was looking at this Marilyn Monroe statue and turned to me and said, "Personally I don't get the big deal about her. I think she needed to lose like 30lbs, wasn't she like a size 8 or something? Ew." I then replied, "I'm a size 8...." and she said, "Oh well you don't look that bad!".
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #37  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

once, a guy came up to me and said "you have a very beautiful, beautiful, beautiful nose". LOL> it freaked me out, but he was very sincere about it.

Hotaruchan: wow, I would have loved if someone had told me I was badass!
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote