Old 05-10-2012, 05:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

Angry Been feeling low (rant sorry)

Bah the last 2-3 weeks I've been teeter tottering between 147-150lbs and can't seem to move down in the scale. But that's not what's been bothering me because I've hit plateus before.

next Wednesday me and my boyfriend are going to a Dubstep show, kind of like a rave but not as crazy. We have known about about this show for about 2 months and back then I though "man I have some time to lose a little more weight!" If you have never been to a show like this, well I'll just say its lots of dancing and the less clothes the better. The first time I went to one I just wore some jeans, t shirt and jacket and almost got a heat stroke lol. This time I really wanted to wear just a lose tank top and a skirt but ugh I really don't think I can pull it off. I definately would not feel comfortable with myself and yes I would be a lot fresher but I know no matter what those stupid insecurities will creep up on me. I know that some girls would kill to be my size but its just I had hoped to be a little bit smaller by now and i feel dumb for not buckling down back when I first knew about this. UGH. Because honestly I was somewhat easy on myself because I kept thinking "oh I still have 1 month, oh I still have 3 weeks" ect
Yeah I just needed to rant this out
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4

O hunny this is what many of us women struggle with,I'm sure at 147 and 5'5 you look AMAZING!. Don't sweat your butt of wear the tank and skirt and have fun. If it will help post a picture of you in what you want to wear we will be honest with you maybe we could give you some tips if your uncomfortable in them ect. Your a women you will always see imperfections. And I am one just like you but I have struggled with it for years even when I was 140 in highschool, And I am sick of feeling that way So this summer I will wear clothing that will keep me cooler! I'm going to fight off this low selfesteem no confidence stuff! I have had 3 kids in 4yrs!!! I need to realize My body is pretty good considering I'm at my lowest weight since 2009 I'm proud and I know I will one day get to my goal! Try to dig down deep and accept yourself you are beautiful obviously you have a boyfriend that thinks you are! <3 post pics let us help you prepare for the day boost your confidence!!!

momof3preemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #3  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Yes I would kill to be your size haha! I bet you look amazing!! I agree with momof3preemies, wear what want and just have fun! Definitely post pics - where else can you get an honest opinion if not on 3FC???
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

I'll try to post some up that day with what I wear/wore to it. Yeah thanks you two, I just needed a little but of encouragement because I hardly get it from people in my "real life" lol
<33
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I know what you mean. :/ It's the worst when you plan an event, and you think to yourself "I'll be X size by then" and you get excited about that. I do that constantly. I've been the same size for about 5 months now, after 7 months of steady losing. It's very depressing. Now I'm planning ahead for Dragon*Con and I find myself doing the same thing. I think about how skinny I'll be in September....but if things keep going this way, I'll probably be higher in weight than I am now. I wish I had more self control.
MusicalAstronaut is offline   Reply With Quote