Back to school challenge anybody?

You're on Page 20 of 20
Go to
  • Hi, I would like to join. I'm 19 and I'm going to be entering my second year of college. My highest weight was 221 pounds, but my starting weight is 220. As of 07/13/2012 I weigh 210.2. School starts September 4, so I want to try and be 190 by then.
  • ive been in hiding a little but im down to 143.8 this morning so lets keep this going!! good luck everyone on this last month and a half
  • So bad news. Turns out I am not be going back to school this year after all. I need a new job before I can worry about that... Is it okay if I finish this challenge anyways?
  • Yeah out of the 200's!!!!
  • Yay! Today I weighed in at 147.4lbs! Awesome!! I haven't been doing too much exercise.. but I have been walking alot outside and going to the mall and Canada's Wonderland too. I drink water alot more now, that's probably helping. I am so close to my second goal, 145. I cannot wait to be within the normal BMI category!! Yay!
  • Hmmm....I think my goal of 190 might be too lofty...213 and only 6 weeks left!
  • I have around 7 and a half weeks until I'm back with a goal of around 130lbs. 7lbs (Or 6lbs depending on weigh in tomorrow) to go. I think I can do it. Or be very near it.

23lbs would be a lot to lose, Katbot in a short space of time. You could still work towards that number of course and be proud on how far you do get.
  • BBooooo. I'm still here. Only 2 lbs down. I know my goal was too ambitious. I started lifting SUPER heavy and got distracted. So my body has changed a lot, but not my weight.

Oh well.

I'm gonna try to go Paleo, Whole30 style for the next 30 days and see what that does. Dairy is my last holdout. I want to see if that makes a difference in the way I feel.
  • I got 10 pounds to go to get to 185 by aug 27. I hope I can make it.
  • August is here and for a lot of us here, it means school is just around the corner. How is everyone doing?

I think I'm the last person on this challenge to go back to college. I'm not back until the 17th of September. But I think it could actually be Tuesday the 18th. Usually the 1st years go back the Monday and other years start back on the Tuesday.
  • Hello everybody!! It's almost time for us to pack things up here!! Home stretch! Today I weighed in at 146.6! It's not really that low, but I feel so much better about seeing 146 at all. It's crazy what dieting alone will do! I noticed that the forum is not seeing as many posts as usual, and I hope that will change towards the end!! I think all I want is to lose another lb or two for Sept. 4th. I really hope I can do this!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! YOU ARE ALL DOING SO GREAT!
  • The forum is very quiet last couple weeks, I've noticed that. I've another month until I'm back. It's actually driving me mad. I am dying to go back.

My goal is 133lbs. I decided to go for a 2lb/3lb loss per month rather than 4lbs to 6lbs, worrying I'll get discouraged if I don't see my goal.
  • Yay, my weight has been 146.6 for 3 days now. It was actually 145.8 this morning, so I will officially consider myself to be 146 lbs!! I'm still losing weight which is awesome I haven't done a very good job this summer, but I still am trying my best! Good Luck Everybody!!
  • My weight loss has been super duper slow but I'm still hanging in there doing what I can. I know I'll reach my goal eventually. Congratulations for getting to where you are now, spiritualflow.
  • How are people getting on back at school? I'm back Monday week, the 17th! So excited. I have all my notebooks ready and my bag ready since like June. I'm like a child on Christmas morning, I am that excited. My goal is 133lbs so I am nearly there to reach it! The next week and a bit will be interesting.