Old 03-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #46  
No pain, no gain :-)

S/C/G: 125/110/105

Height: 4 11

How much weight have you lost? 20 lbs, 6 lbs left to go. I lost 16% of my body weight.

Did people notice? yes. Everywhere I go people comment on it if they haven't seen me in awhile. Its nice.

Has your confidence changed? Oh yes. I have no problem strutting my stuff now! haha

Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? It was a bit harder before, since my legs is where I carried/carry most of my weight, but its gotten easier

Does your ring size get smaller? yes! I have tinnnnny fingers. I had to get my engagement ring re-sized by 3/4 of a size since it was falling off.
How different is your life? The same mostly, just feel better about myself overall.

Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? yes, they did. I was a B cup, now back down to an A. So not fair!

Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before?
I do eat out, mostly healthy food like subway. Its rare that I'll have a burger but I do enjoy mcdonalds once every few weeks.

Do you look thinner to yourself? yes. I can tell a huge difference. I lost weight pretty much evenly, but my legs/arms need work still.

Did you notice the progress as it was happening? I started noticing after the first 5 lbs. Since I'm short, every 5 lbs is much more noticeable than on someone who is average or tall.

Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? No, my fiance says he is finding me more attractive, which is nice. He proposed to me when I was at my highest weight so overall I know it didn't matter to him.

How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? oh lord, I avoided before pictures like the plague. I didn't take any official ones.

How many does it take now? most are great, just as long as they are taken on a good angle!

Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Even though I didn't have a lot of weight to lose, my thighs drove me crazy in the summer wearing skirts/short shorts. I don't know how it will be this summer.

Do you chafe now? see last question

Are jeans more comfortable? yes! before I was spilling out the top of them, couldn't bend over without the plumber crack hangin out, now I can move without that happening 3 sizes smaller.

Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? before it was not comfortable.

Can you now? easier now.

Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? Nope, not at all.

Does it now? same.

Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? oh yes, for sure. so glad I started.

Are you happier now? YES! I was unhappy and ate my feelings.

Were you unhappy before? see last Q

How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? probably 6 months to a year.

What made you decide to lose weight? I worked in a clothing store, with mirrors everywhere. One day while walking past them, I looked at myself with a muffin top and a lightbulb went off. I looked at these mirrors everyday for a long time, but one day it finally got to me. I made changes and worked out that night. Haven't looked back!
CuteNess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #47  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

How much weight have you lost? 3 pounds the last time I weighed but I havent weighed since last Tuesday so Im not sure how much I've lost, I wont know until Aug. 27th
Did people notice? I dont think so, Not yet anyway
Has your confidence changed? Yes
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? No it wasnt
Has it gotten easier? N/A
Does your ring size get smaller? Im not sure
How different is your life? Its not much different
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Nope
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I eat healthier but thats about it
Do you look thinner to yourself? Nope, Not yet
Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Yeah
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? No
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? I only did it twice
How many does it take now? Still twice because sometimes I dont like my smile, It has nothing to do with my weight
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Nope
Do you chafe now? Nope
Are jeans more comfortable? I cant tell yet, Im still loosing
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? I dont like sitting that way
Can you now?
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? I dont like jogging but no it wouldnt of if I did like jogging
Does it now? No
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Still Loosing
Are you happier now? Yeah
Were you unhappy before? Sometimes
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? 11 Years
What made you decide to lose weight? My health
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

I love filling out these types of things lol

How much weight have you lost?
About 30lbs
Did people notice?
Yes, it came of pretty fast.
Has your confidence changed?
Yes, but I still have a ways to go till I'll be satisfied.
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier?
Wasn't harder.
Does your ring size get smaller?
Not sure, I haven't worn any rings.
How different is your life?
I'm a lot more comfortable with myself, and shopping is waaaay better. Also feel lots fitter, not afraid of a good hike!
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much?
Yea, I lost a cup size
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before?
I do eat out, now I go for steak and salad and try to avoid anything with flour (more so because of stomach issues).
Do you look thinner to yourself?
Definitely thinner than when I started, but not yet happy with where I am.
Did you notice the progress as it was happening?
Yes, I noticed in my pants sizes dropping.
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family?
Not that I've noticed.
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before?
ugh, a lot
How many does it take now?
Still takes a couple!!
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where?
No
Do you chafe now?
no
Are jeans more comfortable?
Yea, some days I still feel like a stuffed sausage, but I wear skinny fit jeans now!
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other?
Yes
Can you now?
Yes
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before?
No
Does it now?
No
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it?
In retrospect its hard to even remember all the work that went into it, so yes!
Are you happier now?
I am happier, but I'm not done yet.
Were you unhappy before?
Yes, but that was mostly the reason for my weight gain in the first place.
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight?
About 2 years.
What made you decide to lose weight?
Saw a picture of myself that I didn't recognize. Also, I was newly single and it was motivation to get hot!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:01 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 320/260/170

Height: 5'6

• How much weight have you lost? So far, 60 pounds.
  • Did people notice? Nope, not a one. But, I did start at 320, so Im sure lots of my family just didnt want to comment on it, because I simply went from giant, to sort-of huge.
  • Has your confidence changed? When I started losing weight, my confidence was already starting to climb. So, not much.
  • Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? Ehh, easier I suppose. I'm more mentally tired of it now, and was physically tired by it before. I've chosen to only shave my legs once-a-month since losing the weight.
  • Does your ring size get smaller? Eh, a little. Not much because my fingers naturally kind of long-ish, and slender.
  • How different is your life? I am happier.
  • Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Luckily whe I lose weight, I lose it all over: My boobs went from a (maybe, not entirely sure) 46DDD to a 44DD.
  • Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I do go out to eat, and I do eat differently: Instead of eating out frequently, and only ordering a salad, I eat out for dinner on weekends and order whatever I want.
  • Do you look thinner to yourself? I do.
  • Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Eh, not really. Its only after 20 pounds do I notice a huge difference.
  • Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? Not YET!
  • How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? 100's
  • How many does it take now? 10-25. If I take more, its because I found a REALLY good pose, and want to keep going for fun.
  • Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? My thighs.
  • Do you chafe now? YES!
  • Are jeans more comfortable? Eh, no. Jeans should always be comfy.
  • Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? No.
  • Can you now? No. But, I can sit uncomfortably with them crossed.
  • Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? No.
  • Does it now? No.
  • Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Considering there are easier ways out (Mom got WLS and lost 50 pounds....in 2 months. :/), yes. I can keep my pride. I did the work, not some surgeon, and I'll continue to do the work.
  • Are you happier now? Yes.
  • Were you unhappy before? Yes.
  • How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? Close to...13 years.
  • What made you decide to lose weight? I wanted to spend my twenties as a Hot Chick.
ForTheFifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

How much weight have you lost? about 38lbs
Did people notice? yes actually, i work in customer service, and when customers come in that haven't seen me in a while they'll comment
Has your confidence changed? not yet
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? no and no lol
Does your ring size get smaller? not yet, but i have really boney fingers to begin with
How different is your life? for one i love to run which is something i never thought I'd be able to do
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? so far I've gone from a 38c to a 36 B
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? now i always try to eat off of the low calorie or healthy choice menu
Do you look thinner to yourself? I'd say i look thinner, but I'm still over weight and i have a lot of cellulite
Did you notice the progress as it was happening? only when losing pant sizes i've gone from a 17 to an 11 and I'm almost a 9
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? i get hit on at work a little more thats about it
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? what is picture lol
How many does it take now? still don't take pics
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? no
Do you chafe now? no
Are jeans more comfortable? i always wear my jeans looser
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? yes
Can you now? yes
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? i wouldn't have been able to i smoked as well as was over weight
Does it now? not at all i run that hoe!!
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? **** yea!!
Are you happier now? yes
Were you unhappy before? yes
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? 4 years
What made you decide to lose weight?
its been a 3 year journey but this time i quit smoking 6 months ago and i can run now which i love
jackiedavis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #51  
Underdog to Beastmode

S/C/G: 231/192.8/125

Height: 5'3"

How much weight have you lost? ~15-17 lbs, depending on the scale

Did people notice? My mom and fiancé have definitely noticed

Has your confidence changed? Definitely! It has totally changed my personality from wallflower to firecracker.

Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? Considering that I actually do it consistently now, yes! I know it sounds goofy but I look forward to that pampering session in the morning!

Does your ring size get smaller? Actually, yes! My engagement ring is now a little looser and I'm worried cause my wedding is in 2 years and I plan to lose more!

How different is your life? Completely a 180 even with this amount of weight lost. I take care of myself better, I work out twice a day, run a weight loss blog, and have gone back to college.

Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Probably a cup size smaller by now.

Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I eat healthier and much less.

Do you look thinner to yourself? I can tell in my face and in my butt, oddly enough.

Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Not as it was happening but definitely when I compare photographs!

Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? They do, but I think is more of a confidence issue than a weight issue. Losing weight has brought my confidence up and it changes the way you act and the way people act towards you!

How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? Oh Lordy, severalmanylots.

How many does it take now? One or two if I'm lucky.

Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Not really, I do recall a few times I did after riding a flume ride at the park and getting soaking wet. My thighs got little red spots.

Do you chafe now? No, not really.

Are jeans more comfortable? Depends on the size of the jeans but yes they are very comfy.

Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? Girl please.

Can you now? Yes! I had to test it out because I usually don't sit that way *sheepish*

Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? Yeah, because I would have been so out of shape I would have made it about 30 feet.

Does it now? No way! I run more time than most people in the gym!

Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Abso-frickin-lutely.

Are you happier now? Much happier!

Were you unhappy before? Yes^100

How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? 15 miserable years. Kids, don't try this at home!

What made you decide to lose weight? I have actually been taking WL supplements for 2 months. One day I was having a bad day, and I was in the car. I leaned over to take one of my supplements and I noticed two words written on the side of the bottle: "Never Settle." I had a realization that I had been settling all my life... for less than I really deserved. I was near the gym, and I pulled in for a workout. The rest is history.
namaste984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:30 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

How much weight have you lost? About 30
Did people notice? Yep! Even my ever-oblivious dad noticed
Has your confidence changed? My confidence actually changed BEFORE I decided to lose--its why I started
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? It wasn't terribly difficult before but I do think its gotten easier
Does your ring size get smaller? mine hasn't but I've always had bony fingers haha
How different is your life? I certainly have a lot more energy, and I'm more confident in wearing what I want to wear (dresses ). Otherwise, I just feel better about myself, and I think that makes a big difference.
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? I wiiiiish. I'm still holding out hope because it does happen. Right now I've gone from a 40 to a 36 band size but I still have F cup boobs. WHYYYYY
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I go out to eat all the time, and I don't really eat differently, I just eat less. I count calories, so I still eat whatever so long as its under limit. I have completely lost my taste for fast food though, which helps eating healthy.
Do you look thinner to yourself? I think I look a lot thinner, especially in the face
Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Yes! I also weigh myself weekly though
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? This is hard to answer, because I lost 30 lbs before going off to college so the only person I'm around anymore that knew me before is my twin sister. My parents/siblings don't treat me very different, although they are encouraging when I want them to be
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? I avoided pictures like the plague before
How many does it take now? One I'm just proud to have made progress so I like most of my pictures in comparison
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? The thighs, especially if I wore shorts
Do you chafe now? Not really, nope
Are jeans more comfortable? Much I can even wear skinny jeans
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? No I couldn't and it sucked
Can you now? YES (this is one of my favorite parts)
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? No? But then jogging and me don't get along
Does it now? no (but again, I don't really jog outside. I live in a city, you know how it is)
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Absolutely
Are you happier now? Again, absolutely. Although part of it is the decision to not withhold happiness until I reach goal
Were you unhappy before? I was unhappy with myself for sure, but I wasn't unhappy overall
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? four or five years. Pretty much all of high school, and I decided to make a change for college
What made you decide to lose weight? I wanted to make a change for college

Last edited by Melonlefey; 08-23-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

How much weight have you lost? I'm going to answer these based on when I was 70 lbs down, with about 75 to go (I've since regained and hoping this will be motivational)
Did people notice? Yes, around 20-30 lbs down people started noticing
Has your confidence changed? Definitely, I still had a lot of work to do in that department, but much better than at 290.
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? A little bit, still a pain in the a**
Does your ring size get smaller? Yes
How different is your life? A lot was still the same, but I felt more confident and in control. I was also a lot more active and felt more energetic.
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Yes, was down a cup size after 70 lbs
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? Yes, but ate out much less often. When possible, I picked places where I knew I could get something on plan. I definitely picked different menu items then when I'm off plan. I occasionally indulged in my old options, but didn't let every time I ate out become an occasion to eat horribly
Do you look thinner to yourself? Yes
Did you notice the progress as it was happening? After a while, progress photos every 10 lbs helps
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? I got hit on a little more often, that's about it
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? a lot
How many does it take now? still a lot, but I didn't reach goal
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Thighs, horribly!
Do you chafe now? Got significantly better as I got smaller, but was not totally gone
Are jeans more comfortable? I've always found jeans comfortable. But I've never gotten out of plus size. I've heard that non-plus size jeans have less stretch and are usually less comfortable
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? I cross my legs "man style" with my ankle on my knee, instead of knee over knee
Can you now? never got to that point
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? I wouldn't have made it around the block before!
Does it now? At my lowest weight I could jog 1.5 miles. I was slow, but I loved it!
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Absolutely. Plan to do it again and go all the way this time
Are you happier now? Yes
Were you unhappy before? Not generally in life, but I had very poor self-confidence
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? I've had many ups and downs. I've always been overweight, so it's hard to say how long I waited to start. Basically, however long it's been since I last tried to lose. I was down to the 220s in 2005, gained up to the 290s by 2008. Then lost back down to the 220s by early 2011, then back up to around 305 just recently, now back at it again.
What made you decide to lose weight? My weight affects my every day life and just makes EVERYTHING harder. I'm easily winded, my knees hurt, my clothes don't look how I want, my fat gets in the way... the list goes on and on.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:43 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

How much weight have you lost? 50 lbs

Did people notice? No one recognizes me

Has your confidence changed? I'm much happier with myself and my life.

Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? Yes it has gotten much easier and faster!

Does your ring size get smaller? I don't keep track of that

How different is your life? Extremely! Its so much healthier, more active, I'm finally living the life I've wanted!

Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Oh yes By A LOT. 38GG-34D/C currently.

Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? Not very much! I used to alllll the time, now though I don't go out too much, but I stick to mostly vegan entrees Of course I splurge too and treat myself

Do you look thinner to yourself? Yes-ish. I still see myself as fat a lot.

Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Not so much, it would come in bursts. Like all of a sudden I'd see a totally different person in the mirror.

Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? Yes. Family and friends are actually nicer to me/appear to respect me more. This is probably though because I respect myself more now since taking control of my life. Strangers have changed the most though in their interactions with me. It would appear that people tend to assume that I'm less intelligent oddly enough. Also there's a lot more male attention. People also seem to assume I'm less friendly/kind :/ Also certain types of people(really vain types) now talk to me/want to be my friend where as before I was invisible to them.

How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? omg like a million

How many does it take now? 1-2

Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Thighs!

Do you chafe now? Not really....only if I'm wearing super short shorts and am hiking for like 6+ hours...

Are jeans more comfortable? Yep! Wouldn't wear them before

Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? Fairly.

Can you now? Yes.

Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? YES!

Does it now? Not so much

Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? YES YES YES

Are you happier now? Very much so.

Were you unhappy before? Extremely.

How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? 2-3 years.

What made you decide to lose weight? I had struggled with eating disorders and after treatment gained a lot of weight. I decided to finally attempt to lose weight in a healthy manner. It has been one of the hardest things I've done, but its helped me to recover, has helped my depression, has helped my anxiety ect And I've learned so much about myself surprisingly enough. I never realized how much I would discover about ME and how much of me would change. I truly changed my lifestyle and thought process.
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:39 AM   #55  

Thumbs up Weight loss questions

How much weight have you lost? 7 stone or 98 pounds
Did people notice? People I don't see often don't say anything they just say I look different but when I was losing it people noticed it within a month so after 14 pounds
Has your confidence changed? So much, I used to be so self conscious but losing the weight has brought my confidence back so much
Was shaving your legs/thighs/etc. harder before? Has it gotten easier? I find shaving my private area is a lot easier without the fat being there
Does your ring size get smaller? I can see my fingers have got smaller but I don't really wear rings so I don't know
How different is your life? So much different. I get out a lot more I have found the confidence to meet new people it's great
Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? Yes they did they were a E but now they're a C
Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I still have calorie brain but I end up telling myself to enjoy myself and just eat whatever I want and count it as a cheat day
Do you look thinner to yourself? I don't feel any different or any slimmer even though I know I have lost weight I do look it but just don't feel it
Did you notice the progress as it was happening? Apart from the scales not really til I'd lost a big chunk
Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? I feel like strangers are a lot nicer to me and my friends compliment me more. It my family have always been nice to me
How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? I was so ashamed of my weight I didn't used to take any pictures. When I did It would have to be a selfie because I'd need to get the perfect angle to appear slimmer
How many does it take now? I could probably take an okay picture most times
Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where?
Do you chafe now? Under my boobs got very red and sore but that's about it. I do now anymore
Are jeans more comfortable? I didn't wear jeans when I was overweight it was mostly leggings but they are more comfortable than I remember
Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other?
Can you now? I couldn't but I can now
Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before?
Does it now? It did and probably still would if I'm in a hurry I do find myself running now where as I used to walk so people wouldn't think things like "lol look at that fat person running" I even ran for the bus yesterday which I'd never done before
Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? It's so worth it , the best thing I've ever done
Are you happier now? I have got all the happiness I lost back
Were you unhappy before? I had major depressive disorder
How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? I've been overweight since I was 6
What made you decide to lose weight?[/QUOTE]
Laurexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:01 AM   #56  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

This is an old post.... But a darn good one.

So I will add in my piece so far and come back and update further down the line

How much weight have you lost? 51lbs

Did people notice? Some noticed after about 30lbs, but the 50 is where people were like, Oh! You lost weight!!

Has your confidence changed? I was pretty confident to start with, so Its a little more now.

Is shaving your legs/thighs/etc. Easier? Yeh I would say there is less tummy in between

Does your ring size get smaller? I don't know.... I don't wear any

How different is your life? So much better, I have so much more energy, eating better, drinking more water.

Did your boobs get smaller, and by how much? So far...... Not a Drop. But with a smaller back size, I can now get a better cup size.

Do you go out to eat? If so, do you eat differently than you would've before? I would say I am more willing to try new foods. I like salads, but I will always treat myself to a sweet.

Do you look thinner to yourself? Yes, but I think there is still a little bit of disbelief there... I know I look much slimmer, but I am learning how to dress me all over again .

Did you notice the progress as it was happening? There were a few NSV along the way, but now at 50lbs off I can really see it.

Do people act differently towards you? Strangers, friends, family? I feel that friends are now appreciating the effort I put in, and asking how I am doing it. Other than that I always had great friends and family.

How many pictures did it take to get a "good" picture before? Oh I only ever really did selfies, blessed with a good looking face apparently, but I have very little body shots.

How many does it take now? I forget to take them now A year later from starting, and my social media pics are all old.

Did you chafe before? Anywhere, and if so, where? Living in Scotland its hard to get sweaty , but when on holiday, My thighs would chafe, and sometimes under my butt cheeks.

Do you chafe now? I now wear Bandelettes, so I am not sure if I still do My butt doesn't anymore.

Are jeans more comfortable? Most jeans are now wayyy up over my tummy Much more comfortable

Could you comfortably sit with one leg crossed over the other? If on a lounger, I could cross them at the knees.

Can you now? I realised yesterday when at the doctors that I sat with one over the other, was pretty comfy.

Would jogging around the block have embarrassed you before? I may have died in a coughing fit before if I tried that.

Does it now? Now I have a new mentality of not giving a S**t, so now that I can, I do it!

Do you feel the work it took to get there was worth it? Its hard.... But its great feeling lighter and healthier.

Are you happier now? Knowing I can live my life better, is great!!!!

Were you unhappy before? I was embarrassed, I little self conscious, but I was never an unhappy person.

How long were you overweight before deciding to lose weight? Like 20 years? And I am 28... I decided to lose weight many times, but this time it has been the mentality in the correct place.

What made you decide to lose weight? I when I saw the scale hit 232, I was astounded that I had let myself get to that point. I was just turning 27 and I decided that I didn't want to be fat in my 30's. So I wanted to change it all so that my outside matched my inside.
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote