A new way to get rid of cravings (TMI)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So, Im a big fan of Pavlovian conditioning... Recently I've been trying a new way to counter my night time cravings - sex! I knew I wasn't really hungry, so I must either be bored or seeking an endorphins rush. Both can countered by interacting with my very willing fiancé. After about a week of craving busting romps I can safely say that it helps! And, what's more, I'm starting to get conditioned to be horny, rather than hungry during trigger events.

Apologies for the tmi.
  • haha that's awesome You go girl.
  • I love this! Good for you, girl! I'm sure your fiance is very supportive of this new "method" of curbing your cravings.
  • Hopefully you are conditioning to the triggering events and not to the hungry sensation! That could become awkward XD
  • LOVE IT.
    I can't wait to move in with my boyfriend (will be fiance at that time, he said so!) in a year! He'd be more than willing to bump those nasty cravings away!
  • Lol my boyfriend wouldn't be opposed to this at all.
  • great for you..but i almost always feel hungry after
  • I will have to try this! My fiance read it with me and gave me a very happy smile, I think you just made his day!
  • Haha! I actually have done the same thing. And in my experience, guys are completely willing to help out with weight loss that way.

I have to say, if I was made to choose between food and sex... Let's just say I'd be a lot thinner.
  • Not to mention how many calories it burns...man, I wish my guy wasn't on a different continent
  • for me, it fixes the whole craving problem while we're busy..but I always get hungry right after
  • I've been telling people this forever! No one has seemed to take me seriously, lol!
  • cool, i will have to try this
  • awwwww yeeeuh!!
  • Lol! I might have go give that a shot, might help me get too bed at a reasonable time too! !