Old 02-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

I'm proud that I'm up to running two miles at a time again.

I'm proud that I can do a REAL push-up.

I'm proud that I've been having veggies with every meal (for myself AND my husband AND my kid).

I'm proud that I've been thoroughly enjoying ONE piece of dark chocolate after supper every day.

I'm proud that I'm eating enough to continue nursing my baby (initially I ate too little and couldn't produce enough milk).

Good job, me. *pat pat*

Last edited by BigChiefHoho; 02-29-2012 at 10:46 AM.
BigChiefHoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 232/ticker!/155

Height: 5'8"

I love this too! Thank you for inspiring positive attitudes...we all need it sometimes.

I'm proud that even with my plateaus or little breaks in being a "perfect eater" or even a "perfect tracker" that I've maintained losing consistently...even the LITTLE bits! I'm extremely proud of how much more active I have been since I've started this journey and how much I'm kicking booty at skiing (in fact, I skied my first powder a week and a half ago...AND my first black runs...AND I DIDN'T FALL ONCE! Yay! Physical prowess, I'm getting it!) AND that I've lost 36 pounds and 15% of my total body weight. That's just insane to me. Sometimes I get down and think "I still look like THIS even after 35 pounds?" because even at 232 I didn't think of myself as being "fat," I guess...I've always been very proportionate so no one would guess I weighed as much as I did. But again, I realize how much I've done and that this is for me...(but I still love the compliments!)
chel3fsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #18  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I agree! It saddens me when I see countless threads of people who are so hard on themselves or who don't realise how much progress they've made already. I think being on this forum shows that we all want to lose weight and that's the first step!

I'm pretty much proud of everything I've accomplished so far. I'm a better person, a confident person and I put my mind to losing weight and I've lost it - I can do anything I put my mind to!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #19  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Great thread! I am proud to see my collarbones. I am proud that I listened to my body on when to eat and when I was full.
Mizzthingaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #20  
Awesome

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, hard-working ladies! I discovered another thing to be proud of this morning. I'm proud that I've lost 1" in my waist and 2" in my hips since the beginning of February (and I'm measuring on my TOM, too)!

I'm also proud that, even on my "cheat meals," I still track my calories.

Lastly, I'm proud that I finally delineated some goals in inches and not just pounds. I want to have a 25" waist and 36" hips.

Last edited by bopbot; 03-01-2012 at 10:33 AM.
bopbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #21  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I'm proud of dropping my first 10 pound goal on the date that I set which was yesterday! I'm proud that I didn't over eat and stuff my face with junk food just because I made my 10 pound goal!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

Height: 5'3.5"

I'm proud of myself for a number of accomplishments...

I've lost 21 pounds.
I haven't had any soda in months.
I no longer connect food with my emotions.
I jogged a mile in 12 minutes and 22 seconds today, my fastest ever.
I'm down to a size 12 in jeans and a medium in t-shirts.
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #23  
It's Kassie Baby!

S/C/G: 250/206/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm proud that not only have a I lost the weight, but I have inspire my family to also migrate to a healthier life style.
kassiebby1124 is offline   Reply With Quote