Old 06-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/233.5/147

Height: 5'5

Default Food for thought!! Upset and Embarassed...

Ok so just needed somewere to vent and have a rant and share something that taught me a wee lesson...

Four things have happened to me this week 3 negative and 1 positive but all have pushed me foward in my weight loss "Journey"

Firstly there I was walking along the street minding my own business going to work and was approaching a group of teenage boys for some reason this made me nervous and I felt something was coming as I passed them one of them kindly decided to inform me "wow your a beast, you really should be hitting the gym or something" (little did the little s**t no i'd busted my *** for 3 hours at the gym that day!) it was sooo hurtful I couldnt even reply i just carried on walking shame burning tears stinging all that Jazz! played on my mind all night!

My second humiliating experience came just 2 days later walking along the same street I turned the corner and heard a man (yeah a man not a boy) bellowing HAWl CHUBBY, naturally i turned around just cause id heard someone shouting and he looks directly at me and goes "YEAH YOU" to which him and his friend fall into fits of giggles, again the humilation stung, but more worryingly I actually felt some relief that all he said was CHUBBY it seemed much more complimentry than "BEAST" (how pathetic eh? grading your insults and being HAPPY that this one was less insulting)

lastly, just a few days later i was out with my boyfriend and he pulled me onto his knee, to which some passing charmer decided to comment "WOW MATE YOU ALRIGHT UNDER THERE" by this stage id literally had enough and promptly got up went to the toilet and sobbed.

By this point i was starting to feel sorry for myself thinking whats even the point im trying my hardest hear and everyone seems to want to come down on me why me blah blah...THEN the positive went to my class yesterday feeling positivly down and i'd lost 2 1/2 lbs (even after a crazy eating binge to try and make me feel better) It made me think, BUGGER THEM ALL im trying im doing this for me!! and im going to do it!! So world throw everything you want at me NOTHING is going to stop me!

For anyone who is reading this stay positive and dont let anyone get you down! we're all beautiful in our own ways! and anyone who wants to bring you down is only trying to make themselve feel better and really their more to be pitied than cursed!

Kerry x
kjones90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #2  
Changing for the better

S/C/G: 268/257/150

Height: 5'8"

That is a hard week!! I hope you have a good week this week! It is so hard to stomach cold comments like that, keep your chin up! *hugs*
TiffNeedsChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #3  
Results>Reasons

S/C/G: 196/190/150

Height: 5'9"

I'm very sorry you had to go through that

Just remember that you're a better person and those people cast a LOT of insults at everyone for many different reasons all because they themselves are leading very miserable lives.
AriesNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #4  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

Oh goodness I'd have sobbed too. All I can say is to keep going! You are doing awesome, so keep up the great work!!

Last edited by beautifulone; 06-28-2012 at 12:06 AM.
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #5  

Thanks girls! hopefully no evil comments this week! only spurred me on more though so suppose jokes on them!!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:52 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200+/168/130

Height: 5'2''

Wow there must be a collection of a-holes where you live. I don't think I'd have been able to handle those comments any where near as well as you did, probably would have turned into a binge week.

Ironic thing is these jerks don't even know that you are a courageous enough person to take their venom and turn it into motivation for yourself! I can't imagine what's going on in their life to make them treats others like that, but they obviously aren't strong enough to figure out a way to better themselves. Too bad for them.
CanadianMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/114

Height: 5'3"

wow...i'm always amazed by the fact that there are so many jerks out there. it must have been really hard to have to listen to all those people say stupid things but i'm glad that you are able to continue to do your thing! you are beautiful, strong, & so worth it!! i hope this upcoming week will be better for you~
delyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #8  

S/C/G: SW 240/ CW 210/ GW 150

Height: 5'7''

People really need to mind their own effing business! We don't go around shouting rude things at them because of their appearance or anything else about them. They sound like slack jawed yokels to me and should probably just crawl back into the hole they climbed out of... aka their estate. (too harsh?)

You are amazing and very strong for not saying anything back to those awful people. You are doing so well! Don't get discouraged by them.
chocoholic21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #9  

Height: 5'1

Gosh that is awful! At least you ended the week on a positive note with a loss, so that is brilliant and a motivator to keep you going. Don't allow what those people said to get you down. You are beautiful inside and out! Best of luck on your journey.
Dreamer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

Some people really need a good slap! I think that lot would have got to the strongest person - unbelievable behaviour!

You hang on in there and remember that you are fabulous and they'll always be ignorant saddos
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #11  

Thank you all, you really are a lovely bunch of ladies on here so nice to have support from here for things like this were I'm to embarresed to tell my friends
Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #12  

Btw looking at your tickers you are all doing amazing! Inspirational! Well done!!
Old 06-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

Oh my, what horrible people. You must have a lot of morons living in your area. To encounter 3 in a week, that is quite something!

Just hold your head up high and be happy that you aren't a horribly insulting person like they are.

Congrats on the 2.5lb loss, keep up the good work and don't let the *******s bring you down!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 173/168/145

Height: 5'8

You truly are an inspiration! You are very positive after what happened. I am going to look up to you next time I hear a nasty comment about me. You're a beautiful person, and they won't be making those comments for long!
Taeyangtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #15  

Aww thank you so much guys for every nasty person there loads of lovely genuine people they'r the minority people will only try and bring you down because they no your above them