3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 20-Somethings

Back to school challenge anybody?

Old 05-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #61
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

delyn !! Good job !!!!! You can do it 13lb is about what I have left. We can do it together xoxoxo

One cheerleader for every 5lb lost!

No Ice Cream!! Shrinking!! Ride a bike!! TAKE MY PIC!!GOALL!!!!
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #62

S/C/G: 154/149/130

Height: 5'4"

Okay guys, so here's the link to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0OG9HMzZuR lE

All you need to do is enter your s/c/g weights, and the start/end dates. the %'s will sort themselves out. I'll repost this link on the front page
spiritualflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #63

woohoo !! thnx for the spreadsheet!!

Old 05-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #64

S/C/G: 158/154/130

Well everyone, graduation week has concluded. I think I might go through withdrawal after the amount of alcohol I consumed this week, but it was worth it. I had a blast! And I got my grades, too - A, A, B+! I actually switched majors to Communication this year because I was really unhappy and doing poorly in Education, so that's why I'll be a 5th year (not to mention the oldest person on campus) next year. Being a comm major is going so well for me though. I love it!

This year has been a bit of a turn-around year for me. I said goodbye to an abusive boyfriend and am now dating a different wonderful guy. Our 1 year is on the 20th! My whole attitude has shifted. I'm more organized, motivated, and driven. The only thing that I need now is to get healthy and feel comfortable in my own skin!

Tomorrow is the day! Day 1 of good health and confidence! I can do it! We can ALL do it!

On a side note, how do I go about editing my signature? I cannot find that edit option for the life of me! I need my ticker!! Visual reminders are ESSENTIAL!!

Last edited by Kristi22 : 05-14-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Kristi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #65

Good job Kristi22 on your grades!!! That's amazing!

And I am really happy for you that you are now with a great guy!! I too have been in abusive relationships in the past so I know what it's like to be "free" More positive, and just in general happier.

As for your signature, you need to be here for 20 days AND 20 posts. After that, you'll have a Edit Signature option in your User CP. So get posting!!

Old 05-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #66

Ah! Well that would make sense, then! Thanks!

Breakfast time!! Eggs are my favorite!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #67

S/C/G: 154/149/130

Soooooo, I just got off of TOM, weighed myself, and the scale said 150. I'm not going to write it in until tomorrow though, since I decided to weigh myself only once a week. I hope I don't gain it all back today. I had to leave quickly this morning for a dermatologist appointment (which btw I could have missed, all they did was tell me to use vasaline...) and I have a dress rehearsal and concert later, and due to lack of bus fare I can't go back home O well... I packed last nights dinner, butter chicken and white rice, but thats ALL I'm going to eat today So I'm probably going to end up gaining some weight. I'm just debating how to eat this one meal... do I eat in now? I have nothing to do till 3pm, I'm currently at school. 3-4 I have a dress rehearsal, then the concert is at 7:30. Hopefully I can make it until 4 before I feel hungry. I might have half at noon and half at 4. BUT I'M DOWN 4 POUNDS YAY!!
spiritualflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #68

Congratulations! 4 pounds is an incredible number to see!! You're getting me motivated!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #69

spiritualflow GOOD FOR YOU!!!! 4LB IS AN AMAZING LOSS!!!

Old 05-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #70

S/C/G: 172/ticker/114

Height: 5'3"

caramelkitty thanks! we can definitely lose these next 13lbs by the end of the challenge!

spiritualflow thanks for making the spreadsheet! its so awesome to see everyone's progress & the percentages (: & good job with the 4lbs! but it sounds like a pretty busy day ahead of you~

kristi22 wow, awesome job with your grades! and i'm glad you're really enjoying your major~ i had a couple of friends in COMM & they loved it! i'm really glad that things have turned around for you~ & congrats on your almost 1 yr with your bf~

as for me, i'm officially 148.0 today! its crazy to think about how in february i was in the 170s, and i'm in the 140s now! sometimes its hard to see the progress i made because i feel like i don't look that different (should've taken pictures...haha)

as for today, it is my running day! last week my endurance runs didn't go so great...had no motivation at all & felt completely bored. but hopefully today will go well. aiming for 5miles today (: & i'm looking forward to my lunch too...baby spinach & romaine lettuce salad with carrots, cucumbers, cajun seasoned chicken breast, & apple slices. YUMMM.

oh dang this was long..but i hope everyone has an AWESOME day!
Mini Goal#1: 162.6 (10 lbs lost!) [2012.03.05]
Mini Goal#2: 155.4 (10% lost) [2012.04.13]
Mini Goal #3: 143.2 (halfway to goal!)
Mini Goal #4: 138 (healthy BMI & 20% lost)
Mini Goal #5: 129.4 (25% lost)
delyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #71

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Height: 5'10.5

Hello!! Hope y'all don't mind if i join this challenge, it's exactly what I need!!

After two years out of college (working to save money) I'm going back in September....! So I definitely need a good workout and eating plan established to motivate me...

Restarting at 172 and wanting to be 155 ASAP

good luck everyone!!

22 year old nurse in training!

summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:33 PM   #72

S/C/G: 212/ticker/165

Height: 5'11

Congrats on restarting. I'm sure you will return to school with new vigor and will totally rock it.

On a different note, has anyone ever experienced weight gain/super increased hunger after quitting adderall? I've decided that I'm going to take a break from it over summer and I find myself constantly hungry. I'm worried because I've gained weight and that's the opposite of what I wanted... Anywho, for those who've done this, how did you get through it?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #73
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergation View Post
Congrats on restarting. I'm sure you will return to school with new vigor and will totally rock it.

On a different note, has anyone ever experienced weight gain/super increased hunger after quitting adderall? I've decided that I'm going to take a break from it over summer and I find myself constantly hungry. I'm worried because I've gained weight and that's the opposite of what I wanted... Anywho, for those who've done this, how did you get through it?
Why are you taking a break? I'm on Concerta... but I have to take it or I literally misplace things all day, and can't get organized enough to function.

I'm too terrified to ever try to stop taking it. I've lost weight and I've gained weight, ON... so I'm not sure how much it effects my weight.

If that made no sense, it's because it's clearly worn off for the day .
Old 05-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #74

S/C/G: 212/ticker/165

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
Why are you taking a break? I'm on Concerta... but I have to take it or I literally misplace things all day, and can't get organized enough to function.

I'm too terrified to ever try to stop taking it. I've lost weight and I've gained weight, ON... so I'm not sure how much it effects my weight.

If that made no sense, it's because it's clearly worn off for the day .
Haha. No prob. You make perfect sense. I was prescribed it when I was five but like to take summers and Sundays (until finals) off because of fears for long term consequences. The jury is out on whether there are actual long term problems, as there is research to support both sides but idk...I don't necessarily want to be on it forever. My adhd fortunately isn't that severe and I only take 20 mg a day so its not enough for withdrawals but I definitely notice a change in hunger when I'm taking it versus when I'm not. I may decrease the dose to 10 mg for days when I'm working (yay summer clerkship)...haven't decided. Perhaps it really isn't hunger changes and its more or less taking it when I'm busier and more distracted from food?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #75

Here's my day in a nutshell!

Ate a breakfast burrito.
Hung out.
Ate half of a subway chicken breast sub and some potato chips.
Cleaned the kitchen like a mad woman.
Ate pretzels with a little bit of cream cheese.
Finished sub.
Did Insanity Fit Test.
Ate 5000 carrots and grape tomatoes with a little bit of ranch.
Ate a garden salad with light ranch and grilled chicken.
Hung out again until about 5 minutes ago.

So, my diet was a little bit higher in calories than I would like, but I'm just glad to start Insanity and be eating healthier foods!

Can't wait to die during day 2 of Insanity, tomorrow!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.