Old 04-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Nutrisystem - 20 Somethings...

I was having a hard time finding a board for people our age doing Nutrisystem? I'm starting in the morning and it would be so nice to have other people going through the same stuff to relate to! I'm so excited to finally start feeling better about myself.

It's time.

Anyone out there?
Misskelann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

Congrats! I've been wanting to try NutriSystem for awhile but I've found it to be out of my budget atm. It's now available at Costco so that tempts me to save up to try it and not get stuck with the auto delivery.
Please check back in on the progress I'd live to hear from people our age trying it too!
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.4 / 133.0 / 120

Height: 5'1

I've been looking at Nutrisystem and various other meal replacement plans the last few days. They all look so interesting but I don't have the freezer/fridge space for everything. Nor am I wholly interested in a COMPLETE meal replacement... maybe just dinners.
hle82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #4  

The meals are actually dry storage meals. You don't have to freeze them, which is awesome!

Today is my first day on the program. Thankfully, I don't have to work today...so, to jumpstart things, I woke up and worked out. The food so far - is really good...which is surprising.

The best part - you don't have to THINK about anything. Your days are planned out for you and you don't have to be preparing food. I work full time and go to Grad school full time - so not having to THINK about something is oh-so-wonderful.

You two should try it!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 207/174/125

Height: 5'5"

Wow i went on the nutrisystem site and i cant belive they have the premium plan for only $260! Im really getting motivated into getting it
Misa66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/245.5/170

I did it for about 2 weeks. There is a lot of sodium in the food which gave me killer headaches after those to weeks. I did lose 15 pounds but the headaches weren't worth it to me. HOWEVER, I personally know a TON of people who have done the plan and got super results and no side effects. I have bad luck from time to time but that's just me lol

The plan is very easy to follow and you WILL lose weight. My favorite was the chocolate scone. YUUUUM!!! lol I wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted on your results! =)
healthierME1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #7  

I am loving being on the program. I haven't experienced any side effects. I actually really enjoy the food. I initially purchased Marie Osmonds "favorites" weekends off program, however...I'm not taking weekends off. I just purchased my next round *(QVC.COM) and I chose to do a customized program (which does cost more) so I could pick everything.

The Chicken Alfredo is AMAZING!

I'm loving it so far...I'm hoping to be in the 160s by the end of the month!