Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/197/150

Height: 5'4"

Default whoa..

So, as some of you may know from my previous posts I'm living with my fiance's mother and her boyfriend (and if you didn't already know, then you do now :P ) and there has been a LOT of tension on the household lately.. and not so surprisingly, I've been doing terribly with my weight loss.

Well.. things kind of blew up again, and my mother in laws boyfriend left last night, maybe just for the night but we won't know until tonight.. but it was the first night in a while I didn't eat too much, or eat unhealthily. I even got up this morning early enough to exercise. I'm shocked. With him gone just for last night and this morning the tension in the house is at zero and it made me realize that he got on my nerves so much that all I could do was eat to keep myself from saying something to him when I was out in the house with everyone, or I was in my bedroom doing nothing trying to avoid him. I really hate to think that he's a big part of me being off plan lately, but I guess he's just made me so uncomfortable here that I haven't been able to find anything else to do to cope with it.. last night when he was gone my fiance, his mother and I all sat together outside and enjoyed the weather and had a great conversation, and I finally felt like part of the family.

But now I'm concerned about what it may be like if he comes back... I know the tension will increase, even from where it was.. and I was wondering if anyone might have some advice about what I can do to keep myself from falling back into my rut? Should I find a way to keep active and away from the house until bed time? I don't have any friends here, since we just moved here in October and I've spent all of my time working instead of making friends, otherwise I'd just go over to someone's place or something..
Huzzahforska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #2  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

How about when youre in your room avoiding him, you work out? Even if its walking in place or jogging in place... Or a DVD if you have those capabilities.

Don't let his suckyness throw you off. Don't let him win!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote